Crack cocaine, fast food, liquor stores, marijuana destroy inner city communities

If we had the right leader ship in this country we can show every American that the American past was filled with greatness. Well it was Ford Motor Company in the 1920s they employed Black people all over the country and there was a time in the 1920s when the black worker at Ford was actually making a few pennies more on average than a white worker.

Ford motor company and the united auto workers got black folks in the management positions way before many companies did they were civil rights pioneer’s.
Here candy corn what is so fake about this?

Do you own a smoke shop, do you sell crack cocaine to kids, do you think this is a joke. Do you understand that there are crack babies in this country. Do you understand that there are mothers who buy crack cocaine instead of buying food for their babies that happens in this country.

Man Candycorn…. not once have I clicked on a negative emoticon and disagreed with somebody or labeled their post is fake news. That’s what happens when you walk with Jesus. Please go to church

So this is a fact and nobody at all can deny it. Black workers at Ford made a few pennies more in the 1920s Than did white workers.

It is a fact that Ford Motor Company and united auto workers were civil rights pioneers and they were the greatest civil rights pioneers of the 20th century because they were the ones who actually provided high-paying jobs to poor white people and poor blacks by the millions and brought them up into the middle class. That’s America for you and those who hate America hate Ford Motor Company and hate the unions.

Here candy corn what is so fake about this?

Do you own a smoke shop, do you sell crack cocaine to kids, do you think this is a joke. Do you understand that there are crack babies in this country. Do you understand that there are mothers who buy crack cocaine instead of buying food for their babies that happens in this country.

Man Candycorn…. not once have I clicked on a negative emoticon and disagreed with somebody or labeled their post is fake news. That’s what happens when you walk with Jesus. Please go to church

So this is a fact and nobody at all can deny it. Black workers at Ford made a few pennies more in the 1920s Than did white workers.

It is a fact that Ford Motor Company and united auto workers were civil rights pioneers and they were the greatest civil rights pioneers of the 20th century because they were the ones who actually provided high-paying jobs to poor white people and poor blacks by the millions and brought them up into the middle class. That’s America for you and those who hate America hate Ford Motor Company and hate the unions.
Crack babies are born to mothers who use cocaine while pregnant. You have to be about 12 years old to not know that!

Illinois smoke shops can sell marijuana, I'm not sure about other states who've legalized it but yeah they can
Well here New York State there’s smoke shops that sell marijuana all over the place. Some people are so pathetic and brainwashed that they don’t care about the facts. People like you do. But others don’t..
That person you are quoting is an absolute lowlife who makes fun of disabled people. I have had them(he or she whatever they are that little annoying brat) on ignore for a long time This is a guy your quoting who’s never done anything real with his life unlike me …I was told I would not walk again after suffering a horrific spinal injury.. guess what I’m walking. IM Not in a wheelchair anymore. That’s what winning looks like something the person you are quoting knows nothing about.

They have what is known as “sticker shops “here in Buffalo where are you going to the store and you buy marijuana and they give you a sticker so they can say well he bought a sticker he didn’t buy marijuana. Technically speaking there’s smoke shops all over Buffalo mostly ran by Arabs they are a disgrace to the Arab nation….

The police turned a blind eye affectively to the smoke shops there’s two of them by me and they’re ran by Arabs and they’re selling marijuana products selling this poison to children. And there are smoke shops all over the greater Buffalo area a terrible site …. selling this poison to children. Btw I can tell you that when I was 16 years old ….years ago me and my friends were going to a store ran by Arabs we would kind of call it sand *******… real talk
They sold us liquor and all sorts of beer at the age of 16 they never check peoples IDs happen in Lackawanna. It goes on to this day nobody gives a shit about it except for the people like me and you care about this country. Fast forward 20 years now that we have very powerful marijuana products and the smoke shops are open ..it makes things way worse it’s not just young kids are buying some beer every now and then they’re able to go to the smoke shops they don’t checked for ID … they are in high school and they’re buying these very powerful products known as “dabbing “ who knows what’s in there could be heroin.

Last edited:
We see in this thread who the American patriots are and we see it in the other threads are those who stand up for the American past. Not these monsters these people motivated by the Devil who believe that America was the only country in the world that had slavery apparently that there was no slavery in Africa

candycorn

I have never reported anyone’s posts. I don’t laugh at posts, I don’t hit the disagreed button. What are you doing man.

I am on your side and all of these posts and threads I make here are filled with informative facts. Facts that are used to destroy the pigs in this country who wanna just sell drugs to the kids wanna get kids hooked on marijuana at a young age. That’s what the smoke shops are for those poisonous shops have no right to be open in this country.

The video in the original post shows us proud black men who refuse the victim mentality …they refuse to buy poison from drug shops they refuse to put cigarettes in their mouth. What the hell is wrong with that ? I tell you what…. nothing.

You know what’s good …. a young man black or white Who rejects marijuana to get to the physical fitness. My goodness that this has to be said is a disgrace but that’s the state of affairs in America today there’s not many Americans who care anymore but there’s enough of us out there who do and we will win and we will defeat the drug dealers.

There’s millions of Americans all over the country that are fed up with this shit. We’re fed up with crack cocaine all over the streets, with these marijuana smoke shops all over the place selling this poison to children.

America will prevail and the drug dealers will lose.

Last edited:
Oh I forgot the rich privileged white man and the rich privileged black man is out there in the suburbs far removed from the realities of the matter. Far removed from crack cocaine from fentanyl from meth. They don’t give a damn there’s so many poor white people poor Black people are addicted to this stuff…we’ll hell look at all the famous celebrities and famous athletes big-time government officials who are in fact a part of the marijuana industry and are making millions off of it …those criminal con artists to hell with them. They don’t belong in this country. We need a healthy country and we have so many Americans from coast to coast of all backgrounds of all races of all classes fighting to get this poison out of our society. We will win the good guys will win. You know what People talk about automation we need some sort of a RoboCop to get drugs off our streets

And in other news, the sky is blue.

The problem is, how do we stop the downward spiral that is the inner city?
Get rid of the fast food restaurants, get rid of perhaps this “cash for homes” thing I see this all over the other cities by the way in a lot of those people from Bangladesh unfortunately they’re offering cash for these black families and white families and they think it just lights up poor peoples eyes to see these cash offers. The buyers of the homes they fix them up just a little bit and then they sell them at a jacked up price. It’s destroying neighborhoods. And as I’ve said these types of Bangladeshis and Arabs are a disgrace to the great people from Bangladesh and the great people from Yemen.

That’s real talk something like a few of the people this thread have no idea what it’s like to live in an inner-city area. They have absolutely no clue what they’re talking about there were some guy who tried to say that what there’s no smoke shops in New York they have absolutely no idea what they’re talking about. There are smoke shops all over New York State selling marijuana. Not just the marijuana of the past but very powerful marijuana products known as “dabbing.”

I see it all the time man these Arab ran smoke shops…they got a bunch of young white kids going in there buying this poison they got young black kids going into the smoke shops buying this poison probably spending their parents money on it. Or what little money they have from their minimum wage jobs spending all of their money on this dope. Within viewing distance from where I live there’s a smoke shop I see young people going in there all the time wasting their lives instead of going to the gym ….getting a girlfriend. They’re just glued to their computers playing video games all day. Man the drug companies love that because they know that they have a customer for the rest of their lives unless we the people fight back against it.

I see the price of rent on the east side of Buffalo a place where a lot of people think it’s a tough place to live ….it’s way too much money for these folks.

It’s going to take a total revamp of the inner cities. Get rid of the fast food restaurants, bring in some gyms. Bring in some healthy restaurants. Oppose Black Lives Matter ….oppose the victim hood mentality which does no good for anybody. You look at the proud black men in the movie that I posted those are proud black men who oppose the victim hood mentality

Hopelessness and poverty drive people to drink and drug, which only perpetuates the downward spiral.
Bullshit.

People living in poverty simply cannot afford booze and/or recreational drugs in the first place. A typical illicit hard drug addict will spend a lot more than $13,590/annum (poverty rate for a single person) on their drug addiction(s) of choice. They are not living in poverty.

Even an alcohol addict that only drinks the cheapest rotgut vodka on the shelf can easily spend over $10,000/annum on booze. Hell, I know marijuana addicts who easily spend over $1000/month on wacky tobacky.

If you spend that much money on recreational drug abuse, you are not living below the poverty line.

Here is one of the great actors Lawrence Fishbourne of American history…. showcasing us the truth of how liquor stores, crack cocaine, marijuana, fast food and other issues destroy inner-city communities. He was talking in the scene above about how in the American past Italians would get together, Polish people would get together and yes Black people would get together and build things. He was talking about positive values and how to oppose the degeneration of communities.

Now there’s something that I would add onto the above and that is that the black man and the white man have struggled in the inner city for quite some time. And what does kill them what destroys them are the liquor stores on every corner the fact that more and more fast food restaurants are built all over the inner-city communities so these poor white people and poor Black people can kill themselves. That’s why they have a McDonald’s within walking distance but not a healthy supermarket. That’s what the bad people in government want…. they want people in the inner-city communities to die. So we Americans who care can make a difference and there’s many ways to make a positive difference. Let’s see more community centers in the inner cities, let’s get rid of the goddamn fast food restaurants … Let’s put up some healthy restaurants. Get the crack cocaine off the streets. Get smoke shops off the streets. Stop letting smoke shops sell marijuana poison to children.And learn from American history learn from the 1940s from the 1960s how much better our country was then.

The difference between movies and reality is that hardcore drug use is more pervasive among white people. The only drug Blacks and Hispanics use at a slightly higher rate than whites is marijuana. Opiates, cocaine, alcohol, prescription pills, all abused more by white people.

Here is one of the great actors Lawrence Fishbourne of American history…. showcasing us the truth of how liquor stores, crack cocaine, marijuana, fast food and other issues destroy inner-city communities. He was talking in the scene above about how in the American past Italians would get together, Polish people would get together and yes Black people would get together and build things. He was talking about positive values and how to oppose the degeneration of communities.

Now there’s something that I would add onto the above and that is that the black man and the white man have struggled in the inner city for quite some time. And what does kill them what destroys them are the liquor stores on every corner the fact that more and more fast food restaurants are built all over the inner-city communities so these poor white people and poor Black people can kill themselves. That’s why they have a McDonald’s within walking distance but not a healthy supermarket. That’s what the bad people in government want…. they want people in the inner-city communities to die. So we Americans who care can make a difference and there’s many ways to make a positive difference. Let’s see more community centers in the inner cities, let’s get rid of the goddamn fast food restaurants … Let’s put up some healthy restaurants. Get the crack cocaine off the streets. Get smoke shops off the streets. Stop letting smoke shops sell marijuana poison to children.And learn from American history learn from the 1940s from the 1960s how much better our country was then.

I'd argue crack, liquor stores, marijuana, etc don't make inner cities shitty. Inner cities have an over abundance of them because they are shitty.

Wherever certain types of people go they bring with them a certain lifestyle. Just like if you have a relatively nice area and thugs, ghetto trash start moving into the area the area gradually stops being nice. They are like a virus that as it moves it infects it's environment.

I live in a fairly nice area. We have lots of fast food, liquor stores and so on but my area is nice because we don't have many blacks, or criminals. It's also why we don't have a drug problem in my area because we don't have trash people bringing it into my community.

People are always to blame for their own problems and nothing else.

Want ghettos and dumb lazy thug filled inner cities to go away? Then stop allowing those people to thrive.

The difference between movies and reality is that hardcore drug use is more pervasive among white people. The only drug Blacks and Hispanics use at a slightly higher rate than whites is marijuana. Opiates, cocaine, alcohol, prescription pills, all abused more by white people.
Whatever the case may be their brother you just showed that racism doesn’t exist in America. And also whatever the case may be the inner city communities are shit holes filled with potholes all over the place the good restaurants the healthy restaurants will not come down there whatever you might say these are black majority areas and they are the shit holes of our country. the corrupt rich white people the lousy rich BLM Black people they love this because they make a bunch of money off of it. It wasn’t like this in the 1950s when they were still black majority areas they were much better because back in those days we had the industrial jobs the black folks the white folks were working much better jobs and then today. We’ve lost the union jobs and with it we’ve lost pride in America.

By the way I am against prohibition. There’s nothing wrong with a man having a drink from time to time going out to meet a woman. But seeing liquor stores on the corner of every inner-city sing smoke shops on the corner of every inner cities in crack dealers all over the inner city , we are seeing 60-70 year old black grandmothers using crack cocaine that is the real truth and it’s disgusting. It’s a disgrace to this country.

I saw a poor white man who stole a bunch of groceries from tops and he carted all of the groceries from tops to some inner city Arab corner store to sell the stolen goods to this piece of shit corrupt Arab businessman who knows it’s stolen …and he’s buying it anyways.

Yeah man I’ve worked in the inner cities I’m from South Buffalo I’m from a working class white family and you know who agrees with me all of the great people of the American past …all of the great black men and white men who worked factory jobs back in the day. We want to change in this community and it’s going to happen because eventually the drug dealers will get crushed.

Ah But you see the rich Black Lives Matter leaders and the white liberal who supports BLM and who has all the money they don’t give a darn about any of this.

But the corporations and what I’m talking about here is Kentucky fried chicken Popeyes chicken they’re all over the inner-city communities serving this poison to poor white people poor Black people.
they can go to Wendy’s and get their 2 for
$3.50 and feel good about it when in reality it’s making them obese making it very unhealthy.

Go to any McDonald’s in the inner city where it’s all Black people. When it gets busy there everyone is just fed up and miserable. They’re getting mad at the cashiers yelling at the cashiers. Black Lives Matter supporters like The BLM lawyer Benjamin Crump who live in white majority rich neighborhoods don’t see this and they are the worst people in this country.

Stephen Curry and all of the Black Lives Matter supporters in the NBA live in wealthy white majority suburbs. They could care less about any of this stuff.

Go to any inner city community which is actually black majority many of them are. It’s filled with hatred , filled with high stress levels because of overt drug consumption and alcohol consumption filled with poverty , filled with violence brutality. There is a massive difference between black majority inner-city neighborhoods compared to the white majority suburbs. All the healthy restaurants are in the white majority areas while the shit hole fast food restaurants are in the shit hole neighborhoods which are the black majority inner cities and that’s not the blacks fault ….it’s the corporations the greed and brutality. It’s the governments fault. It’s the lousy black blm councilman and the liberal white councilman who don’t give a goddamn shit about anyone except for themselves they’re getting bribed money by drug dealers to keep this going.

Meanwhile the strong willed black man and the strong willed white man all throughout this country they represent the majority of this country they want a better country for everyone. But the selfish POS American doesn’t care about anyone except for themselves my friend and they are the ones putting up fast food restaurants all over our country including in the white majority areas. You see it all over the place. People are eventually going to get fed up with this and we’re going to see a change in this country.

Last edited:
Whatever the case may be their brother you just showed that racism doesn’t exist in America. And also whatever the case may be the inner city communities are shit holes filled with potholes all over the place the good restaurants the healthy restaurants will not come down there whatever you might say these are black majority areas and they are the shit holes of our country. the corrupt rich white people the lousy rich BLM Black people they love this because they make a bunch of money off of it. It wasn’t like this in the 1950s when they were still black majority areas they were much better because back in those days we had the industrial jobs the black folks the white folks were working much better jobs and then today. We’ve lost the union jobs and with it we’ve lost pride in America.

By the way I am against prohibition. There’s nothing wrong with a man having a drink from time to time going out to meet a woman. But seeing liquor stores on the corner of every inner-city sing smoke shops on the corner of every inner cities in crack dealers all over the inner city sing 67 year old black grandmothers using crack cocaine that is the real truth and it’s disgusting. It’s a disgrace to this country.

Ah But you see the rich Black Lives Matter leader and the white liberal who supports BLM and who has all the money they don’t give a shit about any of this.

But the corporations and what I’m talking about here is Kentucky fried chicken Popeyes chicken they’re all over the inner-city communities serving this poison to poor white people poor Black people.
they can go to Wendy’s and get their 2 for
$3.50 and feel good about it when in reality it’s making them obese making it very unhealthy.

Go to any McDonald’s in the inner city where it’s all Black people. When it gets busy there everyone is just fed up and miserable. They’re getting mad at the cashiers yelling at the cashiers. Black Lives Matter supporters like The BLM lawyer Benjamin Crump who live in white majority rich neighborhoods don’t see this and they are the worst people in this country.

Go to any inner city community which is actually black majority many of them are. It’s filled with hatred filled with poverty filled with violence brutality. There is a massive difference between black majority inner-city neighborhoods compared to the white majority suburbs. All the healthy restaurants are in the white majority areas in the shit hole restaurants the shit hole neighborhoods are the black majority inner cities and that’s not the blacks fault it’s the corporations the greed and brutality. It’s the governments fault. It’s the lousy black blm councilman and the liberal white councilman who don’t give a goddamn shit about anyone except for themselves they’re getting bribe money by drug dealers to keep this shit going.

Meanwhile the strong willed black man and a strong willed white man all throughout this country they represent the majority of this country they want a better country for everyone. But the selfish POS American doesn’t care about anyone except for themselves my friend.
I didn't read any of that. No one did. 😄

Buffalo was a shit hole in the 1970's and I doubt it has improved since then.
Really, every city I ever visited is a shit hole. That includes United States cities, European cities as well as south American cities.
It is simply the nature of a city to be a shit hole.

We see in this thread who the American patriots are and we see it in the other threads are those who stand up for the American past. Not these monsters these people motivated by the Devil who believe that America was the only country in the world that had slavery apparently that there was no slavery in Africa

candycorn

I have never reported anyone’s posts. I don’t laugh at posts, I don’t hit the disagreed button. What are you doing man.

I am on your side and all of these posts and threads I make here are filled with informative facts. Facts that are used to destroy the pigs in this country who wanna just sell drugs to the kids wanna get kids hooked on marijuana at a young age. That’s what the smoke shops are for those poisonous shops have no right to be open in this country.

The video in the original post shows us proud black men who refuse the victim mentality …they refuse to buy poison from drug shops they refuse to put cigarettes in their mouth. What the hell is wrong with that ? I tell you what…. nothing.

You know what’s good …. a young man black or white Who rejects marijuana to get to the physical fitness. My goodness that this has to be said is a disgrace but that’s the state of affairs in America today there’s not many Americans who care anymore but there’s enough of us out there who do and we will win and we will defeat the drug dealers.

There’s millions of Americans all over the country that are fed up with this shit. We’re fed up with crack cocaine all over the streets, with these marijuana smoke shops all over the place selling this poison to children.

America will prevail and the drug dealers will lose.

The law says they have a right to be open. You don't get to decide.

Get rid of the fast food restaurants, get rid of perhaps this “cash for homes” thing I see this all over the other cities by the way in a lot of those people from Bangladesh unfortunately they’re offering cash for these black families and white families and they think it just lights up poor peoples eyes to see these cash offers. The buyers of the homes they fix them up just a little bit and then they sell them at a jacked up price. It’s destroying neighborhoods. And as I’ve said these types of Bangladeshis and Arabs are a disgrace to the great people from Bangladesh and the great people from Yemen.

That’s real talk something like a few of the people this thread have no idea what it’s like to live in an inner-city area. They have absolutely no clue what they’re talking about there were some guy who tried to say that what there’s no smoke shops in New York they have absolutely no idea what they’re talking about. There are smoke shops all over New York State selling marijuana. Not just the marijuana of the past but very powerful marijuana products known as “dabbing.”

I see it all the time man these Arab ran smoke shops…they got a bunch of young white kids going in there buying this poison they got young black kids going into the smoke shops buying this poison probably spending their parents money on it. Or what little money they have from their minimum wage jobs spending all of their money on this dope. Within viewing distance from where I live there’s a smoke shop I see young people going in there all the time wasting their lives instead of going to the gym ….getting a girlfriend. They’re just glued to their computers playing video games all day. Man the drug companies love that because they know that they have a customer for the rest of their lives unless we the people fight back against it.

I see the price of rent on the east side of Buffalo a place where a lot of people think it’s a tough place to live ….it’s way too much money for these folks.

It’s going to take a total revamp of the inner cities. Get rid of the fast food restaurants, bring in some gyms. Bring in some healthy restaurants. Oppose Black Lives Matter ….oppose the victim hood mentality which does no good for anybody. You look at the proud black men in the movie that I posted those are proud black men who oppose the victim hood mentality
You mean the great people of Yemen who attack Saudi oil production facilities with drones supplied to them by Iran? That Yemen? Is that the Yemen that attacked a US Navy ship with two missiles while passing from the Red Sea to the Indian Ocean with missiles? That Yemen?

You don't get to decide. Who do you think you are? A dictator?

You seriously need an education.

I've lived in greater suburbia most of my life. We enjoy plenty of liquor stores, fast food joints, freebase coke, and marijuana, that is not destroying us or the inner cities. I think it is more a problem of old crumbling infrastructure that depresses the housing prices, which reduces the tax base and that depresses inner cities.

Forum List

Back