CPAC hosts white supremacists.......

LOL, nice propaganda piece. I decided to go to the website and read some of the articles, many were links to other prominent news-sources. Vdare is 'right' on ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, but he is far from being racist. So you don't like what he is saying which is TRUE, well get over it. The left thinking that blacks and browns are little children that can never make it on their own, therefore their white parents need to take care of them, but only give them free scraps from the table and never a true chance to sit at the table.

What would I rather have? My current salary of $90K which I work for or $110K that is given to me in which I don't have to work! I prefer to take the $90K and rely on myself!

Welfare doesn't even pay that. From what I read, it can be as low as $300 and as high as $1,100 per month! If you get the high end you make a little more than minimum wage (since payroll taxes come out). However, most of the time people on welfare aren't eligible for food stamps. Therefore, the minimum wage worker comes off ahead!

Two white supremacists are set to speak at panels at CPAC, the Conservative Political Action Conference that will also feature speeches by Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich and Rick Santorum.

The first white supremacist is Peter Brimelow the owner of the website VDare, which is labeled by the SPLC as an anti-immigration hate website. VDare has featured the works of noted white supremacists, Jared Taylor, Sam Francis, Virginia Abernethy, Kevin MacDonald as well as conservative pundits, Michelle Malkin and Pat Buchanan.

Brimelow has been a featured guest on the white supremacist talk show “The Political Cesspool” and is a prominent anti-immigration activist despite the fact he was born in England. Brimelow will speak on a panel called “The Failure of Multiculturalism: How the pursuit of diversity is weakening the American Identity.”

The other white supremacist is Robert “Bob” Vandervoort who spoke on a panel called “High Fences, Wide Gates: States vs. the Feds, the Rule of Law & American Identity.” Vandervoort works for the site ProEnglish.com and also was the organizer for Chicagoland Friends of American Renaissance which met regularly with the Chicago Chapter of Council Of Conservative Citizens.

American Renaissance is white supremacist organization run by notorious racist Jared Taylor that organizes a conference of racists including neo-Nazis, the Ku Klux Klan including David Duke and Stormfront owner, Don Black. The Council Of Conservative Citizens is another white supremacist organization.

White Supremacists Showcased At CPAC Conservative Conference | News One

Here's who Peter Brimelow is........Peter Brimelow - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My question is, why did the GOP ask white supremacists to speak?

If the GOP keeps doing stuff like this, it's gonna bring into question about them being a bunch of racists.

This thread is about cpac guys. Obama has his list of problems but that's for another thread. If the op is correct condemn it rather than divert attention. If its wrong then call the op on it. Playing the blame game is old hat.

You can't be a "revolutionary" while you are part of the establishment.

And........to the best of my knowledge, Obama has never invited a Marxist revolutionary to be part of his administration.

CPAC invited 2 avowed racists to speak on 2 different panels, both of which were concerning people who weren't white.

Go ahead.........defend this.

List of Obama’s Czars – Glenn Beck

Obama and his Czars...Un-Elected controllers of our lives.

Obama is a goddamned Marxist!
List of U.S. executive branch czars - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In the United States, the informal political term "czar" or "tsar" is employed in media and popular usage to refer to high-level officials who oversee a particular policy. There have never been any U.S. government offices with the title "czar", but various governmental officials have sometimes been referred to by the nickname "czar" rather than their actual title.
The earliest known use of the term for a U.S. government official was in the administration of Franklin Roosevelt (1933–1945), during which eleven unique positions (or twelve if one were to count "Economic Czar" and "Economic Czar of World War II" as separate) were so described. The term was revived, mostly by the press, to describe officials in the Nixon and Ford administrations and continues today.

By administration

The list is subjective and imprecise, since frequently individuals or offices might be referred to by the nickname "czar" by some publication or a political opponent, yet the actual governmental official, a majority of publications and others do not use the term. For example, some[who?] consider czars to be only those officials who are appointed by the president without Senate confirmation.
President's name Party In office Number of
czar titles Number of
appointees Appointees not
confirmed by Senate
Summary table - Number of czars per administration
Franklin Roosevelt D 1933–1945 11 19 17
Harry Truman D 1945–1953 6 6 5
Dwight Eisenhower R 1953–1961 1 1 0
Lyndon Johnson D 1963–1969 3 3 1
Richard Nixon R 1969–1974 3 5 5
Gerald Ford R 1974–1977 2 2 2
Jimmy Carter D 1977–1981 2 3 2
Ronald Reagan R 1981–1989 1 1 1
George H. W. Bush R 1989–1993 2 3 0
Bill Clinton D 1993–2001 8 11 7
George W. Bush R 2001–2009 33 49 28
Barack Obama D 2009– 38 42 33

It's not the term 'Czar' that's being discussed, or the number of them appointed. It's the political and philosophical bent of the appointees that is the issue, dumbass!

Smears at CPAC - Page 1 - Tom Tancredo - Townhall Conservative

Conservatives are in danger of letting left wing groups define their own agenda. A slew of far left groups led by Al Sharpton, the Southern Poverty Law Center, and the People for the American Way are attacking for CPAC for having a panel featuring immigration and financial journalist Peter Brimelow and Robert Vandervoort of Pro English.

Lacking from these attacks is anything that either man actually said themselves. Instead most smears consist of nothing more than a long web of supposed connections to “white nationalist” groups are made. The worst thing they could come up with against Robert Vandervoort was that he allegedly affiliated with a group called Chicago Friends of American Renaissance that was allegedly affiliated the Council of Conservative Citizens. Then a controversial statement that appeared on the Council’s website is shown.

No one is saying that Vandervoort ever endorsed what the Council wrote or did, or that he was even a member. Instead, he is tenuously linked to this group. Not mentioned is that many prominent politicians can be much more directly linked. Among the people who have spoken before the Council of Conservative Citizens Senator are Senators Strom Thurmond, Trent Lott, Jesse Helms, Governor Haley Barbour, Senator Roger Wicker, and even former Democratic House Majority Leader Richard Gephardt.

While I have worked with board and staff members at Pro-English for years, I have never met Robert Vandervoort. Therefore, I will qualify that if it turns out that he has or done or said something that is actually hateful, he should be denounced. However, these left wing smear groups have not even pretended to come up with such evidence. Until they do, conservatives should stand by him, or at the very least not pile on the left wing attacks.

While I had not heard of Vandervoort until a few days ago, I’ve known Peter Brimelow for many years. I can assure readers of the Daily Caller that he is a patriot, not a racist. As senior editor at National Review in the 1990s, Peter nearly singlehandedly restarted the debate on immigration with his bestselling book Alien Nation.

Now czars are a-ok? Lol...boy you guys will turn on a dime and never feel shame

Hell no, they're not OK. I was against them when Bush did it and I'm against them now, but at least Shrub didn't appointed avowed Marxists to any 'Czar' positions...

The right seems to think calling someone a racist is the same as a self professed racist. If they can't call someone a racist this could not be defended. It can't be defended...just deflected.

Calling Peter Brimelow a racist because he's against unlimited, 3rd World immigration is a bit of a stretch, isn't it?

Jeremiah Wright preaches Black Nationalism and it's all good with you guys, why is White Nationalism any different?

Black nationalism never killed and raped anyone. Comparing white supremisits with black nationalist is like comparing a Harley with a peddle bike.

Of course you'll pretend that killing and raping is no big deal because you need to make false comparisons. Go ahead..tell me why you don't consider raping and killing to be a significant difference. I dare you.

Based on all this 'guilt by association' wouldn't it be fair to say that our President is a Marxist revolutionary?

Or is that weapon one that is reserved only for the left?

And........to the best of my knowledge, Obama has never invited a Marxist revolutionary to be part of his administration.

CPAC invited 2 avowed racists to speak on 2 different panels, both of which were concerning people who weren't white.

Obama sat at the feet of an avowed racist for 20 years. He didn't shake it off just before the inauguration.

About Us | American Renaissance

What We Believe

Race is an important aspect of individual and group identity. Of all the fault lines that divide society—language, religion, class, ideology—it is the most prominent and divisive. Race and racial conflict are at the heart of some of the most serious challenges the Western World faces in the 21st century.

The problems of race cannot be solved without adequate understanding. Attempts to gloss over the significance of race or even to deny its reality only make problems worse. Progress requires the study of all aspects of race, whether historical, cultural, or biological. This approach is known as race realism.

Hell no, they're not OK. I was against them when Bush did it and I'm against them now, but at least Shrub didn't appointed avowed Marxists to any 'Czar' positions...

There you go again. In the post above this one you said "it's not the czars but their political bent.". Now when called on it you say "oh wait, I hate all czars". Making a complete 180.

Sure...that ODS (Obama derangement syndrome) got you going all crazy. Lol

Based on all this 'guilt by association' wouldn't it be fair to say that our President is a Marxist revolutionary?

Obama sat at the feet of an avowed racist for 20 years. He didn't shake it off just before the inauguration.

He just re-defined the word 'racist'. Poof...no more problem.

Debt?...let's call it charity...Poof! No more problem.

The list of re-defined words is endless. Take 'supremacist' for example.

The right seems to think calling someone a racist is the same as a self professed racist. If they can't call someone a racist this could not be defended. It can't be defended...just deflected.

Calling Peter Brimelow a racist because he's against unlimited, 3rd World immigration is a bit of a stretch, isn't it?

Jeremiah Wright preaches Black Nationalism and it's all good with you guys, why is White Nationalism any different?

Black nationalism never killed and raped anyone. Comparing white supremisits with black nationalist is like comparing a Harley with a peddle bike.

Of course you'll pretend that killing and raping is no big deal because you need to make false comparisons. Go ahead..tell me why you don't consider raping and killing to be a significant difference. I dare you.

So you're trying to tell me that the Black Panthers never killed anyone? Really?

And why is it that anyone who wants to promote the betterment of white people automatically lumped in with the KKK? Do you not have a functioning brain cell left in your twisted mind?

He only threw the wrong Reverend Wright under the Bus when it bacame an issue...

A homo lib like the OP says it is true so it must be true....in his fucked up mind.

He only threw the wrong Reverend Wright under the Bus when it bacame an issue...

Exactly right. He changed nothing.

No, he just had one hold a few fund raisers for him at his house. Oh, and he sat in a church for 20 years that preached Black Liberation Theology which preaches Marxism and violence. Let's also not forget about Van Jones.

Obama is a Muslim and I do not like the Christian church that he belongs to.

There you go again. In the post above this one you said "it's not the czars but their political bent.". Now when called on it you say "oh wait, I hate all czars". Making a complete 180.

Sure...that ODS (Obama derangement syndrome) got you going all crazy. Lol

You have really lost your mind, CC. The 'czars' were brought up to illustrate the Marxists in the Obama Administration. No other reason. Then one of your libtard buddies decided the way to argue that was to point out that "Bush did it, too.", without differentiating the fact that none of Bush's 'Czars' were Marxists. The subject of discussion was Marxists in the Administration, not 'Czars' themselves. When you tried to CHANGE the subject to 'Czars' I told you I was against them when Bush did it.

For your information I NEVER voted for Bush, I didn't like his and Cheney's ties to Halliburton and the Carlyle Group.

Try that Rep/Dem bullshit on somebody else, dipshit, it doesn't work on me.

What We Believe

Race is an important aspect of individual and group identity. Of all the fault lines that divide society—language, religion, class, ideology—it is the most prominent and divisive. Race and racial conflict are at the heart of some of the most serious challenges the Western World faces in the 21st century.

The problems of race cannot be solved without adequate understanding. Attempts to gloss over the significance of race or even to deny its reality only make problems worse. Progress requires the study of all aspects of race, whether historical, cultural, or biological. This approach is known as race realism.
Then Rubio is out as a GOP politician? The GOP won't court the Hispanic vote?

What We Believe

Then Rubio is out as a GOP politician? The GOP won't court the Hispanic vote?

WTF?? Where did THAT come from?

Exactly right. He changed nothing.
Right to the point.
icon14.gif

Forum List

Back