President Donald Trump Closes the Deal Tonight

Mrs. M.

Man Feed Guest Writer
Nov 2, 2015
hero_trump_pence_flag.jpg

Tonight's debate was hosted by Chris Wallace at the University of Nevada in Las Vegas. The topics for the final debate were as follows: debt and entitlements, immigration, economy, Supreme Court, foreign hot spots and fitness to be president. President Donald Trump has never looked more "presidential." If you thought Bill's wife looked like a losing liar last debate you should have seen her in this one. At the end she went off into fact check, fact check, fact check... it was a surreal robotic Marco Rubio moment.....
Here are the highlights:

1st topic Supreme Court, where do they want to see the court take the country and how should the Constitution be interpreted or is it a flexible document.

Hillary Clinton expressed her desire to see the Supreme Court say no to Citizens United. To support LGBT - even though she once said that marriage was between a man and a woman. She doesn't want Roe vs Wade done away with - the murder of 50 million babies wasn't enough for her. She said nothing about the 1st and 2nd amendment which she clearly has informed her own party she intends to strip away from the American people.

Trump made clear that he stands strong for the 2nd Amendment. Trump said that he interprets the Constitution as it was written and as it was meant to be. Wonderful answer!

Wallace asked Clinton why she said the Supreme Court is wrong on the 2nd Amendment. She said she believes in restricting the 2nd Amendment and she wants regulations put on the 2nd Amendment. Again, she doesn't understand what she claims to understand.

Wallace asked Trump how will you ensure the 2nd amendment continues to be protected. The DC vs Heller decision - Trump pointed out that Clinton was very angry, extremely angry and the American people were very upset with Clinton's words and behavior. Clinton was not able to answer the question directly and continued to press for regulations. Trump clearly won the point in reminding Clinton that Chicago has a very high death rate due to gun violence and yet they have the strictest gun laws. Brilliant answer.

Wallace asked Mr. Trump about his position on abortion because he is pro-life and will be appointing judges - Trump says the decision will be made at the state level. Trump is planning on putting pro life justices on the court. Clinton brazenly defended her desire to see abortion continue full force even to full term unborn babies and funding for Planned Parenthood. Trump is clear that he wants Planned Parenthood defunded and of course, Trump is right.

Clinton said, Trump believes women should be punished. Clinton perceives not being able to murder a baby but bringing the child to full term and birth as punishment? Interesting. Clinton wants rights to abort a 9 month old baby ready to be delivered and Trump made it clear that it is not alright with him for a 9 month old baby to be ripped from a mothers womb. Clinton never denied that she wants murder legal for a 9 month old baby ready to deliver. This woman has no business running for president. She is one evil, sick individual.

On the subject of immigration Trump wants to build a wall, major deportations, Trump knows that we need strong borders. Clinton wants to erase our borders. A country without borders is not a country. Wake up America.

Trump zeroed in on the heroin trafficking which is coming across the border. I'm amazed he didn't inform the audience about the Mr. Clinton's drug business which enriched their bank accounts and connections with criminals in foreign countries. Can anyone say MENA?

Hillary said she wants to bring people out of the shadows. What about her own husband's illegitimate mixed race son whom she threatened and warned to stay away from "her family?"

Chris Wallace asked Clinton about a speech she gave to a Brazilian Bank for $225,000.00 about her dream of open borders. She told Chris Wallace she was talking about energy. Not borders. She began falling apart when these wikileaks questions began to come out. How could she give a speech about open borders and expect us to believe it was about energy?

She is now claiming that Putin is writing for Wikileaks. Does she really expect the American people to believe that? This is the same woman who accepted $146 million dollars from Putin's Russia in exchange for signing away 20% of all U.S. uranium!

I was glad to see Trump straighten her out and make it clear to the audience / viewers that he doesn't know Putin and that she dodged the question about open borders. The audience laughed (even though Wallace told them not to) and were clearly in agreement with Trump.

Chris Wallace asked Trump would he condemn Putin or any other country for interfering in an election. Trump said of course he would. He also made it clear that he didn't even know Putin. He should have asked Wallace if he would condemn the liberal media he works for - for interfering and falsifying polls to make it appear that Clinton is close in this election when she is clearly behind. Far, far behind!

On the subject of the economy and how to grow it: Wallace points out that Hillary wants big government, more taxes, tax penalties. She didn't deny it. How is that helping the middle class? Didn't she just call us deplorables recently? She sounds like Marco Rubio tonight rambling on in some rehearsed speech. Very bizarre. Hillary criticized Trump for his plan to cut taxes. Understandable when we consider she wants to double taxes.

Mr. Trump clearly stated that Hillary's tax plan is going to double our taxes. Very bad news. We cannot afford 4 years of a Hillary Clinton Administration. During Obama's Regime Trump points out we have doubled our deficit and NAFTA which Clinton signed is destroying our jobs. Trump is right. Trump said he is going to renegotiate NAFTA or we are going our separate way. I like how Trump thinks.

Someone asked today on a USMB poll how many times Trump would lie. I haven't seen him lie yet but I have lost count of Hillary's lies tonight. I think she has already told 150 - 200 lies in the time I've listened tonight. Does this woman even realize that the American people know she is lying?

Trump is right. She should never have been allowed to run for the presidency because of the crimes she committed. I do not think I'll listen any further. I truly cannot believe how many lies Clinton has told this evening. The missing 6 billion dollars from the State Department (under her watch) should be investigated too. Trump was smart to bring it up.

I am happy to hear Trump is not going to accept the outcome of this election should it be announced by the liberal media that she won. The Clinton's are known for election fraud, it's how Bill Clinton was elected. If Trump didn't investigate the outcome of this election he would be a fool. When Donald Trump and First Lady Melania move into the White House I do hope he will give Mrs. Clinton a phone call and tell her to return the White House China and whatever else she stole after her husband's term in office was over.

In closing.....

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton each invited guests to listen to tonight's debate. Donald Trump invited Malik Obama, Chris Steven's former fiancee and the mother of one of the Benghazi victims, Mrs. Smith. Hillary invited a CEO from HP. In the video below you will hear the sad story of Malik asking Obama for help with funeral expenses for their aunt. Mr. Obama refused. Malik reveals in this interview that Obama has never helped the family nor the village which he claimed in 1985 to be his family. Malik said that he has to enter and leave through a back door of the White House. The narrator suggested that Malik Obama get a DNA test to make sure that Barack is actually a part of the family. Something isn't adding up here.

The Bible warns that those who turn their back on their own family are worse than an infidel and have departed from the faith. What kind of family turns their back on their own flesh? Oh wait.......

Meet Bill Clinton's illegitimate son. According to this young man's story Mrs. Clinton has warned him to stay away. What a way to treat your own husband's illegitimate son? Why has Bill Clinton refused to take a DNA test or offer to pay his mother back child support? I thought "Black Lives Mattered." I wonder how black Americans would feel if they found out? Maybe BLM should demand that an independent source do a DNA test and collect back child support from Bill and Hillary Clinton for this 27 yr. old young man once he is proven to be Clinton's son. Where's Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson when you need them?

Exclusive: The Truth About Bill Clinton’s Abandoned Black Son Banished by Hillary

Update* the young man said Bill gave him some cash and was ordered by Hillary Clinton to stay away (Hillary has announced that the boy is "banished."), I think they call that the bum's rush. Clinton priorities. Hillary has an election to win. I'd like to see the African Americans banish her from any chance of every holding a political office again. How about it, people? Have you had enough already or what?

Last edited:

Tonight's debate was hosted by Chris Wallace at the University of Nevada in Las Vegas. The topics for the final debate were as follows: debt and entitlements, immigration, economy, Supreme Court, foreign hot spots and fitness to be president. President Donald Trump has never looked more "presidential." If you thought Bill's wife looked like a losing liar last debate you should have seen her in this one. At the end she went off into fact check, fact check, fact check... it was a surreal robotic Marco Rubio moment.....
Here are the highlights:

1st topic Supreme Court, where they want to see the court take the country and how should the Constitution be interpreted or is it a flexible document.

Hillary Clinton expressed her desire to see the Supreme Court say no to Citizens United. To support LGBT - even though she once said that marriage was between a man and a woman. She doesn't want Roe vs Wade done away with - the murder of 50 million babies wasn't enough for her. She said nothing about the 1st and 2nd amendment which she clearly has informed her own party she intends to strip away from the American people.

Trump made clear that he stands strong for the 2nd Amendment. Trump said that he interprets the Constitution as it was written and as it was meant to be. Wonderful answer!

Wallace asked Clinton why she said the Supreme Court is wrong on the 2nd Amendment. She said she believes in restricting the 2nd Amendment and she wants regulations put on the 2nd Amendment. Again, she doesn't understand what she claims to understand.

Wallace asked Trump how will you ensure the 2nd amendment continue to be protected. The DC vs Heller decision - Trump pointed out that Clinton was very angry, extremely angry and the American people were very upset with Clinton's words and behavior. Clinton was not able to answer the question directly and continued to press for regulations. Trump clearly won the point in reminding Clinton that Chicago has a very high death rate due to gun violence and yet they have the strictest laws. Brilliant answer.

Wallace asked Mr. Trump about his position on abortion because he is pro-life and will be appointing judges - Trump says the decision will be made at the state level. Trump is planning on putting pro life justices on the court. Clinton brazenly defended her desire to see abortion continue full force even to full term unborn babies and funding for Planned Parenthood. Trump is clear that he wants Planned Parenthood defunded and of course, Trump is right.

Clinton said, Trump believes women should be punished. Clinton perceives not being able to murder a baby but bringing the child to full term and birth as punishment? Interesting. Clinton wants rights to abort a 9 month old baby ready to be delivered and Trump made it clear that it is not alright with him to rip a 9 month old baby ripped from a mothers womb. Clinton never denied that she wants murder legal for a 9 month old baby ready to deliver. This woman has no business running for president. She is one evil, sick individual.

On the subject of immigration Trump wants to build a wall, major deportations, Trump knows that we need strong borders. Clinton wants to erase our borders. A country without borders is not a country. Wake up America.

Trump zeroed in on the heroin trafficking which is coming across the border. I'm amazed he didn't inform the audience about the Mr. Clinton's drug business which enriched their bank accounts and connections with criminals in foreign countries. Can anyone say MENA?

Hillary said she wants to bring people out of the shadows. What about her own husband's illegitimate mixed race son whom she threatened and warned to stay away from "her family?"

Chris Wallace asked Clinton about a speech she gave to a Brazilian Bank for $225,000.00 about her dream of open borders. She told Chris Wallace she was talking about energy. Not borders. She began falling apart when these wikileaks questions began to come out. How could she give a speech about open borders and expect us to believe it was about energy?

She is now claiming that Putin is writing for Wikileaks. Does she really expect the American people to believe that? This is the same woman who accepted $146 million dollars from Putin's Russia in exchange for signing away 20% of all of U.S. uranium!

I was glad to seeTrump straighten her out and make it clear to the audience / viewers that he doesn't know Putin and that she dodged the question about open borders. The audience laughed (even though Wallace told them not to) and were clearly in agreement with Trump.

Chris Wallace asked Trump would he condemn Putin or any other country for interfering in an election. Trump said of course he would. He also made it clear that he didn't even know Putin. He should have asked Wallace if he would condemn the liberal media he works for - for interfering and falsifying polls to make it appear that Clinton is close in this election when she is clearly behind. Far, far behind!

On the subject of the economy and how to grow it: Wallace points out that Hillary wants big government, more taxes, tax penalties. She didn't deny it. How is that helping the middle class? Didn't she just call us deplorables recently? She sounds like Marco Rubio tonight rambling on in some rehearsed speech. Very bizarre. Hillary criticized Trump for his plan to cut taxes. Understandable when we consider she wants to double taxes.

Mr. Trump clearly stated that Hillary's tax plan is going to double our taxes. Very bad news. We cannot afford 4 years of a Hillary Clinton Administration. During Obama's Regime Trump points out we have doubled our deficit and NAFTA which Clinton signed is destroying our jobs. Trump is right. Trump said he is going to renegotiate NAFTA or we are going our separate way. I like how Trump thinks.

Someone asked today on a USMB poll how many times Trump would lie. I haven't seen him lie yet but I have lost count of Hillary's lies tonight. I think she has already told 150 - 200 lies in the time I've listened tonight. Does this woman even realize that the American people know she is lying?

Trump is right. She should never have been allowed to run for the presidency because of the crimes she committed. I do not think I'll listen any further. I truly cannot believe how many lies Clinton has told this evening. The missing 6 billion dollars from the State Department (under her watch) should be investigated too. Trump was smart to bring it up.

I am happy to hear Trump is not going to accept the outcome of this election. The Clinton's are known for election fraud, it's how Bill Clinton was elected. If Trump didn't investigate the outcome of this election he would be a fool. When Donald Trump and First Lady Melania move into the White House I do hope he will give Mrs. Clinton a phone call and tell her to return the White House China and whatever else she stole after her husband's term in office was over.

In closing.....

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton each invited guests to listen to tonight's debate. Donald Trump invited Malik Obama, Chris Steven's former fiancee and the mother of one of the Benghazi victims, Mrs. Smith. Hillary invited a CEO from HP. In the video below you will hear the sad story of Malik asking Obama for help with funeral expenses for their aunt. Mr. Obama refused. Malik reveals in this interview that Obama has never helped the family nor the village which he claimed in 1985 to be his family. Malik said that he has to enter and leave through a back door of the White House. The narrator suggested that Malik Obama get a DNA test to make sure that Barack is actually a part of the family. Something isn't adding up here.

The Bible warns that those who turn their back on their own family are worse than an infidel and have departed from the faith. What kind of family turns their back on their own flesh? Oh wait.......

Meet Bill Clinton's illegitimate son. According to this young man's story Mrs. Clinton has warned him to stay away. What a way to treat your own husband's illegitimate son? Why has Bill Clinton refused to take a DNA test or offer to pay his mother back child support? I thought "Black Lives Mattered." I wonder how black Americans would feel if they found out? Maybe BLM should demand that an independent source do a DNA test and collect back child support for this 27 yr. old young man once he is proven to be Clinton's son. Where's Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson when you need them?
Exclusive: The Truth About Bill Clinton’s Abandoned Black Son Banished by Hillary
Update* the young man said Bill gave him some cash and was ordered by Hillary Clinton to stay away (Hillary has announced that the boy is "banished."), I think they call that the bum's rush. Clinton priorities. Hillary has an election to win. I'd like to see the African Americans banish her the White House come election day. How about it, people? Have you had enough already or what?

How many hours ago did you write this?

Here are the highlights:

1st topic Supreme Court, where they want to see the court take the country and how should the Constitution be interpreted or is it a flexible document.

Wallace asked Trump how will you ensure the 2nd amendment continue to be protected. The DC vs Heller decision - Trump pointed out that Clinton was very angry, extremely angry and the American people were very upset with Clinton's words and behavior. Clinton was not able to answer the question directly and continued to press for regulations. Trump clearly won the point in reminding Clinton that Chicago has a very high death rate due to gun violence and yet they have the strictest laws. Brilliant answer.

Clinton said, Trump believes women should be punished. Clinton perceives not being able to murder a baby but bringing the child to full term and birth as punishment? Interesting. Clinton wants rights to abort a 9 month old baby ready to be delivered and Trump made it clear that it is not alright with him to rip a 9 month old baby ripped from a mothers womb. Clinton never denied that she wants murder legal for a 9 month old baby ready to deliver. This woman has no business running for president. She is one evil, sick individual.

She is now claiming that Putin is writing for Wikileaks. Does she really expect the American people to believe that? This is the same woman who accepted $146 million dollars from Putin's Russia in exchange for signing away 20% of all of U.S. uranium!

I was glad to seeTrump straighten her out and make it clear to the audience / viewers that he doesn't know Putin and that she dodged the question about open borders. The audience laughed (even though Wallace told them not to) and were clearly in agreement with Trump.

I am happy to hear Trump is not going to accept the outcome of this election. The Clinton's are known for election fraud, it's how Bill Clinton was elected. If Trump didn't investigate the outcome of this election he would be a fool. When Donald Trump and First Lady Melania move into the White House I do hope he will give Mrs. Clinton a phone call and tell her to return the White House China and whatever else she stole after her husband's term in office was over.

In closing.....

Meet Bill Clinton's illegitimate son. According to this young man's story Mrs. Clinton has warned him to stay away. What a way to treat your own husband's illegitimate son? Why has Bill Clinton refused to take a DNA test or offer to pay his mother back child support? I thought "Black Lives Mattered." I wonder how black Americans would feel if they found out? Maybe BLM should demand that an independent source do a DNA test and collect back child support for this 27 yr. old young man once he is proven to be Clinton's son. Where's Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson when you need them?
Update* the young man said Bill gave him some cash and was ordered by Hillary Clinton to stay away (Hillary has announced that the boy is "banished."), I think they call that the bum's rush. Clinton priorities. Hillary has an election to win. I'd like to see the African Americans banish her the White House come election day. How about it, people? Have you had enough already or what?

She wrote it as it happened, robot boy.

Here are the highlights:

In closing.....

Lol

Trump Flogged Hillary!
She's finished. I agree!
I would love to agree with that too. But let's not forget how many illegals and dead people will vote for her. Together with local dummies and traitors those can easily decide the future of this country as well as the future of the world. It's sad and it's a shame...

Has anybody noticed: several times Hillary was asked uncomfortable questions about herself or Bill, she was talking about "how bad Trump was" instead of actually answering the question. , including the question about "peaceful transfer of the power". I can guarantee tomorrow all liberal Media will yell about Trump's response, but will be silent about Clinton's response, just because there was no response at all. I hope undecided Americans have eyes and ears to realize that.

Last edited:

Here are the highlights:

In closing.....

This is true!

Trump Flogged Hillary!
She's finished. I agree!
I would love to agree with that too. But let's not forget how many illegals and dead people will vote for her. Together with local dummies and traitors those can easily decide the future of this country as well as the future of the world. It's sad and it's a shame...

Has anybody noticed: several times Hillary was asked uncomfortable questions about herself or Bill, she was talking about "how bad Trump was" instead of actually answering the question. I hope undecided Americans have eyes and ears to realize that.
Not to worry! I have a very good feeling about this election! Cheer up!

Trump Flogged Hillary!
She's finished. I agree!

Has anybody noticed: several times Hillary was asked uncomfortable questions about herself or Bill, she was talking about "how bad Trump was" instead of actually answering the question. I hope undecided Americans have eyes and ears to realize that.
Not to worry! I have a very good feeling about this election! Cheer up!

I like that! :)

Trump Flogged Hillary!
She's finished. I agree!

Cheer-Up-Glitters-5.gif

Whoever thinks Trump can win any elections after demonstrating how incompetent, how clueless, how helpless he is tonight; is as incompetent as clueless and as helpless.... unfortunately...

Whoever thinks Trump can win any elections after demonstrating how incompetent, how clueless, how helpless he is tonight; is as incompetent as clueless and as helpless.... unfortunately...
Who cares. He's the next President.

Here are the highlights:

1st topic Supreme Court, where do they want to see the court take the country and how should the Constitution be interpreted or is it a flexible document.

Wallace asked Trump how will you ensure the 2nd amendment continues to be protected. The DC vs Heller decision - Trump pointed out that Clinton was very angry, extremely angry and the American people were very upset with Clinton's words and behavior. Clinton was not able to answer the question directly and continued to press for regulations. Trump clearly won the point in reminding Clinton that Chicago has a very high death rate due to gun violence and yet they have the strictest gun laws. Brilliant answer.

Clinton said, Trump believes women should be punished. Clinton perceives not being able to murder a baby but bringing the child to full term and birth as punishment? Interesting. Clinton wants rights to abort a 9 month old baby ready to be delivered and Trump made it clear that it is not alright with him for a 9 month old baby to be ripped from a mothers womb. Clinton never denied that she wants murder legal for a 9 month old baby ready to deliver. This woman has no business running for president. She is one evil, sick individual.

She is now claiming that Putin is writing for Wikileaks. Does she really expect the American people to believe that? This is the same woman who accepted $146 million dollars from Putin's Russia in exchange for signing away 20% of all U.S. uranium!

I was glad to see Trump straighten her out and make it clear to the audience / viewers that he doesn't know Putin and that she dodged the question about open borders. The audience laughed (even though Wallace told them not to) and were clearly in agreement with Trump.

I am happy to hear Trump is not going to accept the outcome of this election should it be announced by the liberal media that she won. The Clinton's are known for election fraud, it's how Bill Clinton was elected. If Trump didn't investigate the outcome of this election he would be a fool. When Donald Trump and First Lady Melania move into the White House I do hope he will give Mrs. Clinton a phone call and tell her to return the White House China and whatever else she stole after her husband's term in office was over.

In closing.....

Meet Bill Clinton's illegitimate son. According to this young man's story Mrs. Clinton has warned him to stay away. What a way to treat your own husband's illegitimate son? Why has Bill Clinton refused to take a DNA test or offer to pay his mother back child support? I thought "Black Lives Mattered." I wonder how black Americans would feel if they found out? Maybe BLM should demand that an independent source do a DNA test and collect back child support from Bill and Hillary Clinton for this 27 yr. old young man once he is proven to be Clinton's son. Where's Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson when you need them?

Update* the young man said Bill gave him some cash and was ordered by Hillary Clinton to stay away (Hillary has announced that the boy is "banished."), I think they call that the bum's rush. Clinton priorities. Hillary has an election to win. I'd like to see the African Americans banish her from any chance of every holding a political office again. How about it, people? Have you had enough already or what?

Thanks for the thoughts. But how about the guests of Trump? Was Benghazi addressed and how did Hillary respond?

Here are the highlights:

In closing.....

Thanks for the thoughts. But how about the guests of Trump? Was Benghazi addressed and how did Hillary respond?

Your welcome. I didn't see a specific address to Benghazi. Although Trump did blame Clinton for both Libya and Syria which clearly she is to blame for. They wouldn't have went in to Libya had it not been for her insisting upon it. Her delight in the death of Qaddafi is still fresh in the minds of many. During a televised interview she laughed hysterically while saying, We came, we saw, he died! Kind of gives you some insight into the depths evil residing in Mrs. Clinton's soul.

New Topics

Forum List

Back