Cowardly Wisconsin Democrat Senators: Felons and Subverters of WI Constitution

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Jan 3, 2009
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
Wisconsin Statutes > Criminal Code > Chapter 946 > Subchapter II > § 946.12 - Misconduct in public office
946.12 Misconduct in public office. Any public officer or public employee who does any of the following is guilty of a Class I felony:

946.12(1)
(1) Intentionally fails or refuses to perform a known mandatory, nondiscretionary, ministerial duty of the officer's or employee's office or employment within the time or in the manner required by law; or

http://www.lawserver.com/law/state/wisconsin/wi-laws/wisconsin_laws_946-12

Article IV, §28
Oath of office. Section 28. Members of the legislature, and all officers, executive and judicial, except such inferior officers as may be by law exempted, shall before they enter upon the duties of their respective offices, take and subscribe an oath or affirmation to support the constitution of the United States and the constitution of the state of Wisconsin, and faithfully to discharge the duties of their respective offices to the best of their ability.

http://nxt.legis.state.wi.us/nxt/ga...efault.htm&d=index&jd=constitution, wisconsin

But since when did democratics give a hoot in hell about the law or their oath of office?

Last edited:
Wisconsin Statutes > Criminal Code > Chapter 946 > Subchapter II > § 946.12 - Misconduct in public office
946.12 Misconduct in public office. Any public officer or public employee who does any of the following is guilty of a Class I felony:

946.12(1)
(1) Intentionally fails or refuses to perform a known mandatory, nondiscretionary, ministerial duty of the officer's or employee's office or employment within the time or in the manner required by law; or

Wisconsin Statutes 946.12 - Misconduct in public office :: Lawserver

Article IV, §28
Oath of office. Section 28. Members of the legislature, and all officers, executive and judicial, except such inferior officers as may be by law exempted, shall before they enter upon the duties of their respective offices, take and subscribe an oath or affirmation to support the constitution of the United States and the constitution of the state of Wisconsin, and faithfully to discharge the duties of their respective offices to the best of their ability.

Wisconsin Legislature Data

But since when did democratics give a hoot in hell about the law or their oath of office?

Wouldn't it be great if they filed charges against all of them....

There were so many of those Wisconsin Democrat bastards in Rockford, IL today that you just about couldn't get around town. They truly showed their colors today.

Mr. Boe has a great suggestion. Gov. Walker should give them a deadline to return. If they refuse, he should then declare their offices abandoned and announce a special election.

Last edited:
Pull a Ronald Reagan on them. Tell them to be back at work on Tuesday or consider themselves fired on Wednesday. Seemed to work out well when we had this shit going with the air traffic controllers.

Pull a Ronald Reagan on them. Tell them to be back at work on Tuesday or consider themselves fired on Wednesday. Seemed to work out well when we had this shit going with the air traffic controllers.
That was the PATCO union, not the legislators themselves.

Those felonious scumbuckets should be rounded up by the FBI and thrown in jail.

i dont think any Governor has that kind of authority

As I've noted before, the Democrats Love Democracy, until they lose.

Then they turn into the biggest whingers around.

I'd say that their behavior is perfectly consistent with their lack of ethics and morally repugnant worldview.

Cowards?
Yes, they are scared to death that the unions that fund their elections will lose this ability in the future.
I

Mr. Boe has a great suggestion. Gov. Walker should give them a deadline to return. If they refuse, he should then declare their offices abandoned and announce a special election.

That would be a great solution in the style of President Ronald Reagan. ( the ultimatum to the air-traffic controllers. ) :clap2:

Legal or not, their conduct is absolutely disgraceful. What is rolling around in an out-of-state resort supposed to convey? When the state is broke, just pout to get what you want?

Well...yes...that is pretty much what they are doing.
Sorta like how a spoiled child will hold their breath till they get what they want

Forum List

Back