Council of Europe: 46 states urged not to recognize Putin as president in the future

I could stand in the middle Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters.
Donald Trump
Depends on the circumstance. If it was a rabid leftwing lunatic attacking him, of course he could shoot someone in self defense.

Depends on the circumstance. If it was a rabid leftwing lunatic attacking him, of course he could shoot someone in self defense.

And with this answer you think now you are a fake idiot and not a real idiot and you will again vote for this high traitor of the values of the western world?

The Council of Europe makes a clear statement after a unanimous vote with its member states.

The background to this call for the 46 member states of the Council of Europe to no longer recognize Vladimir Putin as the legitimate president of the Russian Federation after the end of his current term of office is a resolution. It was voted unanimously that the Council of Europe should in future classify Russia as a de facto dictatorship. Furthermore, the 46 member states are to break off all contacts, with the exception of those for humanitarian aid and peace efforts.

Russia’s current president, Vladimir Putin, already has an arrest warrant from the International Court of Justice in The Hague.

Decision has several reasons​

The background to the decision of the Council of Europe Assembly is above all the excessive power that Putin possesses due to his long period in office. In addition, there is a lack of any control, for example by a parliament, an independent judiciary or free media. In addition, reference is made to the suppression of opposition figures and Russia’s actions in Ukraine. Finally, Putin’s decision not to limit his term of office violates the Russian constitution and international legal principles.

That seals it. Russia is formally recognized as having no shared values with the civilized world.
Under Biden, America is in the same boat.

He did not publicly praise Rommel during wartime.

Trump thinks Hamas is smart.

Trump thinks you are stupid.

Open your eyes.
Patton most certainly did admire Rommel in public. In fact as he was demolishing Rommel's tank battalion in Tunisia, he is famously quoted as referring to "Rommel, you magnificent bastard." Rommel is also quoted as admiring Patton's tactical brilliance and admitting that Montgomery had driven him across Africa.

To admire an enemy's tactics or game plan or see it as 'smart' is in no way an endorsement of the enemy, nor is it any concession or sympathy for the enemy.

Good reason for what ? ...

For something what I will not try to discuss with US-Americans any longer. You are not able to understand such thoughts. Fact is now that Russia started a war on Europe in the Ukraine and Nord Stream 1+2 do not exist any longer.

What “values” is he a “traitor” of?

I called him not traitor, I called him high traitor. High traitor means the USA is unimportant for him. He has other values than the values which made the USA to a great nation (and also to a big and rich nation - but this is also relativelly unimportant because such effects are secondary and often only temporary). That's why the first time in the history of the USA the change of a government to the next government was no matter of course any longer.

I understand by the way your fake-question as statement "Yes I will under all condition vote for Donald Trump" while I never understood why Donald Trump got more than one vote at all. So you will vote for him. And I will not be able to understand why.

Last edited:
For something what I will not try to discuss with US-Americans any longer. You are not able to understand such thoughts. Fact is now that Russia started a war on Europe in the Ukraine and Nord Stream 1+2 do not exist any longer.
Russia didn't start a war on Europe, Europe and their puppet master the US started a war on Russia, and you as a German don't seem to have learned a damn thing from History.

Russia didn't start a war on Europe,

This I see in a totally other way. The Ukraine - the borderland - is Europe.

Europe and their puppet master the US started a war on Russia,

Not at all.

and you as a German don't seem to have learned a damn thing from History.

The future of history is more funny - specially when I think about the pale face of the German who will have to explain the Canadians why we overran Russia, did not stop in Alaska and why we are in Canada now. I guess he will start this explanation with the words: "Sorry. Shit happens ... "

Last edited:
Russia's new crime.
This year Latvia's grain imports from Russia have increased dramatically. Corn imports have especially increased, and Latvia has become the EU leader in this respect. Agriculture Minister Armands Krauze called this situation "unacceptable". The import of Russian grain was blamed on... Russia, of course.
In the first 8 months of this year, EU member states as a whole imported 31% more wheat and corn from Russia compared to the same period last year. This is equivalent to an increase of 739 thousand tons.

Forum List

Back