Coward Pres. Skips Barbara Bush Funeral-Sends Wife Alone

The President had the descency to send a rep instead of going himself to deny the liberal extremists and their media the opportunity to focus on HIM and make Bush's funeral just another Trump-Bashing event.

And as a result, snowflakes like the OP are pissed and still try to make the Buh funeral about Trump.

:p

The Bush family hates Trump's guts and you bunch of dumb ass libs start a thread about Trump not attending? Class move by Trump imo.

The Bush family hates Trump's guts and you bunch of dumb ass libs start a thread about Trump not attending? Class move by Trump imo.
I did not collude with anyone in making this thread. No collusion. None. Promise.

The President had the descency to send a rep instead of going himself to deny the liberal extremists and their media the opportunity to focus on HIM and make Bush's funeral just another Trump-Bashing event.

And as a result, snowflakes like the OP are pissed and still try to make the Buh funeral about Trump.

Agreed.

He really hasn't even spoken about the event. That also would be construed
as being insensitive no matter what he said.

I can understand Jeb being pissed at him. Jeb was like Hillary...he thought
it was his turn. Trump beat him soundly and has had to put up with not
only his mouth but the entire family's mouth. Even GHWB is on record
as having voted for Clinton.

The Donald did have the common sense and respect of his office to send
his wife...the current first lady.

He's not a phony and he would have been a grade-A one if he had gone.
As Easy pointed out...the funeral would have been about him and any
hand shakes with any of the Bush family would have occupied all the
cameras and would have brought uncomfortable questions for W and Jeb.

He did the correct thing.

They had the funeral for Barbara Bush today

In attendance were her husband and sons as well as Presidents Clinton and Obama with their wives Hillary and Michele.

Melania Trump attended but Donald chose to play golf

In attendance were her husband and sons as well as Presidents Clinton and Obama with their wives Hillary and Michele.

Is the PM of Japan still there?
Otherwise, the President is avoiding an awful lot of social situations he should be taking part in, like throwing out the first baseball, attending the Correspondents' Dinner.... Skipping a First Lady's funeral is pretty big, I'd say.

Our current President was too much of a coward to attend the church services and funeral of former First Lady Barbara Bush. He sent his wife who sat with the Obama's and Clinton's, the only First Lady attending without her spouse. At least someone in the Trump family has some courage and class, but she is a member through marriage. No actual Trump blood flowing in her veins. Not a speck of Trump DNA.

Show some class, would you? The day she is laid to rest is NOT the day to attack the sitting POTUS.

Barbara Bush funeral

Of course he is not welcome.He is not part of establishment to destroy america that the Bushs,Clintons and Obama are that YOU work for.He will invite his golfing pal clinton though to come.:haha:

Our current President was too much of a coward to attend the church services and funeral of former First Lady Barbara Bush. He sent his wife who sat with the Obama's and Clinton's, the only First Lady attending without her spouse. At least someone in the Trump family has some courage and class, but she is a member through marriage. No actual Trump blood flowing in her veins. Not a speck of Trump DNA.

DERP

iu

A sitting president at a funeral would be a distraction

Yes,it is tradition. But I hope Trump does not see my new Avatar. Bob Cesca does not want him to see it.

I almost felt sorry for Melania, but it seems Barrack made her feel welcome, just like they did the first day Trump stomped off and left her going in the WH for the change over.

Mel is doing her level best to spend as little time as possible with her pussy-grabbing hubby.

Both Obamas and both Clintons will be there - Donald is going them one better .. He's gonna watch it on TeeVee from Mar-a-Lago

"Heading to the Southern White House to watch the Funeral Service of Barbara Bush. First Lady Melania has arrived in Houston to pay our respects. Will be a beautiful day!," the president tweeted.

Agreed.

He really hasn't even spoken about the event. That also would be construed
as being insensitive no matter what he said.

I can understand Jeb being pissed at him. Jeb was like Hillary...he thought
it was his turn. Trump beat him soundly and has had to put up with not
only his mouth but the entire family's mouth. Even GHWB is on record
as having voted for Clinton.

The Donald did have the common sense and respect of his office to send
his wife...the current first lady.

He's not a phony and he would have been a grade-A one if he had gone.
As Easy pointed out...the funeral would have been about him and any
hand shakes with any of the Bush family would have occupied all the
cameras and would have brought uncomfortable questions for W and Jeb.

He did the correct thing.

04212018djt5.jpg

I thought you said Trump was "not welcome?

Oh, you're just a liar and an insufferable hack.

Carry on, shitflinger.

Is the PM of Japan still there?
Otherwise, the President is avoiding an awful lot of social situations he should be taking part in, like throwing out the first baseball, attending the Correspondents' Dinner.... Skipping a First Lady's funeral is pretty big, I'd say.
It is amazing that Democratic Presidents and the Bush Family get along despite their political differences

Donald Trump is not welcome in the fraternity of ex presidents

You are a confused hate filled Moon Bat.

The Bush family hates Trump because he schonged their Jeb boy just like he scholnged Crooked Hillary.

He was being respectful of their family grieving. That was the right thing to do.

You are the Internet coward with your mindless hate Trump bullshit. Grow up Moon Bat.

Obamma didn't go to mrs Reagan's funeral

One more time you prove how alike Trump and Obama are

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Trump did the right thing by staying away. But when H.W. passes on, they might all just have to bite their tongues and make nice for few hours. And I will add, it wasn't Trump that poisoned the well, so to speak.

Obama was very nice to Melania today.

Forum List

Back