Court ruled that Ks man who donated sperm to lesbian couple must pay child support

Thin. More likely an anti-gay couple having kids thing than any real concern over the how and who aspect. It'll be overturned. Did the lesbian couple sue for child support? Or did the state get into it on its own? If the lesbian couple didn't sue, and the state took it upon itself to ge involved, it'll definitely get overturned and the state may find a judgement against it for costs.

I think the lesbian couple is taking advantage of this man. He trusted them but should have taken legal precautions before getting involved, like a legal contract that he was only a donor and should not be held responsible for supporting the child.

This isn't and shouldn't be about lesbians. There are people who are not good people, no matter what their sexual orientation.

It is the state of KS going after him, not the women.

^ Was Yurting so badly he reported the post. :rofl:

NO ONE reported the post. I edited what was clearly an effort at baiting. And a piss poor one at that!

If you weren't so obviously biased, I might be inclined to take you at your word.

If I were biased you would have an infraction or be banned for challenging a Mods decision. It's YOU who are biased, and it's YOU who are whining. Not me.

I didn't challenge jack shit.

I'm talking about your obvious political bias.

I can't help it if you have a guilty conscience.

I didn't challenge jack shit.

I'm talking about your obvious political bias.

I can't help it if you have a guilty conscience.

eddie-griffin.gif

If the lady that didn't carry the baby legally adopted the baby, that man most definitely should not have been brought back into the picture. If the two ladies couldn't provide for the child, why should anything be dumped into the guy's lap when the ladies are the ones who wanted to child to begin with?

She COULDN'T adopt the baby...the state laws did not permit it.

If the lady that didn't carry the baby legally adopted the baby, that man most definitely should not have been brought back into the picture. If the two ladies couldn't provide for the child, why should anything be dumped into the guy's lap when the ladies are the ones who wanted to child to begin with?

Then the couple should have the non birth parent be a legal guardian.

Thank you for letting me know. Well to me, that guy shouldn't be in picture when them two ladies are the ones who wanted the baby.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Last edited:

Forum List

Back