President Donald Trump Closes the Deal Tonight

hahaha

Trump said he might not accept the election results.

Hillary might get 400 electoral votes now.

He's going to get slaughtered.
Keep dreaming dickhead.

If you didn't notice.....Hillary wasn't asked that question.........as if Chris Wallace assumed she wouldn't face that fate.....meaning he felt she couldn't lose.

Definitely rigged from the beginning.

The comment "let's not forget how many illegals and dead people will vote for her" reflects a cluelessness about how elections are conducted.

Trump tanked tonight for the election (he may not get 100 EVs), but he has created a Trump brand for a media network of info entertainment with a built-in market share of thirty millions.

Last edited:
Trump Flogged Hillary!

I won't even bother disagreeing with you here. Just wait a day or two until the results of this debate is shown in the polls, and you might change your mind, or at least whine about it being rigged.
c4HXuoV.jpg

You are certainly free to hope. Care to make a bet on it?

Trump Flogged Hillary!

I won't even bother disagreeing with you here. Just wait a day or two until the results of this debate is shown in the polls, and you might change your mind, or at least whine about it being rigged.
c4HXuoV.jpg

You are certainly free to hope. Care to make a bet on it?
I tell ya folks, I'm gonna win this year's election and when I do it's gonna steal the show. I'm going to make sure that nasty woman is not going to get back into the Whitehouse.

Forum List

Back