Covington Kids Going to the White House

..now if we can just get the Indian in jail...

I'd look into his fund raising for vets and see how much he siphoned off.

Ruh Roh, this doesn't look good.

DxbCfL1UcAAOSCK.jpg

VIDEO: https://youtu.be/lfBn9QEEz8Q From :06 to 1:06 you can see a teacher or coach of #CovingtonCatholic leading the teens in a chant-- several of the Covington students are in blackface. At this game, black players on the opposing team were verbally abused.

Covington Catholic Students In Blackface Underline Race Issues At Private School

I think it's a mistake.
The libs were feeling guilty about what they did to those kids....but now they'll feel justified.
I wish he would invite some Native Americans there as well, so they can both see neither is as has been depicted. Not from the group out to cause trouble.
This fake is just getting paid big bucks to start shit.
The media is generating a false narative around him so they can start some more shit against Christians.
You guys do realize that nothing happens in the media by accident anymore.
There's always an agenda to it.

Did you even read the article? They admitted it probably was not as they wish to depict it, but then go on to try to make it into something any way. Geeesh. The huff at it again-

Some claiming to be former students said that the paint was a show of school spirit and part of a blackout theme at some games, with students wearing all black. The latter part appears to be true; video clips dating back to 2011 show that students wore all black (and some with black paint on their faces and bodies) during some basketball games and that the school hosted a multitude of theme nights at games.

Ruh Roh, this doesn't look good.

DxbCfL1UcAAOSCK.jpg

VIDEO: https://youtu.be/lfBn9QEEz8Q From :06 to 1:06 you can see a teacher or coach of #CovingtonCatholic leading the teens in a chant-- several of the Covington students are in blackface. At this game, black players on the opposing team were verbally abused.

Covington Catholic Students In Blackface Underline Race Issues At Private School

Forum List

Back