Court upholds 'under God' in Pledge of Allegiance

☭proletarian☭;2099511 said:
That's pretty shocking. Can you link it for me?

I can't link you to it, Bo.....I've looked but just can't remember what thread it was in. Maybe if pro comes back he can remember. It idd get pretty heated because I wouldn't accept science over religion. He then said that me and my ilk should just die, which meant christians..

Fail.

You said no evidence would ever change your mind.

I stated that the world would be much better off without people like you, who revel in ignorance and abhor reason. I stand by that. People who think like you are the reason religion, corrupt politicians, and tyrants continue to rule in the world.

Next time, try being honest.
Proletarian:
Your 'opinion' doesn't upset me at all. I just wish all your ilk would die so you'd stop holding humanity back. You're subhumans wastes of life that have hindered human progress for over six-thousand years.

Don't bother me again. Anyone who's closed their minds to evidence, as you proudly admit you have, should keep his mouth shut and simply get to work in the fields along with the cattle.

We were talking about science and religions you goofball.

try showing some honesty

I can't link you to it, Bo.....I've looked but just can't remember what thread it was in. Maybe if pro comes back he can remember. It idd get pretty heated because I wouldn't accept science over religion. He then said that me and my ilk should just die, which meant christians..

Fail.

I stated that the world would be much better off without people like you, who revel in ignorance and abhor reason. I stand by that. People who think like you are the reason religion, corrupt politicians, and tyrants continue to rule in the world.

Proletarian:
Your 'opinion' doesn't upset me at all. I just wish all your ilk would die so you'd stop holding humanity back. You're subhumans wastes of life that have hindered human progress for over six-thousand years.

Don't bother me again. Anyone who's closed their minds to evidence, as you proudly admit you have, should keep his mouth shut and simply get to work in the fields along with the cattle.

try showing some honesty
See the red text.

Perhaps I was wrong and it's gross stupidity rather than simple dishonesty that's the problem in your case. Did I overestimate your intellectual capacity?

God and religion really bothers pro. He wished all christians and their ilk would just die in another thread.....then tried to back off that statement.
I just shake my head when I read his distain for religion.

Perhaps he got accidently smited...that could account for a lot:eusa_whistle:

Accidently smitted? Please explain, because I'm not sure what your saying?

The Abrahamic God is really into smiting things when he's pissed....maybe he smited Pro and left him with one hell of a migraine? That could account for piss poor attitude on Christians. Wouldn't you be a little annoyed if you were going around minding your own business and God decided to smite something and maybe his GPS unit malfunctioned and he hit you instead? :eusa_eh:

Then again...maybe it wasn't accidental....

☭proletarian☭;2099578 said:
Fail.

Proletarian:

try showing some honesty
See the red text.

Perhaps I was wrong and it's gross stupidity rather than simple dishonesty that's the problem in your case. Did I overestimate your intellectual capacity?

SO ANYONE THAT IS A TRUE CHRISTAIN AND ACCEPTS CHRISTIANITY OVER SCIENCE YOU WISH DEAD. You said it, so......accept your words, pro. Talking of stupidity, you reek with it, dude. :lol:

Perhaps he got accidently smited...that could account for a lot:eusa_whistle:

The Abrahamic God is really into smiting things when he's pissed....maybe he smited Pro and left him with one hell of a migraine? That could account for piss poor attitude on Christians. Wouldn't you be a little annoyed if you were going around minding your own business and God decided to smite something and maybe his GPS unit malfunctioned and he hit you instead? :eusa_eh:

Maybe he needs to be smited more than he already has. :lol:

Proletarian:

try showing some honesty
See the red text.

SO ANYONE THAT IS A TRUE CHRISTAIN AND ACCEPTS CHRISTIANITY OVER SCIENCE YOU WISH DEAD. You said it, so......accept your words, pro. Talking of stupidity, you reek with it, dude. :lol:

Ya....he did say that....I think that might fall in the category of a "self-smite" :D

Points to Meister.

hmmm....would that make him smitten?:eek:

☭proletarian☭;2099590 said:
How could I smite myself?

Really?!?!?! Dude I smite myself constantly.

Ever drop a muffler on your foot?-----yup self smite :D
That sounds painful.

I'm just smart enough to know to stay out of the garage so I don't hurt my fool self. I could ruin the transmission and drop the whole engine block on my head trying to change a goddamned tire. :doubt:

hmmm....would that make him smitten?:eek:

Maybe to you....but the dude will get the one-two on the kisser if he comes around me. :eusa_whistle:

Proletarian:

try showing some honesty
See the red text.

Cite where I said that.

What? You can't? So you're a liar?

Got it.

You said you don't care about facts or truth- including any truth which revealed that you were not following God's law or will. Hence, you would gladly serve Lucifer and not even care to see the signs of the LORD, should he try to call you to him.

You're an idiot. Own it. Anyone with true faith in god would accept all available evidence- after all, it was by accepting His signs that the Jews and also the gentiles were called to him, so that they might answer and be saved.

But you're too stupid to see any signs God might give you to lead you to him and away from your evil ways, because you've closed your mind to any new evidence. Own it and meet me in the lake of fire.

God bless.

☭proletarian☭;2099634 said:
See the red text.

Cite where I said that.

What? You can't? So you're a liar?

Got it.

You said you don't care about facts or truth- including any truth which revealed that you were not following God's law or will. Hence, you would gladly serve Lucifer and not even care to see the signs of the LORD, should he try to call you to him.

You're an idiot. Own it. Anyone with true faith in god would accept all available evidence- after all, it was by accepting His signs that the Jews and also the gentiles were called to him, so that they might answer and be saved.

But you're too stupid to see any signs God might give you to lead you to him and away from your evil ways, because you've closed your mind to any new evidence. Own it and meet me in the lake of fire.

God bless.

You sure have a lot of inference coming from your limited brain capacity, sonny. Having said that. God Bless you, too. In the end, you will be forgiven, I'm sure.

This should piss the so-called athiest off.

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) -- A federal appeals court in San Francisco upheld the use of the words "under God" in the Pledge of Allegiance and "In God We Trust" on U.S. currency, rejecting arguments on Thursday that the phrases violate the separation of church and state.

The 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals panel rejected two legal challenges by Sacramento atheist Michael Newdow, who claimed the references to God disrespect his religious beliefs.

"The Pledge is constitutional," Judge Carlos Bea wrote for the majority in the 2-1 ruling. "The Pledge of Allegiance serves to unite our vast nation through the proud recitation of some of the ideals upon which our Republic was founded."

The Facts

This shouldn't make an atheist angry. IMO.

Unless they have some kind of agenda they are pushing for, then it would piss them off. But most athiests in america are normal, freedom loving, americans who dont want to stifle other people's freedom of expression through religion.

IMO.

If you are an atheist who is angry at this maybe you should examine exactly WHY this makes you angry especially considering you aren't forced to say it if you dont want to (i used to say under ME instead of under GOD when I said the pledge in school because I was a good little atheist boy).

I don't see how you can speak for most atheist. Madalyn Murray O'Hair founded the American Atheist organization and she was instrumental in getting prayer out of schools. How many members do you think they have and how many do you believe actually think as you say they think?

Hey look ma people fighting over and about religion :rolleyes:

And people wonder why I have faith in god and disdain for religions.

naw, Atheists fight over God...the existence of a super natural being.. :cuckoo:

:lol:

Athiest fighting over god.....that is sig worthy right there :rofl:

oh crap i said i wasn't gonna talk to you anymore :lol:

Atheists are as fun as religious nut jobs. Both say and do the craziest things in the name of whatever they are selling at any given moment.

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back