Cyclonus/Lubdan: Trump's Gold [ISIS Thinking?]

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
Is TrumpUSA too ornamental?

What do you think?

====

Imagine a Machiavellian alien-robot named Cyclonus from a faraway planet called Cybertron lands on Earth's moon and begins spying (with his super laser-vision spy-beams!) on TrumpUSA, our civilization of capitalism-flowery(!). Cyclonus realizes that American commerce/traffic and media is much-based on prizes, fortunes, Wall Street, geopolitical intrigue (e.g., European Union), and commerce-oriented negotiations (e.g., World Bank). Cyclonus notices that Americans love sports-marketing and sports-culture themed films such as Jerry Maguire (Tom Cruise) and Any Given Sunday (Al Pacino). Cyclonus decides that the NFL (pro-American football) state-rivalry between the NY Giants and the NY Jets can symbolize TrumpUSA flowery regarding marketing/consumerism/entertainment consciousness. Does Cyclonus conclude that TrumpUSA is a capitalism/media-based society of true value?

cone7.jpg

Imagine further that a demonic impish creature named Lubdan, an eerie mischievous leprechaun (folkloric Irish humanoid who hoards magical pots of gold and demands severe payments if his gold is stolen by fortune-hunters), is also spying on TrumpUSA from various places in Ireland (by noticing TV broadcasts on CNN while peering into the windows of the houses of Irish folk!). Lubdan notices also, like Cyclonus, that TrumpUSA is a society/civilization based much on commerce, networking, media, consumerism/entertainment, and sports-marketing flowery. Lubdan also concludes, like Cyclonus, that the NFL state rivalry between the NY Giants and the NY Jets symbolizes American consumerism/media consciousness.

cone2.jpg

We all know/appreciate that sports in America represents gentlemanly conduct, peaceful competitive behaviors/games, and refereed tactical activities between two players/groups, perhaps sometimes in a grand tournament such as the NCAAB (men's college basketball) March Madness tournament(!). Americans do indeed love sports-culture themed films such as Jerry Maguire (Tom Cruise). Therefore, we'd decide that Cyclonus/Lubdan believe correctly that the NFL state rivalry between the NY Giants and the NY Jets symbolizes 'TrumpUSA imagination.' What would Cyclonus and Lubdan therefore conclude, given their peculiar stances on American culture (since one is a Machiavellian thinker and the other is a fortune-mischief thinker) about the nature of the Giants-Jets rivalry as it relates to general American patriotism? It's an intriguing question for our modern society of great media/marketing, no?

cone3.jpg

So, let's say that U.S. President Donald Trump (only the second celebrity-president since Ronald Reagan!) and the previous U.S. President Barack Obama (the first ethnic-minority president!) decide to attend a Giants-Jets NFL game together this 2019-2020 season (which kicks off this September). Trump is a New England Patriots fan, perhaps, since the Patriots have just captured their whopping 6th Super Bowl title in the new millennium(!), and Obama is a NY Giants fan, perhaps, since the Giants are the only team to have defeated the Patriots in multiple Super Bowls (twice!) in the new millennium. As Trump and Obama enjoy this Giants-Jets NFL game, Cyclonus and Lubdan both/equally note that the presence of these two American Presidents at this symbolic football game represents a human fascination with 'media IQ.' After all, journalists will say/report, "Trump and Obama cheering on the Giants and Jets is a great boon for NFL fans in New York!"

cone4.jpg

Capitalism and consumerism/entertainment are not simple subject matter. Commerce is intriguing to be sure and can forge peace contracts between nations, but it can also create deadly competitiveness. Many believe America is the world's capitalism-diplomat and Big Brother, obligated to oversee various peace-pacts across the globe to ensure smooth and reliable business/networking in this new age of globalization-politics. If Cyclonus and Lubdan are witnessing President Trump and Obama enjoying the culture-symbolic Giants-Jets game, which is broadcast on national TV of course(!), do they conclude that American consumerism/media is a thing of great 'imaginarium gold' (or networking-oriented thinking)?

cone5.jpg

Of course this is the way that anti-capitalism and anti-American terrorist groups such as ISIS are thinking too! Terrorists plot to subvert basic commercial highways and traffic to disrupt normal globalization-minded business, as they did on 9/11 by destroying the commerce-symbolic World Trade Center in NYC(!). What does ISIS want? Does ISIS believe that a terrorist scheme at a traffic/culture symbolic event in America (such as the iconic Super Bowl!) will create sufficient 'geopolitical/media waves' to compel TrumpUSA citizens to think more 'cautiously' about the human impact of commerce and consumerism? What would our hypothetical/fictional 'Devil's Advocate witnesses' (Cyclonus and Lubdan) note about Trump and Obama attending the Giants-Jets NFL game in New York? Would Cyclonus/Lubdan believe that a terrorist group such as ISIS considers the NFL and sports-marketing in TrumpUSA a thing of ominous indulgence?

cone6.jpg

CYCLONUS: I noticed you spying on TrumpUSA sports-TV broadcasts!
LUBDAN: So, you're an alien-robot from the planet Cybertron...
CYCLONUS: You're a fortune-calculating imp from Ireland!
LUBDAN: We both have assessed the media-intrigue of this Giants-Jets game.
CYCLONUS: Yes, both President Trump and Obama are attending this game...
LUBDAN: This Giants-Jets game is broadcast on national TV in TrumpUSA!
CYCLONUS: True; and I suspect that ISIS terrorists are also watching.
LUBDAN: What do terrorists seek by subverting 21st Century commerce?
CYCLONUS: Anti-capitalism terrorists despise America's claim to be Big Brother.
LUBDAN: If TrumpUSA is a beacon for commerce-gauged peace, then the claim is valid.
CYCLONUS: I Trump fails to forge pacts between Israel and Palestine, the claim is not!
LUBDAN: Well, then, perhaps this Giants-Jets game has people thinking about 'etiquette.'
CYCLONUS: Etiquette is a key consideration in a world governed by commercial contracts!
LUBDAN: This is the era of the World Bank and Wall Street and MTV, no?
CYCLONUS: Yes, human civilization is much about media and networking and trade.
LUBDAN: It's a society of 'commerce ornamentation' and 'political creativity.'
CYCLONUS: Perhaps ISIS wants to threaten the sanctity of the Super Bowl...
LUBDAN: Perhaps ISIS wants to threaten the security of Wall Street...
CYCLONUS: If the Giants defeat the Jets, I'll concede that TrumpUSA is 'secular.'
LUBDAN: Right, since the Giants have defeated the Patriots in 2 Super Bowls.
CYCLONUS: If the Jets defeat the Giants, you concede that TrumpUSA is 'religious.'
LUBDAN: Right, since the Jets are the underdog and a victory spells creative thinking!
CYCLONUS: It's a fun wager; it's based on sports-culture 'fantasies.'
LUBDAN: Fantasy playing is an integral part of TrumpUSA hospitality, no?

====

:4_13_65:

The Web-Deposition(?)

Will TrumpUSA be considered a valuable stepping-stone in the development of commercial politics (e.g., WikiLeaks)?

====

"My name is Ajay Satan and I'm from Algeria originally, but I now live in New Jersey (USA) where I use the Internet to make Christian websites and stories about TrumpUSA values for communities. I recently married a Romanian girl named Gera who I met through an Internet mail-order-bride service. She moved to America and married me and is now a U.S. citizen (just like me!). We're interested in TrumpUSA values and idealism, which is why we really liked the GQ magazine article about the modern social symbolism of the two lifestyle-relevant pop-culture avatars Cyclonus (fictional Machiavellian robot from Hasbro's A.I. fantasy adventure franchise Transformers) and Lubdan (fictional mischievous fortune-hoarding imp from the Irish folkloric horror-film series Leprechaun). Gera and I believe that Cyclonus and Lubdan represent modern age (21st Century) anxieties about social etiquette as it relates to consumerism consciousness. Gera and I make Christian websites together about the virtue of meeting spouses online in this new age of technology and computer networking! We're TrumpUSA advocates!"

pajama4.jpg

CYCLONUS: I think Ajay and Gera are interesting.
LUBDAN: They're terrific diplomats of TrumpUSA...
CYCLONUS: They really care about Internet accessibility!
LUBDAN: Well, access to tech is symbolic of the new age.
CYCLONUS: Will TrumpUSA become a real beacon for commercial ideals?
LUBDAN: Sure it will; all it requires is the right dosage of free-speech!
CYCLONUS: Censorship is the greatest threat to a media society...
LUBDAN: That's why Fahrenheit 451 is such a symbolic novel.
CYCLONUS: Maybe today's 'patriots' need to invest in progressive politics.
LUBDAN: That's the recommendation; after all, TrumpUSA is all about dialogue, no?
CYCLONUS: Yes, consumerism and commerce don't function well without social activity.
LUBDAN: Are you a fan of Consumer Reports?
CYCLONUS: Sure; that's a publication representing applied capitalism (culture).
LUBDAN: Maybe we should present Ajay with a silver briefcase full of microchips.
CYCLONUS: Maybe Ajay and Gera are the modern rendition of Adam and Eve(!).

pajama3.jpg

"Do you think Ajay and Gera have what it takes to make it in TrumpUSA as true patriots or diplomats of new age capitalism? If you see Ajay and Gera enjoying a bowl of rice at a fancy Japanese restaurant in New Jersey (USA), would you want to walk up to them and ask them what they think about the quality/reliability of Internet resources (e.g., mail-order-bride services!) and the veracity of Consumer Reports (since the handsome couple claim to be TrumpUSA 'advocates')? In other words, is TrumpUSA worth all this 'aesthetics-sweat'?"

pajama5.jpg

"The other day, Gera and I attended a media event for the Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation, an eco-activism group founded by the celebrity which bears its name(!). Leo asked me, 'Ajay, what do you make of Internet access to eco-activism websites?' and I told him of my reviews. Leo then introduced me to his actor-friend (super-celebrity) Tom Hanks, who co-starred with Leo in Spielberg's Catch Me If You Can. Leo wanted Mr. Hanks to converse with me and Gera about the quality of modern era 'highways' such as Internet mail-order-bride services. I told Mr. Hanks I was grateful for having met Gera online, and Mr. Hanks suggested that modern democratic appreciation of social resources has a lot to do with education, immigration/traffic, and pedestrian optimism towards creative politics. Is this the era of great dialogue?"

ghost3.jpg

CYCLONUS: Is Ajay-Gera a love-story or a success-story?
LUBDAN: That is the question; is the American Dream romantic...or luxurious?
CYCLONUS: You can't entertain romance if you're impoverished.
LUBDAN: You might not engage in sentimental love if you're a greedy fat-cat!
CYCLONUS: It's tricky; the American Dream is a lot about compromise.
LUBDAN: Perhaps TrumpUSA citizens will learn to 'negotiate' this new age.
CYCLONUS: Perhaps Facebook and YouTube will be considered 'traffic trophies.'
LUBDAN: All TrumpUSA needs is close traffic supervision and quality commentary!
CYCLONUS: Responsible journalism aids commerce developments.

====

:4_13_65:

Forum List

Back