Cracks in the Monolith

I don't know. They are not as united like they were in the past. Its like different groups are trying to take over.

Tell me, what is the best way for Democrats to take advantage of this?

Is the GOP on the Brink of Civil War - Rasmussen Reports

The old adage in politics is that when your opponent is self destructing just sit back, say nothing and watch from the sidelines.

That would be the best way to take advantage of this IMO.

I kind f suspect that is what the Democrats are doing. They are unusually quiet when it comes to some issues. Mostly issues that are splitting the Republicans like immigration.

I think 2016 is the make or break year. If the GOP tries to shove Jeb down our throats, we'll stick our boots up their asses and watch hitlary drive us off the cliff.

Because that's the same place we'll go with Jeb, just a little slower.

Why drag the pain out? Just rip the bandaid off and let the blood run out.

The old adage in politics is that when your opponent is self destructing just sit back, say nothing and watch from the sidelines.

That would be the best way to take advantage of this IMO.

Unfortunately you bed wetters never shut the fuck up.

"Most Republican voters have long felt this way, saying in surveys for years that their congressional representatives are out of touch with the party’s base. Only 24% of Likely GOP Voters now believe Republicans in Congress have done a good job representing their party’s values.Democrats, by contrast, are much happier with their representation in Washington, D.C. "

from the OP's link...

Conservatives should think hard about their choice of leaders in the Republican Part if they intend to vote Republican. The Republican party is broken. Vote for the future...get the old Republicans out of there and make the Republican party Grand again.

And stop the Murdocks of the nation have their way with the party. It has to be the people's party again.

I think 2016 is the make or break year. If the GOP tries to shove Jeb down our throats, we'll stick our boots up their asses and watch hitlary drive us off the cliff.

There are not enough angry old white guys to nationally elect any rwnj to the presidency

"Most Republican voters have long felt this way, saying in surveys for years that their congressional representatives are out of touch with the party’s base. Only 24% of Likely GOP Voters now believe Republicans in Congress have done a good job representing their party’s values.Democrats, by contrast, are much happier with their representation in Washington, D.C. "

from the OP's link...

Conservatives should think hard about their choice of leaders in the Republican Part if they intend to vote Republican. The Republican party is broken. Vote for the future...get the old Republicans out of there and make the Republican party Grand again.

But that isn't working, is it?

The Tea Party has been evicting the establishment GOP members and replacing them with rabid extremist rightwingers instead and that is why Congress currently has single digit approval ratings.

If you want to fix the GOP you need to remove the rabid rabble and replace them with sane genuine people who understand that the root of conservative is "conserve" not destroy.

from the OP's link...

And stop the Murdocks of the nation have their way with the party. It has to be the people's party again.

I don't think Murdoc really cares about the GOP, per se. The party leadership is talking to Murdoc, it is not the other way around.

There are not enough angry old white guys to nationally elect any rwnj to the presidency
You know better than to make a stupid comment like that. There are massive numbers of people that want to see big changes in the operation of Congress and the administration.

We just have to select our leaders better, and have faith in the Republican party. Both of those things are tough to do, but worth it when you see the direction of this country.

from the OP's link...

But that isn't working, is it?

The Tea Party has been evicting the establishment GOP members and replacing them with rabid extremist rightwingers instead and that is why Congress currently has single digit approval ratings.

If you want to fix the GOP you need to remove the rabid rabble and replace them with sane genuine people who understand that the root of conservative is "conserve" not destroy.

I disagree. I see evicting the old GOP members as a good thing. We need the rabble rousers to stand up for the people and not acquiesce to the same old line that is getting us nowhere. Get rid of Boehner, McConnell and get that new blood in here. Tired of the backroom deals.

from the OP's link...

I don't think Murdoc really cares about the GOP, per se. The party leadership is talking to Murdoc, it is not the other way around.

Then we need to get Priebus out of there.

You know better than to make a stupid comment like that. There are massive numbers of people that want to see big changes in the operation of Congress and the administration.

We just have to select our leaders better, and have faith in the Republican party. Both of those things are tough to do, but worth it when you see the direction of this country.

Why would anyone have faith in the GOP that caused the current problems in this country?

Forum List

Back