CPAC hosts white supremacists.......

Calling Peter Brimelow a racist because he's against unlimited, 3rd World immigration is a bit of a stretch, isn't it?

Jeremiah Wright preaches Black Nationalism and it's all good with you guys, why is White Nationalism any different?

Black nationalism never killed and raped anyone. Comparing white supremisits with black nationalist is like comparing a Harley with a peddle bike.

Of course you'll pretend that killing and raping is no big deal because you need to make false comparisons. Go ahead..tell me why you don't consider raping and killing to be a significant difference. I dare you.

So you're trying to tell me that the Black Panthers never killed anyone? Really?

And why is it that anyone who wants to promote the betterment of white people automatically lumped in with the KKK? Do you not have a functioning brain cell left in your twisted mind?

Go ahead and tell me why the White Nationalist history is comparable to Black Nationalist. Dont dance for me show me how they are alike. Including why you believe raping and killing is no big deal.

Thanks

Black nationalism never killed and raped anyone. Comparing white supremisits with black nationalist is like comparing a Harley with a peddle bike.

Of course you'll pretend that killing and raping is no big deal because you need to make false comparisons. Go ahead..tell me why you don't consider raping and killing to be a significant difference. I dare you.

So you're trying to tell me that the Black Panthers never killed anyone? Really?

And why is it that anyone who wants to promote the betterment of white people automatically lumped in with the KKK? Do you not have a functioning brain cell left in your twisted mind?

Go ahead and tell me why the White Nationalist history is comparable to Black Nationalist. Dont dance for me show me how they are alike. Including why you believe raping and killing is no big deal.

Thanks

Where the fuck did I say raping and killing is OK? Please point it out to me or shut your fucking mouth!

Based on all this 'guilt by association' wouldn't it be fair to say that our President is a Marxist revolutionary?

Or is that weapon one that is reserved only for the left?

You can't be a "revolutionary" while you are part of the establishment.

And........to the best of my knowledge, Obama has never invited a Marxist revolutionary to be part of his administration.

CPAC invited 2 avowed racists to speak on 2 different panels, both of which were concerning people who weren't white.

Go ahead.........defend this.

Obama sat at the feet of an avowed racist for 20 years. He didn't shake it off just before the inauguration.

avowed
Verb:
Assert or confess openly: "he avowed that he had voted Republican in every election"; "an avowed Marxist"

Go ahead and show me where Wright confessed to be a racist. I'll wait.

Thanks

Where the fuck did I say raping and killing is OK? Please point it out to me or shut your fucking mouth!

You compared White Nationalist with Black Nationalist. Its your burden of proof to show that they are alike. You cant because you would have to ignore the killing and raping to make a comparison.

I'll give you another chance...How are White Nationalist and Black Nationalist is the same?

And........to the best of my knowledge, Obama has never invited a Marxist revolutionary to be part of his administration.

CPAC invited 2 avowed racists to speak on 2 different panels, both of which were concerning people who weren't white.

Obama sat at the feet of an avowed racist for 20 years. He didn't shake it off just before the inauguration.

avowed
Verb:
Assert or confess openly: "he avowed that he had voted Republican in every election"; "an avowed Marxist"

He doesn't need to confess it openly. His words speak for themselves in his sermons...or have you not visited one of them? I have, and find them repulsive and unbecoming of a supposed 'Man Of God'.

avowed
Verb:

He doesn't need to confess it openly. His words speak for themselves in his sermons...or have you not visited one of them? I have, and find them repulsive and unbecoming of a supposed 'Man Of God'.

So again, we using bastardized definitions of Racist and Avowed are we?

Thanks

You compared White Nationalist with Black Nationalist. Its your burden of proof to show that they are alike. You cant because you would have to ignore the killing and raping to make a comparison.

I'll give you another chance...How are White Nationalist and Black Nationalist is the same?

No fuckstick, it's not. I don't agree with ANY group 'raping or killing' anyone, and I also don't agree that because some racist somewhere may have done that that ALL people working for the betterment of white people are GUILTY of it. Take your big, broad brush and shove it up your big, candy ass!

Still can't show how they are alike huh? Maybe you shouldn't say stupid shit then you won't have to explain that stupid shit dumbass

Still can't show how they are alike huh? Maybe you shouldn't say stupid shit then you won't have to explain that stupid shit dumbass

White nationalists work for the white race the same way as black nationalists work for the black race.

Now tell me how white nationalists are ALL guilty of the crimes committed by the KKK, or have you managed to implant that brush?

Based on all this 'guilt by association' wouldn't it be fair to say that our President is a Marxist revolutionary?

:lol:history is not your friend

neither are white supremacists being asked to be part of an admin.

if white supremacists were invited, thats stupid agreed.

and what does 'showcasing' mean? they have a special place? treated extraordinarily? what? exactly?

My question is, why did the GOP ask white supremacists to speak?

If the GOP keeps doing stuff like this, it's gonna bring into question about them being a bunch of racists.

It can be argued that although such beliefs are ignorant and reprehensible, white supremacists have as much right to freely express and participate in the political process as anyone else.

That such racists feel comfortable in a conservative venue should be troubling to the right, however.

I don't know of the men or organizations you speak of in your post so I can't pass judgment. Having said that IF they are indeed what you say they are and they publicly profess such hatred then your final analysis is correct.

Refreshingly honest.

Otherwise, yes, Peter Brimelow is a white supremacist.

Needless to say he’s too intelligent and sophisticated to shave off all of his hair, go about exhibiting the Nazi salute, and calling for minorities to be rounded up and sent off to concentration camps.

But he’s a white supremacist nonetheless.

Analysis of his book Alien Nation: Common Sense about America's Immigration Disaster and his website: Recent News | VDARE.com clearly indicates a belief that America would be better off without minorities and immigrants and that whites must work to ensure they have their ‘rightful place’ in an American future becoming more racially and ethnically diverse.

This is a serious issue the GOP and conservatives need to address.

Two white supremacists are set to speak at panels at CPAC, the Conservative Political Action Conference that will also feature speeches by Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich and Rick Santorum.

The first white supremacist is Peter Brimelow the owner of the website VDare, which is labeled by the SPLC as an anti-immigration hate website. VDare has featured the works of noted white supremacists, Jared Taylor, Sam Francis, Virginia Abernethy, Kevin MacDonald as well as conservative pundits, Michelle Malkin and Pat Buchanan.

Brimelow has been a featured guest on the white supremacist talk show “The Political Cesspool” and is a prominent anti-immigration activist despite the fact he was born in England. Brimelow will speak on a panel called “The Failure of Multiculturalism: How the pursuit of diversity is weakening the American Identity.”

The other white supremacist is Robert “Bob” Vandervoort who spoke on a panel called “High Fences, Wide Gates: States vs. the Feds, the Rule of Law & American Identity.” Vandervoort works for the site ProEnglish.com and also was the organizer for Chicagoland Friends of American Renaissance which met regularly with the Chicago Chapter of Council Of Conservative Citizens.

American Renaissance is white supremacist organization run by notorious racist Jared Taylor that organizes a conference of racists including neo-Nazis, the Ku Klux Klan including David Duke and Stormfront owner, Don Black. The Council Of Conservative Citizens is another white supremacist organization.

White Supremacists Showcased At CPAC Conservative Conference | News One

Here's who Peter Brimelow is........Peter Brimelow - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If the GOP keeps doing stuff like this, it's gonna bring into question about them being a bunch of racists.

I don't take the splc at its word, and a reader of black american news where you got this piece may want to parse it too, they have a habit of employing loose pejoratives, mis-characterization and hyperbole.

so

Here's who Peter Brimelow is........Peter Brimelow - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I read it, and?

Oh and-

WASHINGTON -- Controversy over an immigration opponent who spoke at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) blind-sided conference organizers who say they didn't know who he was before this week.

Al Cardenas, director of the American Conservative Union (ACU), which organizes CPAC, said he had never heard of Peter Brimelow, editor of VDARE.com, who has been labeled a white nationalist by the Southern Poverty Law Center.

"I don't really know what his values are," Cardenas said. "I have asked my staff to delve into that."

"I want to personally see what he precisely said or written before forming judgement," he said.

The liberal group People for the American Way released a statement condemning CPAC organizers for giving Brimelow a platform. Liberal websites have also attacked CPAC over his inclusion.

snip-

Cardenas deflected responsibility for Brimelow's presence at CPAC. He noted that Brimelow spoke at a side panel discussion an not in the main ballroom and that he "was not invited to participate in any of the events that ACU takes responsibility for."

Immigration speaker sparks controversy at CPAC - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

so invited as in how exactly?

and showcased is well, not quite what he was, was he? who told you he was showcased?

and why, in your opinion is brimelow a white supremacist? exactly. thx in advance.

It can be argued that although such beliefs are ignorant and reprehensible, white supremacists have as much right to freely express and participate in the political process as anyone else.

That such racists feel comfortable in a conservative venue should be troubling to the right, however.

I don't know of the men or organizations you speak of in your post so I can't pass judgment. Having said that IF they are indeed what you say they are and they publicly profess such hatred then your final analysis is correct.

Refreshingly honest.

Needless to say he’s too intelligent and sophisticated to shave off all of his hair, go about exhibiting the Nazi salute, and calling for minorities to be rounded up and sent off to concentration camps.

Analysis of his book Alien Nation: Common Sense about America's Immigration Disaster and his website: Recent News | VDARE.com clearly indicates a belief that America would be better off without minorities and immigrants and that whites must work to ensure they have their ‘rightful place’ in an American future becoming more racially and ethnically diverse.

and how will you address yours?

Here's the book, and I see nothing racist there, only hard, cold facts.
Overview
The United States is being engulfed by the greatest wave of immigration it has ever faced. The latest immigrants are different from those who came before. These newcomers are less educated, less skilled, more prone to trouble with the law, less inclined to share American culture and values, and altogether less likely to become Americans in name or spirit. Brimelow believes that we cannot continue to admit millions of legal and illegal immigrants if we wish to maintain our standard of living and our national identity. Unless we restore immigration to its more traditional role, he says, the United States risks being turned into an alien nation. According to Brimelow, our problems began with the enactment of the 1965 Immigration Act, a well-meant reform that has gone demonstrably wrong. Nobody anticipated that it would rob us of the power to determine who can and cannot enter our national family and that it would trigger an ethnic and racial transformation without precedent in history. It was an astonishing social experiment launched with no particular reason to expect success. As Brimelow points out, there is no example of a multicultural society that has lasted; many have disintegrated into racial and linguistic enclaves. Brimelow explodes all the myths about immigration. He explains why the current flood of immigrants does not benefit the economy. He shows how they are a drain on our social infrastructure and the environment. Conventional wisdom dictates that it is un-American to be against immigration, but we have repeatedly restricted immigration throughout our history. George Washington, Alexander Hamilton, and Thomas Jefferson were all wary of letting in too many newcomers. The United States is a lifeboat. Taking in so many unskilled workers and so many millions with no desire to share our American identity, we risk capsizing and sinking. Peter Brimelow's persuasive call for reform boldly defines one of the most important and sensitive issues of the decade.

A senior editor at Forbes presents a stark and dramatic expose of America's out-of-control immigration crisis. Peter Brimelow--an immigrant himself--shows why he believes Americans must close the golden door, at least temporarily, to maintain their economic preeminence, social harmony, and national identity.

What is it in this that you find 'White supremacist'?

List of Obama’s Czars – Glenn Beck

Obama and his Czars...Un-Elected controllers of our lives.

Obama is a goddamned Marxist!

You may as well call every president since Franklin Roosevelt a Marxist then.....

In the United States, the informal political term "czar" or "tsar" is employed in media and popular usage to refer to high-level officials who oversee a particular policy. There have never been any U.S. government offices with the title "czar", but various governmental officials have sometimes been referred to by the nickname "czar" rather than their actual title.

The earliest known use of the term for a U.S. government official was in the administration of Franklin Roosevelt (1933–1945), during which eleven unique positions (or twelve if one were to count "Economic Czar" and "Economic Czar of World War II" as separate) were so described. The term was revived, mostly by the press, to describe officials in the Nixon and Ford administrations and continues today.

List of U.S. executive branch czars - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Are you really that stupid Assholeitis?

Two white supremacists are set to speak at panels at CPAC, the Conservative Political Action Conference that will also feature speeches by Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich and Rick Santorum.

The first white supremacist is Peter Brimelow the owner of the website VDare, which is labeled by the SPLC as an anti-immigration hate website. VDare has featured the works of noted white supremacists, Jared Taylor, Sam Francis, Virginia Abernethy, Kevin MacDonald as well as conservative pundits, Michelle Malkin and Pat Buchanan.

Brimelow has been a featured guest on the white supremacist talk show “The Political Cesspool” and is a prominent anti-immigration activist despite the fact he was born in England. Brimelow will speak on a panel called “The Failure of Multiculturalism: How the pursuit of diversity is weakening the American Identity.”

The other white supremacist is Robert “Bob” Vandervoort who spoke on a panel called “High Fences, Wide Gates: States vs. the Feds, the Rule of Law & American Identity.” Vandervoort works for the site ProEnglish.com and also was the organizer for Chicagoland Friends of American Renaissance which met regularly with the Chicago Chapter of Council Of Conservative Citizens.

American Renaissance is white supremacist organization run by notorious racist Jared Taylor that organizes a conference of racists including neo-Nazis, the Ku Klux Klan including David Duke and Stormfront owner, Don Black. The Council Of Conservative Citizens is another white supremacist organization.

The truth is painful. Excellent post.

Why shop Wal-Mart?

Your FIRST mistake is relying on WIKI dubmbass.

Okay then.........check out his actual website........

Recent News | VDARE.com

Forum List

Back