Crazy Mika

Any thoughts on Mika's mental state?

No, but normal people have MANY thoughts as to the Mango Mussolini's mental state.

And yet you can't stop his agenda, much less impeach him.....that's gotta sting. :lol:
Stop the treasonous fat senile old orange clown's agenda? What the hell has he accomplished that the next President cannot undue with EO's. Not a single piece of meaningful legislation.
What has President Trump accomplished that can't be undone by EOs?????
Does the name Neil Gorsuch ring a bell?
By the end of President Trump's first term he will very likely put another one or two REP SCJs on the bench.
He's already on a record pace to put REP lower court judges on the bench.
He can sit around in his underwear all day and eat Big Macs for all I care as long as those LIFETIME!!!!!!! appointed judges keep being hired.
And there's not a fucking thing you can do about it! LOSER!!!!!!
BREAKING NEWS!!!!! It's VERY likely that Ted Cruz will be nominated to take Ruth's seat after she croaks.

By the end of President Trump's first term he will very likely put another one or two REP SCJs on the bench.
He can sit around in his underwear all day and eat Big Macs for all I care as long as those LIFETIME!!!!!!! appointed judges keep being hired.
BREAKING NEWS!!!!! It's VERY likely that Ted Cruz will be nominated to take Ruth's seat after she croaks.

LoL - Ted Cruz would never be confirmed.

Hey - how about Louie Gohmert! :cool-45:

2006279e8f76ab42ab496036c2430bb1--christian-church-stupid-people.jpg

Show us where it says in the constitution separation of church and state? If you can’t shut the fuck up

Show us where it says in the constitution separation of church and state? If you can’t shut the fuck up

Make me :asshole:

"Separation of church and state" is paraphrased from Thomas Jefferson and used by others in expressing an understanding of the intent and function of the Establishment Clause and Free Exercise Clause of the First Amendment to the Constitution of the United States which reads: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof..."

The phrase "separation between church & state" is generally traced to a January 1, 1802 letter by Thomas Jefferson, addressed to the Danbury Baptist Association in Connecticut, and published in a Massachusetts newspaper. Jefferson wrote,

“ "I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof,' thus building a wall of separation between Church & State."[1]
Jefferson was echoing the language of the founder of the first Baptist church in America, Roger Williams who had written in 1644,

“ "[A] hedge or wall of separation between the garden of the church and the wilderness of the world."

Make me :asshole:

"Separation of church and state" is paraphrased from Thomas Jefferson and used by others in expressing an understanding of the intent and function of the Establishment Clause and Free Exercise Clause of the First Amendment to the Constitution of the United States which reads: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof..."

The phrase "separation between church & state" is generally traced to a January 1, 1802 letter by Thomas Jefferson, addressed to the Danbury Baptist Association in Connecticut, and published in a Massachusetts newspaper. Jefferson wrote,

“ "I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof,' thus building a wall of separation between Church & State."[1]
Jefferson was echoing the language of the founder of the first Baptist church in America, Roger Williams who had written in 1644,

“ "[A] hedge or wall of separation between the garden of the church and the wilderness of the world."
...Waiting for you to show us where in the Constitution it says so. If you can’t shut the fuck up
Separation of church and state is only good for those that want to control other people

Me too. Where is it in the Constitution? As I see the racial section has been scrapped due to reality. Perhaps the anti Christians could have a section to hate and pursue the war on Whites.

Psycho Joe Scarborough and Face-Lift Mika claim President Trump was saying Kirsten Gillibrand would do anything for donations, meaning sexually. Obama said the very same thing in 2008 about Hillary and so did Carly Fiorina in 2016, yet they weren't calling them sexists.

There is something seriously wrong with Mika and Joe...real sick stuff.... out of touch doesn't come close to describe the two of them...

Me too. Where is it in the Constitution? As I see the racial section has been scrapped due to reality. Perhaps the anti Christians could have a section to hate and pursue the war on Whites.

Where is it that every individual should carry a gun? Are you aware that not only whites are Christian?

Where is it that every individual should carry a gun? Are you aware that not only whites are Christian?
Only whites are Christians?
What color is the sky in your world?

That's what you claimed with Gorsuch you asshole.
As long as the REPs have the majority vote they can vote ANYONE to the SC bench they want to!
Don't forget to send Harry Reid a Merry Christmas card! He's the fuck-wit who made the simple majority possible!

Gotta love how Mika pisses Trump off.....

How DARE that bitch criticize me!

I stopped watching "Morning Joe" after President Trump's inauguration, but I can never forget what Ms. Brzezinski did a few years ago.

It seems that she had been slightly mugged outside a Washington, D.C. hotel.

Always the good and idealistic liberal, she brushed it off and refused to elaborate on any details.

I stopped watching "Morning Joe" after President Trump's inauguration, but I can never forget what Ms. Brzezinski did a few years ago.

It seems that she had been slightly mugged outside a Washington, D.C. hotel.

Always the good and idealistic liberal, she brushed it off and refused to elaborate on any details.
Well, the loopy kunt is clueless in the common sense department

He is a sexist pig by his own admission on the Accent Hollywood tape (which in my opinion makes him a sexist pig) and they ignore it. Melania and Sarah love the money and their job, aka paid for females, and well Ivanka has to stand by her Dad, I mean he provided her with a golden spoon, but the other two are dispensable and they know it.
We heard all this before the election and the result is President Trump. If you want him to be emperor for life, keep it up.

He is a sexist pig by his own admission on the Accent Hollywood tape (which in my opinion makes him a sexist pig) and they ignore it. Melania and Sarah love the money and their job, aka paid for females, and well Ivanka has to stand by her Dad, I mean he provided her with a golden spoon, but the other two are dispensable and they know it.

So you are calling all these women Gold-digging sluts! However sexist of you.

Note: you are not really a lady, so yes you can be a sexist

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

We heard all this before the election and the result is President Trump. If you want him to be emperor for life, keep it up.

You mean after the primary, you had no choice, he was the chosen nominee, and the Republicans did nothing.
If you had heard it before the primary , I am betting you'd all vote for him anyway. Well many of you.

Even without this info, I do not comprehend how you could chose this man to head the Republicans, knowing his history. Nothing but a reality TV jerk, a serial adulterer and serial bankruptcies, and the rest of his history. Now you have a self confessed sexist pig.

Forum List

Back