trump bill will stop asylum for kids from Central America

Knowing they can get asylum if they make it here puts their lives at risk walking thousands of miles, in many cases by themselves, through very dangerous parts of the region where they can be raped, robbed, kidnapped, murdered, etc. I'm not saying I agree or disagree with the ban, but I can understand the logic of having it.

That's Trump's idea of "negotiating".

You give me what I demand and I take something else away...

Huh?

Huh?

Hey, sometimes that happens when Democrats sit around with their thumbs up their rear, doing nothing.

Huh?

Hey, sometimes that happens when Democrats sit around with their thumbs up their rear, doing nothing.
That "happens" every single time you try to negotiate with Trump...because he has surrounded himself with lunatics that he listens to

Huh?

That "happens" every single time you try to negotiate with Trump...because he has surrounded himself with lunatics that he listens to

You may want to look up the definition of "negotiation", I know it may be a new term for you Canadians.

You seem to have no clue what you are talking about or who you are talking to

This is good news. Having a child will no longer be the golden ticket. Maybe it will end the kidnappings.

So these idiots realize that this is LESS than a "deal" and LIKE that

Knowing they can get asylum if they make it here puts their lives at risk walking thousands of miles, in many cases by themselves, through very dangerous parts of the region where they can be raped, robbed, kidnapped, murdered, etc. I'm not saying I agree or disagree with the ban, but I can understand the logic of having it.

Yeah...let the little farts fend for themselves. Its not trump's fault that their daddy wasn't rich....like Racist Fred....

Huh?

There is no negotiating with trump....he is a Liar without a conscious and very little soul....he cares little about the people he us screwing over....

Yeah...let the little farts fend for themselves. Its not trump's fault that their daddy wasn't rich....like Racist Fred....

So just an irrational, hyperbolic rebuttal? I can’t say I’m surprised. You’re not exactly a Nobel Prize winner.

Forum List

Back