US Court of Appeals rules against Administration's "crackdown on dishwashers"

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA

Another loss for the briben admin!

Thank God our courts aren't all appendages of the DNC

site (emphasis mine)

The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit issued a ruling late Monday overturning the DOE's decision in 2022 to repeal a Trump-era regulation governing water use in dishwashers and clothes washers. The panel's ruling is a victory for both Republican states which sued DOE over its actions and consumer advocacy groups which have argued against overly-burdensome standards for home appliances.

:)

Here is a guarantee. Not one billionaire in America will follow such rules.

Make all the rules you will like, they will import their dishwasher if they need to. Their maids will fill that massive dishwasher whenever needed.

It is like cars on our streets which must have a maximum speed, meanwhile we have Lambs on the road that can do twice the regulated limit. They aren't owned by paupers.

I'm not sure I want you to elaborate.

?
s-l960.jpg

It uses five gallons of water to flush your "worries" away.......The first time. ;)

These idiots don't learn. Water efficient products waste more water and energy. See low flow toilet, showerhead, and faucet.

Do shitters next.....Make 5 gallon flushers great again. ;)
No need. Flush multiple times with these new toilets. Worst of all, the shit gets stuck in the pipeline while making way to the treatment plant if you don't flush multiple times.

Biden’s war on women take a blow. When asked for comment Kamala said ”mhmmhhhmhhhmh”

Forum List

Back