Cowardly Wisconsin Democrat Senators: Felons and Subverters of WI Constitution

I heard some tool of a union rep say that the real issue is that they want collective bargaining for things like limiting class sizes.

Yeah. Right.

I heard some tool of a union rep say that the real issue is that they want collective bargaining for things like limiting class sizes.

Yeah. Right.

Well hell yeah they want to have smaller class sizes...and what is the end result of that? More teachers paying more dues.

and I might add, I watched gov. Walker. he made quite an impression, he answered the questions sans notes knowledgeably... directly and spoke to the points without rancor, with-in understandable and easily translatable language/term, he outlined the issues well I think.... hummmm, kinda what many people think Obama does.................

Apparently according to Wi. law you can't arrest a member of the state legislature while the legislature is in session. The governor sent State Troopers to the (democrat) senate minority leader to drag his coward ass back to work but he had fled with the rest of the slimebags.

all for what? really?

12% of their medical ins. premiums and 5% towards their pension...and this? Really?
That and ending collective extor....er bargaining *yeah, that's the ticket* for benefits, not wages.

Ah, a friend just told me that the bill will also allow members to opt out of their dues responsibility to the UNION via a sate collection system, if they wish...and will need to re-vote the union in, every year.

Now, if that's true, we know why the Union thug leadership is going beserk and of course Obama too.

edit-

yup..

Unions are treating these reforms as Armageddon because they've owned the Wisconsin legislature for years and the changes would reduce their dominance. Under Governor Walker's proposal, the government also would no longer collect union dues from paychecks and then send that money to the unions. Instead, unions would be responsible for their own collection regimes. The bill would also require unions to be recertified annually by a majority of all members. Imagine that: More accountability inside unions.

Review & Outlook: Athens in Mad Town - WSJ.com

Oh and the crowd, rowdy, shouting down the Gov. etc....'astro-turf'...

021711_wisconsin11.sJPG_900_540_0_95_1_50_50.sJPG

021711_wisconsin06.sJPG_900_540_0_95_1_50_50.sJPG

so wheres the outrage?

Ross, Snyder Meet Angry Crowd In Arkansas Town Hall | TPMDC

and of course, the obligatory..

ThinkProgress » Inspired By Glenn Beck, Protesters Overwhelm Town Hall Meeting With ‘Cat Calls’ And ‘Banging On Windows’

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/07/us/politics/07townhall.html

Last edited:
and I might add, I watched gov. Walker. he made quite an impression, he answered the questions sans notes knowledgeably... directly and spoke to the points without rancor, with-in understandable and easily translatable language/term, he outlined the issues well I think.... hummmm, kinda what many people think Obama does.................

I've seen a couple of interviews also...

This dude is no pushover...

I've seen a couple of interviews also...

This dude is no pushover...

yup, he seemed very deft.

and of course if I may add a note, as to winners and losers and Wisconsin giving the governorship and state legislature(s) to the Republican party;

The top congressional leaders from both parties gathered at the White House for a working discussion over the shape and size of President Barack Obama’s economic stimulus plan. The meeting was designed to promote bipartisanship.

Obama noted that such workers pay Social Security and Medicare taxes, property taxes and sales taxes. The issue was widely debated during the presidential campaign, when Sen. John McCain, the Republican nominee, challenged Obama’s tax plan as “welfare.”

With those two words — “I won” — the Democratic president let the Republicans know that debate has been put to rest Nov. 4 .

Obama to GOP: ‘I Won’ - Washington Wire - WSJ

Wisconsin Statutes > Criminal Code > Chapter 946 > Subchapter II > § 946.12 - Misconduct in public office
946.12 Misconduct in public office. Any public officer or public employee who does any of the following is guilty of a Class I felony:

946.12(1)
(1) Intentionally fails or refuses to perform a known mandatory, nondiscretionary, ministerial duty of the officer's or employee's office or employment within the time or in the manner required by law; or

Wisconsin Statutes 946.12 - Misconduct in public office :: Lawserver

Article IV, §28
Oath of office. Section 28. Members of the legislature, and all officers, executive and judicial, except such inferior officers as may be by law exempted, shall before they enter upon the duties of their respective offices, take and subscribe an oath or affirmation to support the constitution of the United States and the constitution of the state of Wisconsin, and faithfully to discharge the duties of their respective offices to the best of their ability.

Wisconsin Legislature Data

But since when did democratics give a hoot in hell about the law or their oath of office?

Wouldn't it be great if they filed charges against all of them....
Walker's the guy to do it at this point, and the WI-GOP is pissed enough to go through with it.

Pull a Ronald Reagan on them. Tell them to be back at work on Tuesday or consider themselves fired on Wednesday. Seemed to work out well when we had this shit going with the air traffic controllers.
i dont think any Governor has that kind of authority
Actually, to use a sick day under false pretenses can be a terminating offense. Lying to your employer usually results in termination once discovered.

Perfect excuse to swing that axe. I know a few out of work teachers who'd move to WI.

Mr. Boe has a great suggestion. Gov. Walker should give them a deadline to return. If they refuse, he should then declare their offices abandoned and announce a special election.
Scott Mubarak won't do that: recall. He likes his office. He will bargain.

Mr. Boe has a great suggestion. Gov. Walker should give them a deadline to return. If they refuse, he should then declare their offices abandoned and announce a special election.
Scott Mubarak won't do that: recall. He likes his office. He will bargain.

Says the asshat who predicted the democratics would easily retain the House in November 2010....:clap2:

BTW, love the comparison to Egypt.... What a fucking tool you are Jokey....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back