Crazy Mika

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Or more precisely Mika Emilie Leonia Brzezinski/Scarborough if she can drag former RINO Joe to the altar of Satan. :eusa_shifty: Today the hag finally lost her shit screaming at the First Lady, the First Daughter, Sarah Sanders, and any other female associated with Trump, that they must denounce him as a "sexist pig". She's convinced the President must silently absorb each and every insult and accusation thrown at him by leftist trash. FAT CHANCE, Mika. Her latest frenzy is either ratings-driven or maybe it's something in her personal life that's set her off....Has Joe boned an intern or maybe murdered another one? Is her last facelift starting to sag? Are the rumors about her sanity getting back to her?

mika-600-x-300.jpg

Or maybe it's that the whole sleazy assault on a duly elected president has not only failed, but turned on those who built it and now must duck and cover. Mika is obviously mentally ill with a long history of erratic behavior and frantic outbursts followed by clamming up and staring at people. CBS fired her for behavior like this and even MSLSD has to be wondering how much longer they can allow it to continue. :cuckoo:

He is a sexist pig by his own admission on the Accent Hollywood tape (which in my opinion makes him a sexist pig) and they ignore it. Melania and Sarah love the money and their job, aka paid for females, and well Ivanka has to stand by her Dad, I mean he provided her with a golden spoon, but the other two are dispensable and they know it.

Last edited:
  • Banned
He is a sexist pig and they ignore it. Melania and Sarah love the money and their job, aka paid for females, and well Ivanka has to stand by her Dad, I mean he provided her with a golden spoon, but the other two are dispensable and they know it.

As "dispensable" as Franken was to the other Senate Rats? :eusa_doh:
Any thoughts on Mika's mental state?

He is a sexist pig and they ignore it. Melania and Sarah love the money and their job, aka paid for females, and well Ivanka has to stand by her Dad, I mean he provided her with a golden spoon, but the other two are dispensable and they know it.

She seems to be the stable one as Melania, Ivanka and Sarah do not, my opinion. I find it very upsetting his behavior and lack of any moral integrity. Like one commentator said he is not fit to shine Obama's shoes.

Or more precisely Mika Emilie Leonia Brzezinski/Scarborough if she can drag former RINO Joe to the altar of Satan. :eusa_shifty: Today the hag finally lost her shit screaming at the First Lady, the First Daughter, Sarah Sanders, and any other female associated with Trump, that they must denounce him as a "sexist pig". She's convinced the President must silently absorb each and every insult and accusation thrown at him by leftist trash. FAT CHANCE, Mika. Her latest frenzy is either ratings-driven or maybe it's something in her personal life that's set her off....Has Joe boned an intern or maybe murdered another one? Is her last facelift starting to sag? Are the rumors about her sanity getting back to her?

mika-600-x-300.jpg

Or maybe it's that the whole sleazy assault on a duly elected president has not only failed, but turned on those who built it and now must duck and cover. Mika is obviously mentally ill with a long history of erratic behavior and frantic outbursts followed by clamming up and staring at people. CBS fired her for behavior like this and even MSLSD has to be wondering how much longer they can allow it to continue. :cuckoo:
She is nuts and dumb. Is that sexist?

I loved it when some years ago she and the panel were discussing the greatest Founding Father. Brain dead Mika said her favorite was Dishonest Abe. LMFAO!

She should just shut up and look pretty and show lots of leg....now is THAT sexist?

Does Mika know of a female corpse found in Joe's Sarasota office? Yeah , back when he was a neo-cohen.

mika-600-x-300.jpg

It's hard to believe such a dingbat could have been sired by a brilliant man. Her mother must have been a real ditz.

• Banned
She seems to be the stable one as Melania, Ivanka and Sarah do not, my opinion. I find it very upsetting his behavior and lack of any moral integrity. Like one commentator said he is not fit to shine Obama's shoes.

That was the editorial board of USA Today...another failing rag Trump is slowly strangling to death. :badgrin:

Obama wears shoes? Dat's cultural appropriation right dere.

LMFAO!!!

That wins the Dumbest Post of the Day.

Congrats.

He is a sexist pig by his own admission on the Accent Hollywood tape (which in my opinion makes him a sexist pig) and they ignore it. Melania and Sarah love the money and their job, aka paid for females, and well Ivanka has to stand by her Dad, I mean he provided her with a golden spoon, but the other two are dispensable and they know it.
And even Ivanka said ""HAPPY HOLIDAYS"

...and the DNCMSM claimed she was dissing her father for saying that rather than Merry Christmas.

Can the DNCMSM get any more dumb?

Well she is a Jew now.

...and the DNCMSM claimed she was dissing her father for saying that rather than Merry Christmas.

"Can the DNCMSM get any more dumb?"

No way, Jose!

LOL happy holidays gip

Well she is a Jew now.
By injection only

Forum List

Back