Crazy Mika

He is a sexist pig by his own admission on the Accent Hollywood tape (which in my opinion makes him a sexist pig) and they ignore it. Melania and Sarah love the money and their job, aka paid for females, and well Ivanka has to stand by her Dad, I mean he provided her with a golden spoon, but the other two are dispensable and they know it.

So you are calling all these women Gold-digging sluts! However sexist of you.

Note: you are not really a lady, so yes you can be a sexist

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Melania and Sarah are. Yes that is what I'm saying.

That's what you claimed with Gorsuch you asshole.
As long as the REPs have the majority vote they can vote ANYONE to the SC bench they want to!
Don't forget to send Harry Reid a Merry Christmas card! He's the fuck-wit who made the simple majority possible!

Ehhh no I didn't - Gorsuch was a slam dunk. Gohmert is not particularly bright and crazy as fuck -
He'd be good with the Freedumb Caucus but everyone else?
Not so much :)

He is a sexist pig by his own admission on the Accent Hollywood tape (which in my opinion makes him a sexist pig) and they ignore it. Melania and Sarah love the money and their job, aka paid for females, and well Ivanka has to stand by her Dad, I mean he provided her with a golden spoon, but the other two are dispensable and they know it.

When hating on women, do you first make certain they are white?

He is a sexist pig and they ignore it. Melania and Sarah love the money and their job, aka paid for females, and well Ivanka has to stand by her Dad, I mean he provided her with a golden spoon, but the other two are dispensable and they know it.

As "dispensable" as Franken was to the other Senate Rats? :eusa_doh:
Any thoughts on Mika's mental state?

She seems to be the stable one as Melania, Ivanka and Sarah do not, my opinion. I find it very upsetting his behavior and lack of any moral integrity. Like one commentator said he is not fit to shine Obama's shoes.

The left owns the lack of any moral integrity.

obama and the left are guilty of criminal acts.

They used the full force of the Government

against their political foes and the press

that was bold enough to report the truth...

This will make Watergate look like child's play.

Your priorities are skewed to the point of insanity.

This latest tact of the left to go after Trump over

sexual harassment will fail just like all your other

bull shit...................

No anyone with Trump has to be a gold digger and also Sarah is a liar but paid well and has some clout , even though she defends the serial adulterer and serial female assaulter. PS: I'm Caucasian, which is white European. You have just turned this into a race thing.

He is a sexist pig and they ignore it. Melania and Sarah love the money and their job, aka paid for females, and well Ivanka has to stand by her Dad, I mean he provided her with a golden spoon, but the other two are dispensable and they know it.

She seems to be the stable one as Melania, Ivanka and Sarah do not, my opinion. I find it very upsetting his behavior and lack of any moral integrity. Like one commentator said he is not fit to shine Obama's shoes.

You listen to Fox and Rush too much. I do not like Trump, and haven't for years, he has been around the block for decades. He is a fake and a crook.

No anyone with Trump has to be a gold digger and also Sarah is a liar but paid well and has some clout , even though she defends the serial adulterer and serial female assaulter. PS: I'm Caucasian, which is white European. You have just turned this into a race thing.
Because you turned it into a gender thing. See how two can play the bottom feeder game.

Because you turned it into a gender thing. See how two can play the bottom feeder game.

No actually I don't, I didn't play the gender thing at all, any female with a sexist pig or lying for a sexist pig has alternative motives.

You listen to Fox and Rush too much. I do not like Trump, and haven't for years, he has been around the block for decades. He is a fake and a crook.

FOX and RUSH report the truth unlike the msm...

No actually I don't, I didn't play the gender thing at all, any female with a sexist pig or lying for a sexist pig has alternative motives.
Rev up that hate engine. Women deserve it.

Crazy Mika is the title of this post, take it up with the OP. You have my opinion. Crazy Mika is not as crazy as Melania or Sarah in my opinion. That is where I stand on things. You do not like, too bad.

Crazy Mika is the title of this post, take it up with the OP. You have my opinion. Crazy Mika is not as crazy as Melania or Sarah in my opinion. That is where I stand on things. You do not like, too bad.
I love it. Bashing women is most entertaining in the morning. Carry on.

That's what you claimed with Gorsuch you asshole.
As long as the REPs have the majority vote they can vote ANYONE to the SC bench they want to!
Don't forget to send Harry Reid a Merry Christmas card! He's the fuck-wit who made the simple majority possible!

Ehhh no I didn't - Gorsuch was a slam dunk. Gohmert is not particularly bright and crazy as fuck -
He'd be good with the Freedumb Caucus but everyone else?
Not so much :)
If Ruth croaked today what/who the fuck is preventing trump from putting his pick for the SC on the bench? Nancy? Chuck? HAAAA HAAAAA!
Here's your chance to enlighten all of us.
You can't?
Not surprising.

If Ruth croaked today what/who the fuck is preventing trump from putting his pick for the SC on the bench? Nancy? Chuck? HAAAA HAAAAA!
You can't?
Not surprising.

Duh? REPUBLICANS!- Even they were too smart for these idiots. Gohmert fits in at the same loon-level.

Grassley: 2 controversial federal bench nominees won't be confirmed
How many REP judges has Trump put on the bench so far?
HAAA HAAA
President Trump has ALREADY set a record and he has three more years as President. Maybe seven more years!
When Ruth croaks and or Kennedy retires President Trump WILL be able to put ANYONE he wants on the SC bench.
And there's NOTHING Chuck or Nancy will be able to about the FACT!!!!!

Sorry LOSER!

You can't?
Not surprising.

Duh? REPUBLICANS!- Even they were too smart for these idiots. Gohmert fits in at the same loon-level.

HAAA HAAA
President Trump has ALREADY set a record and he has three more years as President. Maybe seven more years!
When Ruth croaks and or Kennedy retires President Trump WILL be able to put ANYONE he wants on the SC bench.

Sorry LOSER!

Ya - but not Hyuk Hyuk Gohmert and his "Terror Babies".

But I wouldn't want to cast aspersions on his asparagus. :D

gohmert+banjo+copy+copy.jpg

You can't?
Not surprising.

HAAA HAAA

Sorry LOSER!

Ya - but not Hyuk Hyuk Gohmert and his "Terror Babies".

But I wouldn't want to cast aspersions on his asparagus. :D

gohmert+banjo+copy+copy.jpg
Nice try at deflecting asshole!
NOTHING changes the FACT that President Trump WILL put at least one or two REP SCJs on the bench in the next few years.
Remember when BONOBO declared: "Elections have consequences"?
If you fucking idiots hadn't run the worst DEM candidate in US history a DEM might have been the President.
The REPs could have run 'Buddy Burger' from Duluth and beat Hillary.
"BUT BUT!!!!! It was a woman's turn to be President!!!!!!!".
Next time run a fucking one eyed fag midget.

NOTHING changes the FACT that President Trump WILL put at least one or two REP SCJs on the bench in the next few years.
If you fucking idiots hadn't run the worst DEM candidate in US history a DEM might have been the President.

Earth to Danny - the Senate is going to flip in 11 months :D

Earth to Danny - the Senate is going to flip in 11 months :D
We'll see.
How many Senate seats do the DEMs have to defend in States that President Trump won?

Forum List

Back