Leftist demand black women be paid for helping defeat Roy Moore in Alabama

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Leftists Demand Black Women Be Paid For Helping Defeat Roy Moore in Alabama

Leftists and social justice warriors are demanding that black women be paid money and given arbitrary positions of power as a reward for them helping Doug Jones defeat Roy Moore.

upload_2017-12-13_10-0-33.png

You leftist are lunatic and you are so fkd up in the heads you can't even see how you losers have to LIE, CHEAT, and STEAL the votes in any campaign bs run. LMFAO
Pretty pathetic when stupid fks gotta pay off ppl.

Leftists Demand Black Women Be Paid For Helping Defeat Roy Moore in Alabama

Leftists and social justice warriors are demanding that black women be paid money and given arbitrary positions of power as a reward for them helping Doug Jones defeat Roy Moore.

View attachment 165787

You leftist are lunatic and you are so fkd up in the heads you can't even see how you losers have to LIE, CHEAT, and STEAL the votes in any campaign bs run. LMFAO
Pretty pathetic when stupid fks gotta pay off ppl.
They already get they free shit. That suggestion by loonies stinks!

And everybody thought he lost because of his behavior. And all this time it was a ploy perpetrated by the left, using blacks, once again, to implement it....

Using this one black woman, apparently. As this entire thread is based on one tweet by one person.

It doesn't take much to make MW shit his pants.

• Banned
24993364_369672113503491_7244687997766492994_n.jpg

Trump haters are sickening ........................... They are a shame to society the way they lie, cheat, and steal just to win.

Yet to stupd to realize how this is all going to turn around and bite them all in their own asses and the morons won't ever see it coming esp. their little cult puppy followers.

Trump haters are sickening ........................... They are a shame to society the way they lie, cheat, and steal just to win.

Yet to stupd to realize how this is all going to turn around and bite them all in their own asses and the morons won't ever see it coming esp. their little cult puppy followers.

You have Trump on tape admitting to the very behavior he is being accused of by more than a dozen women.

Why would I ignore them and believe Trump's denials?

You have Trump on tape admitting to the very behavior he is being accused of by more than a dozen women.

You're a leftist you'll believe what you're instructed to believe.

Yeah, I didn't think you could give me a reason to believe Trump and ignore those dozen women.

Or why I would ever ignore Trump admitting on tape to the very behavior that these women are accusing him of.

And everybody thought he lost because of his behavior. And all this time it was a ploy perpetrated by the left, using blacks, once again, to implement it....
I concur with that sentiment and over the past nine years, here's what I've observed from the PC crowd and how they affect elections.

Reporter: Judge Moore, what do you eat for breakfast?

Judge Moore: I always eat corn flakes with milk and sliced bananas.

Reporter: There you have it. Back to you, Mika. What is your take on the Judge's statement?

Mika: Thank you, Biff. It's plainly obvious that the judge is truly racist. He just called black people monkeys.

Joe: How is that, Mika? What did you get from his answer?

Mika: Well, he said he likes bananas and everyone knows that bananas are monkey's favorite foods and we all know in the decadent South, they compare black people to monkeys. They all do. Therefore it's easy to tell what the judge is thinking.

Joe:Then he should be charged for hate speech. There's no doubt about his agenda. We have Rachel on the phone, Rachel, what do you make of Judge Moore's racist statements?

Rachel:I think it's horrible. Watch my show tonight, Joe.I don't want to get ahead of myself here.Tune in tonight when I interview Jesse Jackson, Juan Williams and Sheila Jackson Lee.

Mika: Thanks,Rachel. We'll be back after the break. In the meantime, watchers, tweet or E-mail us your thoughts.

Yeah, I didn't think you could give me a reason to believe Trump and ignore those dozen women.

Or why I would ever ignore Trump admitting on tape to the very behavior that these women are accusing him of.

You're a leftist of course you didn't think. Part of that you'll believe what you're instructed to believe.

We can do this all day

I concur with that sentiment and over the past nine years, here's what I've observed from the PC crowd and how they affect elections.

Reporter: There you have it. Back to you, Mika. What is your take on the Judge's statement?

Mika: Thank you, Biff. It's plainly obvious that the judge is truly racist. He just called black people monkeys.

Mika: Well, he said he likes bananas and everyone knows that bananas are monkey's favorite foods and we all know in the decadent South, they compare black people to monkeys. They all do. Therefore it's easy to tell what the judge is thinking.

Joe:Then he should be charged for hate speech. There's no doubt about his agenda. We have Rachel on the phone, Rachel, what do you make of Judge Moore's racist statements?

Rachel:I think it's horrible. Watch my show tonight, Joe.I don't want to get ahead of myself here.Tune in tonight when I interview Jesse Jackson, Juan Williams and Sheila Jackson Lee.

Mika: Thanks,Rachel. We'll be back after the break. In the meantime, watchers, tweet or E-mail us your thoughts.

Very well played

You're a leftist of course you didn't think. Part of that you'll believe what you're instructed to believe.

We can do this all day

Laughing.....so now *I'm* the one saying that black women should be paid for voting?

Um, can you quote me?

Very well played

Laughing......and how did that right wing fantasy dialogue work out for you in reality, again?

Very well played

Laughing......and how did that right wing fantasy dialogue work out for you in reality, again?
Not a fantasy, numbskull. You can see it happening every day on this forum. It's inbred in you Liberal Pukes.

Very well played

Not a fantasy, numbskull. You can see it happening every day on this forum. It's inbred in you Liberal Pukes.

Pure Right Wing echo chamber fantasy. None of that dialogue actually happened by anyone you cited. But you believe it did.

How did fantasy work out for you on election day again....?

And everybody thought he lost because of his behavior. An
d all this time it was a ploy perpetrated by the left, using blacks, once again, to implement it....

Very well played

Skylar is incapable of thinking outside the box. A huge problem with indoctrinated leftists.

Now if your scenario had been aired on MSNBC he'd buy into hook line and sinker.

And everybody thought he lost because of his behavior. An
d all this time it was a ploy perpetrated by the left, using blacks, once again, to implement it....

Very well played

Skylar is incapable of thinking outside the box. A huge problem with indoctrinated leftists.

Now if your scenario had been aired on MSNBC he'd buy into hook line and sinker.

Yep, they eat, sleep and breathe fantasy. They refuse accept reality.

Forum List

Back