Coward Pres. Skips Barbara Bush Funeral-Sends Wife Alone

They had the funeral for Barbara Bush today

In attendance were her husband and sons as well as Presidents Clinton and Obama with their wives Hillary and Michele.

Melania Trump attended but Donald chose to play golf
Is the PM of Japan still there?
Otherwise, the President is avoiding an awful lot of social situations he should be taking part in, like throwing out the first baseball, attending the Correspondents' Dinner.... Skipping a First Lady's funeral is pretty big, I'd say.
It is amazing that Democratic Presidents and the Bush Family get along despite their political differences

Donald Trump is not welcome in the fraternity of ex presidents

Class, you must have class and manners.

Trump did the right thing by staying away. But when H.W. passes on, they might all just have to bite their tongues and make nice for few hours. And I will add, it wasn't Trump that poisoned the well, so to speak.
Actually, it WAS Trump who poisoned the well

He is not welcome with any Ex President of either party
Even Reagan’s kids won’t have anything to do with him

In attendance were her husband and sons as well as Presidents Clinton and Obama with their wives Hillary and Michele.

Otherwise, the President is avoiding an awful lot of social situations he should be taking part in, like throwing out the first baseball, attending the Correspondents' Dinner.... Skipping a First Lady's funeral is pretty big, I'd say.
It is amazing that Democratic Presidents and the Bush Family get along despite their political differences

That is because there is not much difference to the mainstream Republican Party and the filthy ass Democrat Party. The Republican Party is the more moderate wing of the filthy ass Democrat Party you stupid Moon Bat.

Trump did the right thing by staying away. But when H.W. passes on, they might all just have to bite their tongues and make nice for few hours. And I will add, it wasn't Trump that poisoned the well, so to speak.

And? They are all part of the establishment that needs to go.

and when Nancy Reagan died, Obama decided it would be more fun to attend a festival in Austin Texas.

(Didn't attend Betty Fords funeral either)

y'all are grasping at straws

Lying again shitflinger?

It's what you do.

Ronald Reagan's son Michael endorses Donald Trump

.. Skipping a First Lady's funeral is pretty big, I'd say.

not really.

See my previous link

and when Nancy Reagan died, Obama decided it would be more fun to attend a festival in Austin Texas.

(Didn't attend Betty Fords funeral either)

y'all are grasping at straws
I wouldn't want to go either...

Cross-posted from funeral thread.

Because dammit.

bb5.jpg

The President had the descency to send a rep instead of going himself to deny the liberal extremists and their media the opportunity to focus on HIM and make Bush's funeral just another Trump-Bashing event.

And as a result, snowflakes like the OP are pissed and still try to make the Buh funeral about Trump.

:p
Poor Donald

He is not welcome by the Bushs....his own Party
He is not welcome with either the Clintons or the Obama’s

Melania is there by herself.......he is not even welcome with her

Looks like the Negro Boy is thrilled to be sitting next to Melania. What man wouldn't be?

3375164_1280x720.jpg

That is because there is not much difference to the mainstream Republican Party and the filthy ass Democrat Party. The Republican Party is the more moderate wing of the filthy ass Democrat Party you stupid Moon Bat.
Actually, it is because Trump is unable to get along with other people

Forum List

Back