Court ruled that Ks man who donated sperm to lesbian couple must pay child support

Why are you digging up a two year old story?

The court ruled that because a Dr wasn't used for artificial insemination that the man was responsible.

Correct he did not follow the law. He knocked her up. Only difference was the delivery method.

The court just ruled on it. Was all over talk radio here. Why do people bring up Bush all the time? Or Clinton?

Judge: Kan. man who donated sperm to lesbian couple must pay child support - Washington Times

This bullshit just infuriates me. Gays want equal treatment but not the BILL. Whats worse is this stupid judge ruled they way they did.

Some women & gays scream about equal treatment but then when the rubber hits the pavement they bawk.

The kicker is without a man they couldn't have a child. Then when shit goes south they sue the man.

Someone needs to put forth some laws PROTECTING men from shit like this.

Do you always get infuriated when judges rule in accordance with the law? :lol:

It's stupid, but it has nothing to do with gay/straight. It has to do with this couple being assholes.

All kidding aside, the judge had to rule the way he did, otherwise it would've opened a huge loophole that would end up costing the taxpayers millions if not billions. I explained this when the lawsuit first made the news a while ago, but I'll do again now for those who lack a criminal's imagination...

- koshergrl get's knocked up by Yurt
- koshergrl and Yurt come to a mutually beneficial agreement...
- Yurt agrees to pay koshergrl some amount of money (but considerably less than standard child support)
- koshergrl agrees to say that Yurt was merely a sperm donor, and they even have a contract written up on the back of an Arby's receipt as proof.
- koshergrl qualifies for taxpayer funded welfare and child-support, and combined with the money she gets under the table from Yurt, she comes out ahead.

awe....whinifold fantasizing about my sex life again.....

All kidding aside, the judge had to rule the way he did, otherwise it would've opened a huge loophole that would end up costing the taxpayers millions if not billions. I explained this when the lawsuit first made the news a while ago, but I'll do again now for those who lack a criminal's imagination...

- Yurt agrees to pay koshergrl some amount of money (but considerably less than standard child support)
- koshergrl agrees to say that Yurt was merely a sperm donor, and they even have a contract written up on the back of an Arby's receipt as proof.
- koshergrl qualifies for taxpayer funded welfare and child-support, and combined with the money she gets under the table from Yurt, she comes out ahead.

Nicely explained, but I threw up in my mouth a little.

No shit, Arby's is nasty!

No shit, Arby's is nasty!

:lol:

Hey, I like Arby's. :eusa_eh:

Judge: Kan. man who donated sperm to lesbian couple must pay child support - Washington Times

This bullshit just infuriates me. Gays want equal treatment but not the BILL. Whats worse is this stupid judge ruled they way they did.

Some women & gays scream about equal treatment but then when the rubber hits the pavement they bawk.

The kicker is without a man they couldn't have a child. Then when shit goes south they sue the man.

Someone needs to put forth some laws PROTECTING men from shit like this.

This is more complicated. There was no sperm bank or intermediary making a market for the sperm and ensuring that the couple was able to support themselves. So why is this different than if he'd just gotten the mother pregnant by screwing her. There is a party who had no say and deserves to be supported, the baby. And no one should be able to sign the baby's rights away.

However, I'll grant you that if the women can't support the baby, he should have the option of taking the baby back and supporting it. But I can't agree with the baby not being supported under this scenario any more than again if he'd just knocked the mother up directly.

Woulda thought part of the legal contract couple and donors make (would assume they have one) would specfiy immunity from financial obligations for the donor, otherwise there's very little reason to be a donor in the first place. This sounds like something that'll will be overturned on appeal.

Legally, the women cannot sign the baby's right to be supported away. Since there was no sperm back intermediary, it was just a private agreement, the father is and should be on the hook.

Thin. More likely an anti-gay couple having kids thing than any real concern over the how and who aspect. It'll be overturned. Did the lesbian couple sue for child support? Or did the state get into it on its own? If the lesbian couple didn't sue, and the state took it upon itself to ge involved, it'll definitely get overturned and the state may find a judgement against it for costs.

I think the lesbian couple is taking advantage of this man. He trusted them but should have taken legal precautions before getting involved, like a legal contract that he was only a donor and should not be held responsible for supporting the child.

This isn't and shouldn't be about lesbians. There are people who are not good people, no matter what their sexual orientation.

^ Was Yurting so badly he reported the post. :rofl:

i see you are taking the jakestarkey route and lying.

1. if i reported the post (which i did not) you would not know if i did

2. provide proof i reported it. if you do, i will give you $10 via whatever internet pay system you prefer.

NO ONE reported the post. I edited what was clearly an effort at baiting. And a piss poor one at that!

Forum List

Back