Court Documents Raise Significant Questions About Leigh Corfman’s Accusations Against Roy Moore

You’re so full of shit it’s coming out of wherever.
Being banned from a mall for stalking young teens is acceptable to you?
Calling young teens school to ask one out on a date is also acceptable to you?
You are a morally repugnant person just like Moore. Two peas ina pod.

The first event never happened, and it's doubtful the second did either. There certainly isn't any evidence to corroborate the claim.

We're alike in that we object to witch hunts and smearing innocent men.
Laffen at you that you’re so sure a woman victim’s testimony is false.
The evidence is her testimony you dumb shit..
Rapists, murderers etc are put away in prison on the testimony of one or two witnesses.
Moore was known for stalking young girls by many people from Alabama... but you think you know best.
Incredible.

No one was ever put in prison solely on the testimony of a single witness, and that is all you got. But there is actually plenty of evidence that shows the accuser is full of shit, like the court documents that have just been posted. Her claims stretch credulity. They are full of holes. See, when you make things up, it's hard to ensure that you have all the facts right. That's why lying is not a good life strategy.
The only holes are in your head and where your soul is supposed to be.
You use your propaganda sites to lie. You always lie.
You respect bloggers who have no accountability and diss real journalists who have accountability.
When a woman says she was molested there’s a 99 % chance she’s telling the truth. When 9 women tell a similar story you have to be a repugnant human being to call them all liars and pimp for the perp.
ROFL! Washington Post reporters are accountable? To who?

It doesn't really matter who published the court documents. They are still court documents. They aren't subject to dispute. You have to be a special kind of stupid to claim the court documents are lying.

Nobody said the court documents were lying. Just the dumb ass story you made up to go along with them.

The first event never happened, and it's doubtful the second did either. There certainly isn't any evidence to corroborate the claim.

Rapists, murderers etc are put away in prison on the testimony of one or two witnesses.
Moore was known for stalking young girls by many people from Alabama... but you think you know best.
Incredible.

No one was ever put in prison solely on the testimony of a single witness, and that is all you got. But there is actually plenty of evidence that shows the accuser is full of shit, like the court documents that have just been posted. Her claims stretch credulity. They are full of holes. See, when you make things up, it's hard to ensure that you have all the facts right. That's why lying is not a good life strategy.
You respect bloggers who have no accountability and diss real journalists who have accountability.
When a woman says she was molested there’s a 99 % chance she’s telling the truth. When 9 women tell a similar story you have to be a repugnant human being to call them all liars and pimp for the perp.

It doesn't really matter who published the court documents. They are still court documents. They aren't subject to dispute. You have to be a special kind of stupid to claim the court documents are lying.

Nobody said the court documents were lying. Just the dumb ass story you made up to go along with them.

What "story" did I make up?

View attachment 161911
Hilarious this Trump whore keeps equating the child molester and Franken in the same sentence as if what they did were equal.

For the 1000th time, Moore isn't being accused of child molestation. Both are accused of touching a woman's private parts, but you defend the piece of slime, Franken.

A 14 year old is a girl, not a woman. He had no businss touching her.

Franken had no business touching Tweeden's breasts.
Where did anyone claim Franken touched her breasts? You’re lying again.

The photo shows him touching her breasts, you fucking brain damaged cockroach.
Are you fucking blind. It certainly does not show him touching her breasts. His hands are a few inches away. 5th lie I’ve caught you in tonite. Just to deflect from your morally repugnant support of a child molester..

There you go again claiming something you know nothing about. Give it up liar.

Considering that amount of hate, lying and deception in which you engage, I would find it SHOCKING that you actually believe in God and souls.

View attachment 161911
For the 1000th time, Moore isn't being accused of child molestation. Both are accused of touching a woman's private parts, but you defend the piece of slime, Franken.

Are you fucking blind. It certainly does not show him touching her breasts. His hands are a few inches away. 5th lie I’ve caught you in tonite. Just to deflect from your morally repugnant support of a child molester..

Bullshit. They are touching. I never thought I would see the day when a douchebag like you would deny what everyone can see with their own eyes.

Incredible.

Lying is as natural to Bripat as it is for Trump. He actually admires Trump’s Chronic lying and wants to be just like him.

...your morally repugnant support of a child molester..

This is why we can't have an honest discussion with you. You lie, smear, distort, misrepresent. It's all part of your ongoing crusade to deceive. Why is truth so abhorrent to you?

View attachment 161911

Bullshit. They are touching. I never thought I would see the day when a douchebag like you would deny what everyone can see with their own eyes.
You are mentally deranged. I’ve watched countless hours of news with dozens of people discussing that picture and not one said he was touching her breasts.
You want so badly to Franken be as hideous as Moore is. Afraid not. Not even close..

Lying is as natural to Bripat as it is for Trump. He actually admires Trump’s Chronic lying and wants to be just like him.

You made repeated lies earlier tonight. I called you out on them and asked you to back up your dishonest statements and, instead of backing your mouth, you went full k*nt mode. That's funny. A liar calling someone else a liar.

View attachment 161911

skynews-photo-released-by-leeanntweeden-_4157892.jpg

...your morally repugnant support of a child molester..

This is why we can't have an honest discussion with you. You lie, smear, distort, misrepresent. It's all part of your ongoing crusade to deceive. Why is truth so abhorrent to you?
You using the word honest in a sentence is an oxymoron.
You’re a pathological liar so your only defense of your condition is to call me one.
Lame, childish and plain bullshit.

View attachment 161911

skynews-photo-released-by-leeanntweeden-_4157892.jpg
Bripat wants so badly to think he’s touching her breasts when clearly he is not.

You made repeated lies earlier tonight. I called you out on them and asked you to back up your dishonest statements and, instead of backing your mouth, you went full k*nt mode. That's funny. A liar calling someone else a liar.
Name one lie you imagined I told. I’m calling you out.

You’re a pathological liar so your only defense of your condition is to call me one. Lame, childish and plain bullshit.

Where did I lie? Cue the k*nt act.

You made numerous, idiotic claims that were outright bullshit and, when I called you out to back them up, you ran like the sniveling little twat that you are.

You’re a pathological liar so your only defense of your condition is to call me one. Lame, childish and plain bullshit.

Where did I lie? Cue the k*nt act.

You made numerous, idiotic claims that were outright bullshit and, when I called you out to back them up, you ran like the sniveling little twat that you are.
I was in my thread most of the night. You’re not even a good liar.
Still waiting for you to cough up one imagined lie you claimed I made..
Cmon pussy. Let’s hear it.

Name one lie you imagined I told. I’m calling you out.

Post #316 in this thread. You said "Didn’t know Trump admitted grabbing pussy..."

When will Trump be Held Accountable for Molesting 12 Women

It is NOT accurate to claim that Trump "admitted grabbing pussy". That is a LIE. I asked you then, and I'll ask you again, to provide the quote and where and when it happened that Trump said what you claim he said. Don't go into k*nt mode again and post the Billy Bush statement, because nowhere in that statement did Trump state that he had actually grabbed a woman's pussy.

Cue the K*NT act.

Dog feces is now cornered like a rat.

No, I just went to the trouble to go find one of your lies. You won't acknowledge that you are a liar or that you are mistaken because to do so would require INTEGRITY, a character trait that you lack, k*nt.

Forum List

Back