Twitter and Facebook are obviously unfair to conservatives!

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
so what? They are private companies. Let them do what they want. Someone on the right should create another social media company that treats liberals the same

Last edited:
so what? They are private companies. Let them do what they want. Someone on the right should create another social media company that treats liberals the same
So were the hotels that refused to serve Blacks. We have not second class citizens in America, something you would do well to figure out.

“You Are Making a Giant Mistake!” – Trump Warns Tech Giant Twitter on Censoring Conservatives… When Do the Lawsuits Begin?

A valid point.

I LOVE this debate. It usually ends with me and folks just deciding to enforce anti-trust laws and keeping big tech from buying up new tech.

But yeah, if I own a website do I need to allow you to post on it?

What if I own a bullhorn? Must I allow you to use it?

Fox news isn't giving Obama a half hour of time to talk about whatever. CNN isn't giving it to Trump.

Actually, they are either Publishers...in Which case they can and should be sued according to slander and libel laws....or they are Platforms...like the phone company. They want the protection of being a Platform like the phone company, but the power of publishers, editing content they don't want, while protected from slander and libel laws as a Platform is....

They can't have it both ways....

Forum List

Back