Coulter On Feminism: 'All Pretty Girls Are Right-Wingers'...

How bout this chick on MSNBC...

Man Rachel Maddow is looking a little worn out these days....

Come on, don't pick on ole Maddcow, Ravi the Raving Lunatic and Jillian got a thing for her. :lol:

Last edited:
And Liberal chicks are ugly on the inside too. Always in such a rush to kill their babies. Very selfish & lazy. Not very good people.
THIS is COULTER:

‘There is a growing body of evidence that radiation in excess of what the government says are the minimum amounts we should be exposed to are actually good for you and reduce cases of cancer,’ she told Fox News TV host Bill O’Reilly.

'If I'm going to say anything about John Edwards in the future, I'll just wish he had been killed in a terrorist assassination plot.''

''I think [women] should be armed but should not vote...women have no capacity to understand how money is earned. They have a lot of ideas on how to spend it...it's always more money on education, more money on child care, more money on day care.''

''I think the government should be spying on all Arabs, engaging in torture as a televised spectator sport, dropping daisy cutters wantonly throughout the Middle East and sending liberals to Guantanamo.''

''These broads are millionaires, lionized on TV and in articles about them, reveling in their status as celebrities and stalked by griefparrazies. I have never seen people enjoying their husband's deaths so much.''

—Ann Coulter, on 9/11 widows who have been critical of the Bush administration

There are too many FACTUAL errors by Coulter to begin listing; she claimed the NYT didn't run a story on Dale Earnhardt's death, then retracted THAT with yet another lie.
A VILE excuse for a human.

it's good to see threads like this every so often. it lets you know who the stupidest people on the board are.

coultergeist is just jealous because she has an adams apple and gepetto hasn't made her "real girl" yet.

not a "conservative"

40549_pro.jpg

not a "conservative

natalie-portman-1.jpg

not a "conservative"

reesewitherspoon300.jpg

I like it when Jillian supports a point I have made.

Good girl!

:clap2:

There ARE some lovely liberal women.

i thought you were being facetious. :razz:

it's good to see threads like this every so often. it lets you know who the stupidest people on the board are.

coultergeist is just jealous because she has an adams apple and gepetto hasn't made her "real girl" yet.

not a "conservative"

40549_pro.jpg

not a "conservative

natalie-portman-1.jpg

not a "conservative"

reesewitherspoon300.jpg

Good girl!

Fuck no.

Well, ok. With Garafolo, sure. She's disgusting.

But I ALSO posted the image of the lovely Ms. Portman. There is no way to be facetious in noting that she's pretty. She is. It's just a fact.

Water is wet. The ground is down. Natalie Portman is pretty.

portman.jpg

n7ekgj2mt8qfnfet.jpg

Good girl!

Fuck no.

But I ALSO posted the image of the lovely Ms. Portman. There is no way to be facetious in noting that she's pretty. She is. It's just a fact.

portman.jpg

n7ekgj2mt8qfnfet.jpg
Jennifer Aniston also.

Good girl!

Fuck no.

portman.jpg

n7ekgj2mt8qfnfet.jpg

my husband has a huge thing for natalie portman.

And Liberal chicks are ugly on the inside too. Always in such a rush to kill their babies. Very selfish & lazy. Not very good people.

are you saying that attractive republican women don't have abortions and are 100% employed?

No, i'm saying Liberal Chicks are very selfish & lazy for the most part. They are the ones who are usually in such a rush to kill their babies. They're even uglier people on the inside.

i have no idea which party has more attractive women, which party has women who have more abortions or which party has women who are "uglier" on the inside. what i'm curious about is how you, personally, can quantify the statements you've made. short of evaluating and interviewing every woman who considers themselves a liberal or conservative, how do you determine these things?

Ann is just stupid enough to think womens only worth is their ability to meet todays standard of beauty.

She used to be a man so she thinks it makes her an expert on dick straightening

Fuck no.

portman.jpg

n7ekgj2mt8qfnfet.jpg

my husband has a huge thing for natalie portman.

Natalie clearly worked on her figure. She looked just FINE in that costume.

Kinda like Princess Leia wearing the metal bikini.
Princess_Leia_chained_to_Jabba_small.jpg

Just saw the "mann" Coulter on the tube. That is one hideous looking human trying to pass it's self off as a woman. :eek:

Why people take someone so desperately uncomfortable in thier own skin seriously is baffling. I guess if ya tell some people what they want to hear badly enough they just completely ignore the source.

There are as many pretty left-wingers as there are right-wingers.

We just don't parade them out as intellectuals. :rolleyes:

You couldn't.

Ever heard someone say "Why are the pretty ones always so dumb?"

Stereotypes come from some place ya know. :lol:

I can tell you one reason. They get everything handed to them and done for them because they are so pretty, people always want them around.

It is easy to take advantage of that. Some beautiful people really want lives that are more than that so they work to achieve. One example is George Clooney. He laughs when people talk about his looks as if it couldn't mean less to him.

I like that.

Forum List

Back