BUSTED: Mother of Roy Moore Accuser Contradicts Key Detail of Daughter’s Sexual Advancement Claim

40 years Moore has held Public Positions and has had a HIGHLY PUBLIC and notable Profile. He's held and ran for numerous public positions of trust, and is a highly recognizable figure.

But you know, 4 weeks out from an election, his rival is 10-12 points down and decides to lob a Hail Mary Stink Bomb...

Nothing wrong with that....and nothing suspicious, right? Despite the fact Dems have done this repeatedly over and over again, and the accusers always disappear whether the target of their dishonest treachery wins or loses the election.

The Harvey Weinstein case has wide and deep impact. Since then we've had a huge number of sexual assault victims come forward. Some like the one's against Roy Moore are decades old, and involving people previously thought to be rock solid decent people.

Why now? Ask everybody from Louis C.K. to Kevin Spacey to George Takai.

This has nothing to do with Harvey Wienstein. It's the result of a couple of leftwing muckraking "reporters" beating the bushes for anyone who would accuse Moore of something.

It does have something to do with Weinstein. Women who were discouraged from coming forward are coming forward now.

The Wienstein accusers were not hunted down for a month by a couple of hardcore leftwing "reporters."

So the story started out as four women recounting what Roy Moore was like 40 years ago. Conservatives immediately attacked the women and called them liars

Now it seems Creepy Roy's dirty little secret has been well known for decades. Roy flirting with teenage girls, signing their yearbook, hanging out at the mall on Friday nights to meet young girls
To the point where Roy was banned from the local mall

Is this the way an Assistant DA should act?

No. I have said repeatedly that we should follow due process under the Rule of Law. Moore has denied the allegations. So, unless evidence is provided that proves he is lying, I'll continue to believe this is politically motivated. If real evidence is put forth showing that he was sexually inappropriate or abused anyone, I will call for him to resign from public office and the campaign.

So we can quote you as believing that ALL accusations of this nature against Bill Clinton, except for the Monica affair,

were politically motivated? lol, is that a new position for you?

No, there was actual evidence regarding Clinton. He settled out of court with Paula Jones and lost his license. Juanita Broaddrick's account has been corroborated by a witness who found her in the room with a bitten lip and torn pantyhose shortly after the rape. So, I remain convinced that Bill Clinton is a serial abuse of women, aided and abetted in their ongoing abuse (via character assassination) by his awful wife.

Settling a case does not make someone guilty. The woman in question told others what happened shortly after it happened. She did not come forward either. The same circumstances you use to convict Clinton can be used to convict Roy Moore.
no, no it can't

yes, yes it can.
what's your evidence?

Forum List

Back