BUSTED: Mother of Roy Moore Accuser Contradicts Key Detail of Daughter’s Sexual Advancement Claim

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Oh what a tangled web we weave when we first practice to decieve:

They say if you want to catch a liar, merely let them talk. In the case of Judge Roy Moore accuser Leigh Corfman, just let her mother talk.

In an interview with Breitbart News, Corfman’s mother Nancy Wells contradicted a key detail of her daughter’s sexual advancement claim against the Alabama GOP Senate candidate. As Breitbart News reporter Aaron Klein noted on Sunday, “Wells, 71, says that her daughter did not have a phone in her bedroom during the period that Moore is reported to have allegedly called Corfman – purportedly on Corfman’s bedroom phone – to arrange at least one encounter.” Breitbart News reports: Citing Corfman, the Postreported: After her mother went into the courtroom, Corfman says, Moore asked her where she went to school, what she liked to do and whether he could call her sometime. She remembers giving him her number and says he called not long after. She says she talked to Moore on her phone in her bedroom, and they made plans for him to pick her up at Alcott Road and Riley Street, around the corner from her house.

They say if you want to catch a liar, merely let them talk. In the case of Judge Roy Moore accuser Leigh Corfman, just let her mother talk.

In an interview with Breitbart News, Corfman’s mother Nancy Wells contradicted a key detail of her daughter’s sexual advancement claim against the Alabama GOP Senate candidate. As Breitbart News reporter Aaron Klein noted on Sunday, “Wells, 71, says that her daughter did not have a phone in her bedroom during the period that Moore is reported to have allegedly called Corfman – purportedly on Corfman’s bedroom phone – to arrange at least one encounter.” Breitbart News reports: Citing Corfman, the Postreported: After her mother went into the courtroom, Corfman says, Moore asked her where she went to school, what she liked to do and whether he could call her sometime. She remembers giving him her number and says he called not long after. She says she talked to Moore on her phone in her bedroom, and they made plans for him to pick her up at Alcott Road and Riley Street, around the corner from her house.

Isn't this a bit unnecessary? After the far left adopting false rape accusations as their prime political strategy, the allegations can be safely regarded as completely fake. Innocent until proven guilty is what anyone with a brain should believe in these cases.

Last edited:
She did not say the phone was on her bedroom, she said she talked to him on the phone in her bedroom. If you recall those days we all had like 30 foot long handset cords so you could walk away from where the phone was jacked to the wall. I didn't have a phone in my bedroom but I talked on the phone a lot while sitting in my bedroom. And I am the same age as this woman.

Not even a good try.

Talking on the phone is not a sex crime.

She did not say the phone was on her bedroom, she said she talked to him on the phone in her bedroom. If you recall those days we all had like 30 foot long handset cords so you could walk away from where the phone was jacked to the wall. I didn't have a phone in my bedroom but I talked on the phone a lot while sitting in my bedroom. And I am the same age as this woman.

Not even a good try.

We never had any 30 foot cord on our phone. In those days, most parents wouldn't allow their kids to yak on the phone in their bedrooms where they couldn't hear what was being said. Why would her mother point out that she didn't have a phone if it was still possible that she could use the family phone in her bedroom?

Furthermore:

"She says she talked to Moore on her phone in her bedroom, and they made plans for him to pick her up at Alcott Road and Riley Street, around the corner from her house."​

Not even a good try.

On her phone in her bedroom means the kitchen phone with a long cord.

Well, her bedroom was upstairs and across the house...well over 60feet from the kitchen.

You can’t prove it wrong.

Not even a good try.

We never had any 30 foot cord on our phone. In those days, most parents wouldn't allow their kids to yak on the phone in their bedrooms where they couldn't hear what was being said.

Sorry your parents were that way, but we had a long ass cord that reached half the house, as did everyone I knew.

Breitbart? The Gateway Pundit? Get serious! Stop trying to discredit and slander these victims with fake news!

Breitbart? The Gateway Pundit? Get serious! Stop trying to discredit and slander these victims with fake news!

ROFL!

Liberal Dictionary:
==================
Fake news - truth.

The so-called "victims" are discrediting themselves.

From the article in the link....“No,” she replied matter-of-factly. “But the phone in the house could get through to her easily.” meaning that the phone cord reached the bedroom easily. The link contradicts itself...which is par for the course with the Gateway pundit.

Not even a good try.

We never had any 30 foot cord on our phone. In those days, most parents wouldn't allow their kids to yak on the phone in their bedrooms where they couldn't hear what was being said.

Sorry your parents were that way, but we had a long ass cord that reached half the house, as did everyone I knew.
I don't recall anyone having such a cord. No one in my neighborhood, at any rate.

An interview is an interview. No matter who reprints the interview.

From the article in the link....“No,” she replied matter-of-factly. “But the phone in the house could get through to her easily.” meaning that the phone cord reached the bedroom easily. The link contradicts itself...which is par for the course with the Gateway pundit.

What part of "she says she talked to Moore on her phone in her bedroom" didn't you understand?

Wells, Corfman’s mother, was asked by Breitbart News: “Back then did she have her own phone in her room or something?”
“No,” she replied matter-of-factly. “But the phone in the house could get through to her easily.

What did Corfman's mom mean by that? Do you remember that some lucky teens had their own phone line so the rest of the family could occasionally make calls themselves? Do you think perhaps that is what she meant?

You gotta watch Breitbart. They're sneaky and hope their readers will miss it.

I liked the one woman who said he bought her a drink in the restaurant. Considering it was a dry county at the time, how could that have happened. I think this was the big Democrat woman who is campaigning for Moore's opponent.

Wells, Corfman’s mother, was asked by Breitbart News: “Back then did she have her own phone in her room or something?”
“No,” she replied matter-of-factly. “But the phone in the house could get through to her easily.

What did Corfman's mom mean by that? Do you remember that some lucky teens had their own phone line so the rest of the family could occasionally make calls themselves? Do you think perhaps that is what she meant?

No, it doesn't mean she had her own phone line. It means precisely the opposite.

I liked the one woman who said he bought her a drink in the restaurant. Considering it was a dry county at the time, how could that have happened. I think this was the big Democrat woman who is campaigning for Moore's opponent.

The story is developing numerous holes. It's leaking like a seive.

No, it doesn't mean she had her own phone line. It means precisely the opposite.
I know. Is that why the mom said "No"? Read that whole thing again more slowly and see if the light dawns.

Not even a good try.

We never had any 30 foot cord on our phone. In those days, most parents wouldn't allow their kids to yak on the phone in their bedrooms where they couldn't hear what was being said. Why would her mother point out that she didn't have a phone if it was still possible that she could use the family phone in her bedroom?

Furthermore:

"She says she talked to Moore on her phone in her bedroom, and they made plans for him to pick her up at Alcott Road and Riley Street, around the corner from her house."​
Oh...so because YOU didn't have one.....no one had one. This is so enlightening watching the trumpanzees jump back and forth between denial and approval.

Forum List

Back