Crazy Mika

He is a sexist pig by his own admission on the Accent Hollywood tape (which in my opinion makes him a sexist pig) and they ignore it. Melania and Sarah love the money and their job, aka paid for females, and well Ivanka has to stand by her Dad, I mean he provided her with a golden spoon, but the other two are dispensable and they know it.
And even Ivanka said ""HAPPY HOLIDAYS"
...and the DNCMSM claimed she was dissing her father for saying that rather than Merry Christmas.

Can the DNCMSM get any more dumb?
LOL happy holidays gip
Merry Christmas to eddie.

Any thoughts on Mika's mental state?

No, but normal people have MANY thoughts as to the Mango Mussolini's mental state.

And yet you can't stop his agenda, much less impeach him.....that's gotta sting. :lol:
Stop the treasonous fat senile old orange clown's agenda? What the hell has he accomplished that the next President cannot undue with EO's. Not a single piece of meaningful legislation.

Stop the treasonous fat senile old orange clown's agenda? What the hell has he accomplished that the next President cannot undue with EO's. Not a single piece of meaningful legislation.

Soaring stock market, trade deals improved or cancelled, new SC Justice, thousands of regs reversed, 2M new JOBS, pipelines being completed, border-crossings at all-time low....just a few of the things you America-hating commies despise.

He is a sexist pig by his own admission on the Accent Hollywood tape (which in my opinion makes him a sexist pig) and they ignore it. Melania and Sarah love the money and their job, aka paid for females, and well Ivanka has to stand by her Dad, I mean he provided her with a golden spoon, but the other two are dispensable and they know it.
You are 100% correct about one thing.
it is your opinion, and that little Miss Snowflake does not make it fact.
Grow up and learn the difference,.

pbDxGSheZgNbnr6yw8BF2K_VK5n53bpowZUQv6Ueh6k.jpg
Bingo, only fucking morons believe anyone hosting morning Joe

Well she is a Jew now.

Hmmmmmm... a whiff of antisemitism.....do you send money to Hamas by any chance?

I'm sure she would tell you she is a Jew now as well. To be anti-Semite, I'd have to hate all the arabs, and I don't even know them all.
The jews hijacked the word Semite , just like they are the only ones who died in WWII.

You will find if you read closely , that the Hebrews, Reuban and even Judah and the Priests in Ezra married non Hebrew females and had kids, who are they.

The semites are all arabs. Remember now the female in Judaism determines who the kids are, so we have lots of Canaanite , etc Jews running about . They are killing their kin , the Pals.

This ran off topic, sorry.

Last edited:

No that is fact as well as my opinion, my opinions are based on facts.

:lmao::fu:

Until something is PROVEN to be true, it is not a fact.
e.g. Einsteins theory of relativity - not a fact, Climate change caused by mankind, not a fact.
ERGO, Trump may be a sexist pig, but as yet it is unproven.
Not a fact, just an opinion.
Now, go cook your husband's dinner.

Until something is PROVEN to be true, it is not a fact.
e.g. Einsteins theory of relativity - not a fact, Climate change caused by mankind, not a fact.
ERGO, Trump may be a sexist pig, but as yet it is unproven.
Not a fact, just an opinion.
Now, go cook your husband's dinner.

He is a sexist pig by his own words, a serial adulterer, and admission on the Howard Stern shows, so I have good sources that he is a sexist pig, also by the way he demoralizes women commenting on their looks, weight, or blood coming out of their body parts.

Melania and Sarah are depending on him right now for a living, both work, and I imagine Melania has the worst job, having to defend him as a husband and Sarah having to lie for him.

Ivanka is his daughter and she was born with a golden spoon, (or he may of been broke at the time as with all his bankruptcies, but he pretends well)

So I have provided facts for all my opinions.

Or more precisely Mika Emilie Leonia Brzezinski/Scarborough if she can drag former RINO Joe to the altar of Satan. :eusa_shifty: Today the hag finally lost her shit screaming at the First Lady, the First Daughter, Sarah Sanders, and any other female associated with Trump, that they must denounce him as a "sexist pig". She's convinced the President must silently absorb each and every insult and accusation thrown at him by leftist trash. FAT CHANCE, Mika. Her latest frenzy is either ratings-driven or maybe it's something in her personal life that's set her off....Has Joe boned an intern or maybe murdered another one? Is her last facelift starting to sag? Are the rumors about her sanity getting back to her?

mika-600-x-300.jpg

Or maybe it's that the whole sleazy assault on a duly elected president has not only failed, but turned on those who built it and now must duck and cover. Mika is obviously mentally ill with a long history of erratic behavior and frantic outbursts followed by clamming up and staring at people. CBS fired her for behavior like this and even MSLSD has to be wondering how much longer they can allow it to continue. :cuckoo:

Trump is a sexist pig

Melania and Ivanka have to live with him
But how can a supposed Christian like Huckabee Sanders abandon her values to lie and defend a creep like Trump?

Forum List

Back