‘Cowardly and despicable’: Georgia father convicted of throwing infant son, breaking 22 of his bones

Besides, it's a safe bet that the OP started this thread mainly for the purpose of pointing out that the villain of this story is melanin deficient.
Not a fan of the OP but he didn't mention the racial component of this story at all.
There is none. I had to dig down a bit to find out the father is
a Georgia cracker, white as can be. Race isn't the issue here.

Might be a meth addict sitting home baby sitting junior and he just flipped out.
Doesn't matter now. I hear prison inmates, scum that they are, don't like people that abuse children.

This man sentenced himself to twenty years of hell. I hope he enjoys himself.

Not a fan of the OP but he didn't mention the racial component of this story at all.

Might be a meth addict sitting home baby sitting junior and he just flipped out.
Doesn't matter now. I hear prison inmates, scum that they are, don't like people that abuse children.

A few of the threads OP has started about bad guys doing bad things.

AGeorgia father has been convicted of throwing of throwing his 7-week-old son across the room, breaking 22 of the child’s bones and fracturing his skull.

Michael Neal Stewart, 35, of Rock Spring, Georgia, was sentenced Tuesday to 20 years in prison with the first 18 years to be served in the Georgia Department of Corrections.

Prosecutors said Stewart threw the child across his bedroom, fracturing the baby’s skull and breaking a total of 22 bones including multiple vertebrae and both of the child’s legs.

On March 2, Stewart plead guilty to the charge of cruelty to children in the first degree.

Lookout Mountain Judicial Circuit District Attorney Chris Arnt described Stewart’s actions as “cowardly and despicable.”

20yrs in prison isn't good enough for this POS.

This dude should be beaten with a chain and then run over twice.

There are some sick folks in this world, what man could do this to a child.
Disgusting.

The only reason he posted the story was white man bad.

Forum List

Back