CRAZY TOWN: GOP Rep. Ready To Impeach Hillary On Her First Day As President

Rep. Mo Brooks (R-Ala.) is part of the House Freedom Caucus, aka Tea Party. A bunch of Taliban loons.

They-Knew.jpg

SnowdenForTreason-HillaryForPresident-Attrib-SarahPac.png

treason-hillary-broke-the-law-arm-americas-enemies-recently-politics-1433642468.jpg

Need more, OLD SQUAW?

She hasn't even secured the Democratic nomination.

WASHINGTON -- Hillary Clinton isn't president yet. She hasn't even won the Democratic nomination. But a Republican congressman is already getting ready for the opportunity to impeach her -- on the first day of her hypothetical presidency.

Rep. Mo Brooks (R-Ala.) recently spoke with talk radio host Matt Murphy and said the real issue with Clinton's use of a private email server as secretary of state is "how many lives she put at risk by violating all rules of law that are designed to protect America's top-secret and classified information from falling into the hands of our geopolitical foes who then might use that information to result in the deaths of Americans."

Brooks added Republicans are going to make sure this issue follows Clinton into office, should she be elected president in 2016.

"And in my judgement, with respect to Hillary Clinton, she will be a unique president if she is elected by the public next November, because the day she's sworn in is the day that she's subject to impeachment because she has committed high crimes and misdemeanors," he said.

Brooks' office did not return a request for future details about the impeachment plan.

Clinton is scheduled to testify Thursday before the House Select Committee on Benghazi. The committee has taken a beating in recent days after a couple of self-inflicted wounds from its own members questioning the nonpartisan nature of the panel.

VIDEO: GOP Congressman Already Floating Impeachment For Hillary Clinton

This is unbelievable! How could anyone expect that Hillary will receive a fair hearing before the House Benghazi Committee on Thursday, October 22, 2015? The whole world must be laughing at GOP dysfunction and hostile partisanship.. I've never seen anything like it during my 68 years on the planet. It's like political rabies.

I was actually considering starting a thread to postulate the question as to how much time would pass before Impeachment was considered as a course of action by conservative Republicans if a Democrat won the election and was sworn in to office. The reason is obvious.

When Bill Clinton won the election in 1992 and took office in 1993, conservatives just couldn't stand it. After 8 years of Reagan and 4 years of Bush, I think most conservatives thought that they had something akin to the Divine Right of Kings when it came to the office of President.

And when Obama took office, all you would hear from conservatives was how they were going to make Obama a one-term president. They spent the next four years trashing Obama to such an extent that only a simpleton would believe all the charges they leveled at the President. At any rate, because conservatives were SO damn sure that Obama would lose due to the fact that they bought into their own hype, I think they were in a complete state of shock when he handily won reelection. Frankly, I think that happened for a simply yet profound reason. It was because Obama and his team lived in the real world of numbers while conservatives were living in their usual fantasy land of magical thinking which seems to be their preferred approach to everything from the Iraq War to Supply Side economics; believe it, and ergo, it must be true.

Rep. Mo Brooks (R-Ala.) is part of the House Freedom Caucus, aka Tea Party. A bunch of Taliban loons.

Clearly the guy is a moron.

I have to ask what is to be gained by this ?

You have to ask the JakeAss...he's part of the supposed Moderate RINO movement that FEARS Conservatives MORE than he fears the Communist/DemocRATS!

Just stayed glued to your TV on Thursday.

Don't be surprised if conservatives ask her where she was on Nov 22nd 1963 and then produce a grainy photo of someone who looks like Hillary Rodham driving a car away from the scene with a man who looks very much like Lee Harvey Oswald. After all, she was 16 at the time. Give 'em time, and they'll find several people who will swear (on a stack of Bibles, no less) that they saw her on the grassy knoll that day.

Clearly the guy is a moron.

I have to ask what is to be gained by this ?

You have to ask the JakeAss...he's part of the supposed Moderate RINO movement that FEARS Conservatives MORE than he fears the Communist/DemocRATS!

JakeAss is on ignore.

Don't do that!.... You MISS all the entertainment value that poor soul has to offer...It's IMMENSE. I laugh my butt off just slapping him around, as his knowledge of politics, is less that fly shit! You do know he is really a subversive/DemocRAT trying to make himself look like a moderate Republican, don't you?...Perhaps his latest utterance will get you to get him off ignore!

GETAdsm.gif

CRAZY TOWN: GOP Rep. Ready To Impeach Hillary On Her First Day As President

They found another semen coated blue dress?

Apparently the lefty loons on this board see anything wrong with Hilbat as POTUS.

You can't cure stupid.

She hasn't even secured the Democratic nomination.

WASHINGTON -- Hillary Clinton isn't president yet. She hasn't even won the Democratic nomination. But a Republican congressman is already getting ready for the opportunity to impeach her -- on the first day of her hypothetical presidency.

Rep. Mo Brooks (R-Ala.) recently spoke with talk radio host Matt Murphy and said the real issue with Clinton's use of a private email server as secretary of state is "how many lives she put at risk by violating all rules of law that are designed to protect America's top-secret and classified information from falling into the hands of our geopolitical foes who then might use that information to result in the deaths of Americans."

Brooks added Republicans are going to make sure this issue follows Clinton into office, should she be elected president in 2016.

"And in my judgement, with respect to Hillary Clinton, she will be a unique president if she is elected by the public next November, because the day she's sworn in is the day that she's subject to impeachment because she has committed high crimes and misdemeanors," he said.

Brooks' office did not return a request for future details about the impeachment plan.

Clinton is scheduled to testify Thursday before the House Select Committee on Benghazi. The committee has taken a beating in recent days after a couple of self-inflicted wounds from its own members questioning the nonpartisan nature of the panel.

VIDEO: GOP Congressman Already Floating Impeachment For Hillary Clinton

This is unbelievable! How could anyone expect that Hillary will receive a fair hearing before the House Benghazi Committee on Thursday, October 22, 2015? The whole world must be laughing at GOP dysfunction and hostile partisanship.. I've never seen anything like it during my 68 years on the planet. It's like political rabies.

Americans have to finally get used to the facts. Republicans have given up on this democracy. They have decided that if they don't get to have all the power and force everyone to do what they want, they are going to derail this democracy at every whim they have and at every turn. Pretty much the same mentality in 1860 right before a bunch of whackjobs caused 650,000 people to die because they didn't get their way.

WTF is wrong with these people. They have gone insane.

Forum List

Back