CPAC hosts white supremacists.......

Calling Peter Brimelow a racist because he's against unlimited, 3rd World immigration is a bit of a stretch, isn't it?

Jeremiah Wright preaches Black Nationalism and it's all good with you guys, why is White Nationalism any different?

Black nationalism never killed and raped anyone. Comparing white supremisits with black nationalist is like comparing a Harley with a peddle bike.

Of course you'll pretend that killing and raping is no big deal because you need to make false comparisons. Go ahead..tell me why you don't consider raping and killing to be a significant difference. I dare you.

So you're trying to tell me that the Black Panthers never killed anyone? Really?

And why is it that anyone who wants to promote the betterment of white people automatically lumped in with the KKK? Do you not have a functioning brain cell left in your twisted mind?

Okay........quick question..........how many Black Panthers were INVITED to SPEAK ON PANELS ABOUT WHITE PEOPLE?

Try again stupid.

Based on all this 'guilt by association' wouldn't it be fair to say that our President is a Marxist revolutionary?

Or is that weapon one that is reserved only for the left?

:lol:history is not your friend

neither are white supremacists being asked to be part of an admin.
CPAC invited 2 avowed racists to speak on 2 different panels, both of which were concerning people who weren't white.

if white supremacists were invited, thats stupid agreed.

and what does 'showcasing' mean? they have a special place? treated extraordinarily? what? exactly?

They were showcased by being on the panel that was discussing minority issues, or did you not read the OP?

I'd say that sitting up on a stage in front of an audience, who is listening to you speak into a microphone is being "showcased".

Black nationalism never killed and raped anyone. Comparing white supremisits with black nationalist is like comparing a Harley with a peddle bike.

Of course you'll pretend that killing and raping is no big deal because you need to make false comparisons. Go ahead..tell me why you don't consider raping and killing to be a significant difference. I dare you.

So you're trying to tell me that the Black Panthers never killed anyone? Really?

And why is it that anyone who wants to promote the betterment of white people automatically lumped in with the KKK? Do you not have a functioning brain cell left in your twisted mind?

Okay........quick question..........how many Black Panthers were INVITED to SPEAK ON PANELS ABOUT WHITE PEOPLE?

Try again stupid.
Gotta Loooove the racist attacks from a Gay Biker Sailor...resident moron that thinks because you didn't serve in the military...you are lower than whaleshit.

YOU tell'em Gaybiker...!

Try again stupid.

Every panel I've ever SEEN with Black Panthers has deigned to speak about white people, and I grew up with them, idiot.

Try again stupid.

Every panel I've ever SEEN with Black Panthers has deigned to speak about white people, and I grew up with them, idiot.

Invited to speak on the panels of a MAJOR POLITICAL PARTY?

Riiiiiiiiiight................it's only the GOP that has done that.

Brimelow participated on a panel discussion called "The failure of Multiculturalism: How the pursuit of diversity is weakening American Identity" at CPAC on Thursday.

Based on his book I'd say he was an expert on the topic. You fucking libtard reactionaries haven't got a clue, every time your masters at MSNBC whistle, y'all start barking. You don't even know why...

Try again stupid.

I know the old ones real good. Sorry been on other boards today. Talking Panthers are we?

Half the blacks thinking they are bros now are idiot mother truckers.

Panthers then were to be respected. And they went against Karenga. They believed in womens rights, they believed we had a right to believe in every vote, every way.

The original Panthers were awesome.

Brimelow participated on a panel discussion called "The failure of Multiculturalism: How the pursuit of diversity is weakening American Identity" at CPAC on Thursday.

Based on his book I'd say he was an expert on the topic. You fucking libtard reactionaries haven't got a clue, every time your masters at MSNBC whistle, y'all start barking. You don't even know why...

I am so glad to see you.

Where you been all these years?

Obama sat at the feet of an avowed racist for 20 years. He didn't shake it off just before the inauguration.

Consequently the president is presumed guilty of racism by association without evidence, whereas CPAC invited white supremacists to speak at their convention and there is evidence of the speakers’ advocacy of white supremacy by their own word.

Do you have evidence, stated or written by Obama, that he’s a racist?

You racists will defend each other quite vociferiously, won't you Gay Pinhead?

There is no argument here. White Nationalists want inclusion and representation just like everyone else. The Republican Party is 90% white and hugely "Confederate". It's a "natural fit". Just be proud of your members. It's not like they just joined. They've been central to the Republican Party since the 60's when most of the conservatives fled the Democratic Party and swelled the ranks of the Republican Party because they didn't like blacks. I'm guessing most of them still don't like blacks. Or Hispanics. Or gays. Or liberals. Or feminists. Or.....well, you get the picture.

Last edited by a moderator:
Obama sat at the feet of an avowed racist for 20 years. He didn't shake it off just before the inauguration.

Consequently the president is presumed guilty of racism by association without evidence, whereas CPAC invited white supremacists to speak at their convention and there is evidence of the speakers’ advocacy of white supremacy by their own word.

What evidence do you present that Brimelow is a racist?

Stated or written?

Try again stupid.

Surely you jest?

Let's review the moment. John Birchers not allowed to propose their agenda. Well sheesh, I'd think you'd be thrilled considering how right wing they are.

What way is it. You hate them because they are so right wing and CAPAC alllows them or you hate them more because CAPAC doesn't allow them.

Which bitchty move do you want? Seriously, what do you want us straights to do?

Do you want straights to ban them because they are straight or gay?

Do you want gays to ban them because they are straight or gay?

Do you want therapy for the likes of me because I can't freaking figure out what the hell you want anymore?

Honestly. I can't figure it anymore. Marry each other. Who freaking cares. Get it over. Take Midol. I really don't care.

Ok that's my rant. Better now.

There is no argument here. White Nationalists want inclusion and representation just like everyone else. The Republican Party is 90% white and hugely "Confederate". It's a "natural fit". Just be proud of your members. It's not like they just joined. They've been central to the Republican Party since the 60's when all the conservatives fled the Democratic Party and swelled the ranks of the Republican Party because they didn't like blacks.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1V6T0lJc3dU]TAG TEAM - WHOOMP THERE IT IS - YouTube[/ame]

Deany? You don't disappoint...

And what evidence do you present that I'm a racist, shit for brains?

What evidence do you present that Brimelow is a racist?

Stated or written?
I've seen none.

But what you must understand is the flaming headline that is a Axelrod moment.

That's all you need.

There is no argument here. White Nationalists want inclusion and representation just like everyone else. The Republican Party is 90% white and hugely "Confederate". It's a "natural fit". Just be proud of your members. It's not like they just joined. They've been central to the Republican Party since the 60's when all the conservatives fled the Democratic Party and swelled the ranks of the Republican Party because they didn't like blacks.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1V6T0lJc3dU]TAG TEAM - WHOOMP THERE IT IS - YouTube[/ame]

Deany? You don't disappoint...

Just keepin' it "real".

And what evidence do you present that I'm a racist, shit for brains?

You're defending one and stating that his views are mainstream, you sperm burping colon jousting cock monkey.

By the way.........he said these things, which again makes me wonder why the GOP brought him in?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAfb7oEUJsI]Peter Brimelow talks about the fall of the Republican Party - YouTube[/ame]

I give you his books...
From Dreams of My Father: 'I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites.'

From Dreams of My Father: 'I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race.'

From Dreams of My Father: 'There was something about him that made me wary, a little too sure of himself, maybe. And white.'

From Dreams of My Father: 'It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names.'

From Dreams of My Father: 'I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa, that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself, the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela.'

From Audacity of Hope: 'I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.'

Look for others, one has to remember the David moment.

Throw out the headline. Thats all that counts. Dirty as it is, that's what works. Axelrod has been doing this for a long time.

Culminatiing in the fiasco with Bush, Rathers and Mary when we pinned them against the wall.

Now this year will be a blast. Because there is a group of us ready to go for all of them.

Forum List

Back