Crap idea...

Why is it a crap idea ? Especially if u have kids in the home .

Les say they perfect it. What is wrong with the idea? If someone steals your gun they can't use it . And it can't be used against you .

What's the down side ?

I have an iPad pro and the fingerprint thing does not work worth a shit. If Apple can't do no one can.
Smart guns are a joke... And everyone knows it.

Les say they perfect it. What is wrong with the idea? If someone steals your gun they can't use it . And it can't be used against you .

What's the down side ?

It will probably double the cost of guns and make them far more susceptible to breakdown.
Dude, some guns are 10's of thousands of dollars. And people still buy them. So what if a $400 gun becomes $800 dollars with "smart" technology? If that's what somebody wants, then what the hell do you care?

I have an iPad pro and the fingerprint thing does not work worth a shit. If Apple can't do no one can.
Keep in mind the touch feature in an iPad is a tiny fraction of the worth of the iPad. You think a thumbprint entry system at CIA headquarters ever craps out?
The feature is proven to be a failure, and no one wants it anyway. It's a ridiculous concept prone to inconsistency.
The whole thing needs to be kicked to the curb...

Keep in mind the touch feature in an iPad is a tiny fraction of the worth of the iPad. You think a thumbprint entry system at CIA headquarters ever craps out?
The feature is proven to be a failure, and no one wants it anyway. It's a ridiculous concept prone to inconsistency.
The free market will decide

Just like it decided with seat belts and airbags, right? :dunno:

Just like it decided with seat belts and airbags, right? :dunno:
Completely different comparison... but whatever :dunno:

I think the free market already has, no one wants to sell the crap. The liabilities alone are off the charts, there is no peace of mind in silly gimmicks as this.

I will never even consider selling a POS like that in my store...

I know it's cold but I had to laugh, We have a finger print scanner at work to punch in, last year a guy lost part of his index finger so they had to rescan another finger..

I think the free market already has, no one wants to sell the crap. The liabilities alone are off the charts, there is no peace of mind in silly gimmicks as this.

I will never even consider selling a POS in my store...
Well you hate the touch feature on smart phones but the free market absolutely loves it. And it appears that a market for smart guns is in the early stages. We'll see what happens.

Forum List

Back