Coward Pres. Skips Barbara Bush Funeral-Sends Wife Alone

on the topic of the thread,

I think President Trump did the right thing by sending Melania and not going himself.

He would have been a distraction....the news would have put focus on Pres Trump and his relationship with the Bush family and the negative remarks said during the campaign and a whole soap opera scheme would have played out...imo

I think President Trump did the right thing by sending Melania and not going himself.

He would have been a distraction....the news would have put focus on Pres Trump and his relationship with the Bush family and the negative remarks said during the campaign and a whole soap opera scheme would have played out...imo
I agree BUT did you see her smile while talking to Obama?? Never saw that smile or calm look about her in the presence of the orange turd

You are likely correct, and yet I doubt that is what motivated President Trump. When Trump is not the center of attention, his ego cannot be fed.

See for an example this video:

You are likely correct, and yet I doubt that is what motivated President Trump. When Trump is not the center of attention, his ego cannot be fed.

See for an example this video:

the narcissist definition fits him to a T

He watched it on TV.

What did Obama do when he blew off Nancy's funeral?

It doesn't matter does it? Obama blew off Nancys dead corpse just like Trump is doing to Barbaras. But its ONLY ok if Obama does it.

He watched it on TV.

It doesn't matter does it? Obama blew off Nancys dead corpse just like Trump is doing to Barbaras. But its ONLY ok if Obama does it.
Obama was working Dump was playing Even a con man should see the difference

He watched it on TV.

NO it DOESN"T matter
That sitting presidents rarely attend the funerals of former first ladies doesn’t seem to matter to the perpetually aggrieved critics of the president. Nor does it matter that Obama is following the examples set by his modern predecessors whose time in office coincides with the instant transmission of news and the arrival of air travel, or that then-President George W. Bush didn’t attend fellow Texan Lady Bird Johnson’s funeral in 2007 (and no one raised a fuss).

This is cute:

lk041918dAPR.jpg

Our current President was too much of a coward to attend the church services and funeral of former First Lady Barbara Bush. He sent his wife who sat with the Obama's and Clinton's, the only First Lady attending without her spouse. At least someone in the Trump family has some courage and class, but she is a member through marriage. No actual Trump blood flowing in her veins. Not a speck of Trump DNA.

You are truly an ignorant piece of s**t! He stayed away OUT OF RESPECT for a great lady.

Donnie was being respectful. He knew if he showed at such an event that people would be so awed by his presence they'd forget why they were there to begin with.

Forum List

Back