Why was it OK to bomb Libya but not Iran?

Has our feckless leader's policy "evolved" or is he just a bully who picks on those who can't fight back?

Are you suggesting that the US should start "picking fights" with countries our own size?

The situations in Libya and Iran are not the slightest bit comparable.

That is correct. Libya was bombed to depose its President because Obama didn't like him. Iran would be bombed, but not by Obama, to prevent them from developing a nuclear weapon.

Has our feckless leader's policy "evolved" or is he just a bully who picks on those who can't fight back?

Are you suggesting that the US should start "picking fights" with countries our own size?

That is correct. Libya was bombed to depose its President because Obama didn't like him. Iran would be bombed, but not by Obama, to prevent them from developing a nuclear weapon
1. Iran would be a far bigger war and it could fight back.
2. Iran isn't bombing, killing and slaughtering its people.

1. Correct.
2. They don't have to since they sponsor and fund several terrorist organizations that bomb, kill and slaughter people for them.

True, but I still wouldn't have gone into Libya. NATO was able to do just fine. They should have handled it all.

True, but I still wouldn't have gone into Libya. NATO was able to do just fine. They should have handled it all.

If it was my call, I wouldn't have gone into Libya either.

Alex I'll take "libs are gutless cowards" for $800.

As much as it's pretty clear there's no love between Obama and Netanyahu, I wouldn't put it past Obama for making this deal with Iran so they will eventually attack Israel. Obama is putting on an act when it comes to Israel....maybe he made a deal with Iran? Just wondering.....:eusa_shifty:

Alex I'll take "libs are gutless cowards" for $800.

As much as it's pretty clear there's no love between Obama and Netanyahu, I wouldn't put it past Obama for making this deal with Iran so they will eventually attack Israel. Obama is putting on an act when it comes to Israel....maybe he made a deal with Iran? Just wondering.....:eusa_shifty:

Its nothing that complicated, after a failed presidency Obama is just desperate for a win on something, anything before his term ends. His one big achievement Obamacare is about as popular as a case of shingles.

You really think that Iran has the ability to stand up to us?

Forum List

Back