Council of Europe: 46 states urged not to recognize Putin as president in the future

Haha, look how you have to make stuff up to cover for the orange pile of shit.

Trump thinks Hamas is smart.

Trump thinks you are stupid.

Let that sink in.
Well Hamas did somehow outsmart every so-called “intelligence agency” in the Western world. So if they aren’t smart, what does that make US and Israeli intelligence?

If Russian sovereignty had been threatened that might make sense.
World domination is just that. Russia's sovereignty and ours is under attack. We just gave a huge chunk of ours to the World Health Organization by signing their/Gates treaty. If they say lock down, then our government will lock us down. If they mandate, our government will mandate. If they decide we should eat bugs, governments worldwide will destroy their farms. If they say cow's milk is bad then countries will kill their cows.
Russia will drink milk if Russia wants to drink milk. That attitude is problematic for the New World Order.

Well Hamas did somehow outsmart every so-called “intelligence agency” in the Western world. So if they aren’t smart, what does that make US and Israeli intelligence?
So Hamas is smarter than you are.

So Trump is right. That's what you want to hear.

World domination is just that. Russia's sovereignty and ours is under attack. We just gave a huge chunk of ours to the World Health Organization by signing their/Gates treaty. If they say lock down, then our government will lock us down. If they mandate, our government will mandate. If they decide we should eat bugs, governments worldwide will destroy their farms. If they say cow's milk is bad then countries will kill their cows.
Russia will drink milk if Russia wants to drink milk. That attitude is problematic for the New World Order.
And yet Russian sovereignty was not threatened.

Russia to the WEF:
When I spoke at the Davos Forum a year and a half ago, I also stressed that the era of a unipolar world order has come to an end.
I want to start with this, as there is no way around it. This era has ended despite all the attempts to maintain and preserve it at all costs. Change is a natural process of history, as it is difficult to reconcile the diversity of civilisations and the richness of cultures on the planet with political, economic or other stereotypes – these do not work here, they are imposed by one centre in a rough and no-compromise manner.

And that is why they have to do something about Putin. As long as the USA has a democrat in office we belong to the WEF. Their only concern is Trump getting back in.
Putin is another story. Russia has a leader that refuses to give up their sovereignty.

And yet Russian sovereignty was not threatened.
Unlike Biden, they can't threaten Russia's sovereignty because Putin isn't a globalist. His first loyalty is to Russia, not the WEF. If the WEF wants to takeover the world in 7 years, Putin has to go. So the "Council of Europe" wants everyone to pretend he's not really in power. That is what this shit is all about.

Russia to the WEF:
When I spoke at the Davos Forum a year and a half ago, I also stressed that the era of a unipolar world order has come to an end.
I want to start with this, as there is no way around it. This era has ended despite all the attempts to maintain and preserve it at all costs. Change is a natural process of history, as it is difficult to reconcile the diversity of civilisations and the richness of cultures on the planet with political, economic or other stereotypes – these do not work here, they are imposed by one centre in a rough and no-compromise manner.

And that is why they have to do something about Putin. As long as the USA has a democrat in office we belong to the WEF. Their only concern is Trump getting back in.
Putin is another story. Russia has a leader that refuses to give up their sovereignty.
Again, Russia's sovereignty was not threatened. Putin is merely trying to justify his imperialist ambitions. It is unclear what Trump is trying to do other than be elected.

So Hamas is smarter than you are.

So Trump is right. That's what you want to hear.
Now you’re just being delusional, or a dumb c* nt. Newsflash, I’m not the intelligence agencies. Biden has filled them up with woke idiots more concerned with diversity, climate change, and “MAGA extremists” than actual Islamic terrorists.

Again, Russia's sovereignty was not threatened. Putin is merely trying to justify his imperialist ambitions. It is unclear what Trump is trying to do other than be elected.
Well, maybe the WEF really just means Most of the World Order, except for Russia. And since you don't understand their goal, America's sovereignty is under assault as well. They are in the process of removing the dollar, and taking control over every aspect of our lives.
Google what Schwab has to say about sovereignty, elections and freedom. Then google the intentions of the CBDC...

Well, maybe the WEF really just means Most of the World Order, except for Russia. And since you don't understand their goal, America's sovereignty is under assault as well. They are in the process of removing the dollar, and taking control over every aspect of our lives.
Google what Schwab has to say about sovereignty, elections and freedom. Then google the intentions of the CBDC...
Again, there is no threat to Russia's sovereignty. Putin is just trying to justify his imperialist ambitions.

:eusa_think:Let's see, Russia is about 300 billion dollars in debt. We are 33 trillion dollars in debt. Who is destroying what again?

I owe you a dollar.
I will pay you back in 1 million seconds. You will be paid in 11 days.
I will pay you back in 1 billion seconds. You will be paid in 31 years.
I will pay you back in 1 trillion seconds. You will be paid in 31,700. years.

Whose outlook is brighter?

We are flat ass broke. That's one thing. But to borrow money at high interest rates and then just hand it out like it was Halloween candy is just plain nuts.

Forum List

Back