Coulter On Feminism: 'All Pretty Girls Are Right-Wingers'...

And Liberal chicks are ugly on the inside too. Always in such a rush to kill their babies. Very selfish & lazy. Not very good people.

are you saying that attractive republican women don't have abortions and are 100% employed?

No, i'm saying Liberal Chicks are very selfish & lazy for the most part. They are the ones who are usually in such a rush to kill their babies. They're even uglier people on the inside.

There are as many pretty left-wingers as there are right-wingers.

We just don't parade them out as intellectuals. :rolleyes:

You couldn't.
Why not? Coulter is paraded as an intellectual after she insisted Canada sent troops to Vietnam. More Coulter:
Coulter, citing research into radiation hormesis, wrote that there was "burgeoning evidence that excess radiation operates as a sort of cancer vaccine."[120] Her comments were criticized by figures across the political spectrum, from Fox News's Bill O'Reilly, who told Coulter "You have to be responsible . . . [In] something like this, you gotta get the folks out of there, and you have to report worst-case scenarios" [121] to MSNBC's Ed Schulz, who stated that "You would laugh at her if she wasn't making light of a terrible tragedy."[122]
She classifies herself as an entertainer by the way. She was fired from The National Review for her substandard writing.

You couldn't.
Why not? Coulter is paraded as an intellectual after she insisted Canada sent troops to Vietnam. More Coulter:
Coulter, citing research into radiation hormesis, wrote that there was "burgeoning evidence that excess radiation operates as a sort of cancer vaccine."[120] Her comments were criticized by figures across the political spectrum, from Fox News's Bill O'Reilly, who told Coulter "You have to be responsible . . . [In] something like this, you gotta get the folks out of there, and you have to report worst-case scenarios" [121] to MSNBC's Ed Schulz, who stated that "You would laugh at her if she wasn't making light of a terrible tragedy."[122]
She classifies herself as an entertainer by the way. She was fired from The National Review for her substandard writing.

Your follow up is entirely irrelevant to the "why not."

The REASON he couldn't parade pretty libs out as intellectuals is that they aren't.

They're liberals.

You couldn't.

Yeah sure, freak out over her mis-speaking one time. I'm sure you're one of those loons who gets your News & Information from Whoopi Goldberg's stanky butthole...

Last edited by a moderator:
The trouble with Coulter bringing it up is that she is neither pretty nor a girl anymore. Good grief, she is delusional.

The way she flails herself around when she speaks is uncomfortable to watch and her voice is terrible. She's a mean hag.

Petty_Tom_1.jpg

And Liberal chicks are ugly on the inside too. Always in such a rush to kill their babies. Very selfish & lazy. Not very good people.

are you saying that attractive republican women don't have abortions and are 100% employed?

No, i'm saying Liberal Chicks are very selfish & lazy for the most part. They are the ones who are usually in such a rush to kill their babies. They're even uglier people on the inside.
You know every "liberal" woman in America?

That sophomoric, little bitch needs to get used to the idea there's only ONE Tina Fey.....and, she ain't it!!

It's really kind of spooky how she reminds me of most little-girls I knew in Elementary School; spastic, hyper, overly-dramatic, irritating....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ATz6MS9YPU]Q&A: S.E. Cupp - YouTube[/ame]​

Last edited:
The trouble with Coulter bringing it up is that she is neither pretty nor a girl anymore. Good grief, she is delusional.

The way she flails herself around when she speaks is uncomfortable to watch and her voice is terrible. She's a mean hag.

She should be a whole lot more refined and easy listening?

Like lib icon, the lovely Roseanne Barr:

"I first would allow the guilty bankers to pay… back anything over 100 million in personal wealth because I believe in a maximum wage of 100 million dollars and if they’re unable to live on that amount then they should go to the reeducation camps, and if that doesn’t help, then be beheaded."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls1YVhcLD2c]Rosanne Singing National Anthem - YouTube[/ame]

She should be a whole lot more refined and easy listening?

Like lib icon, the lovely Roseanne Barr:

"I first would allow the guilty bankers to pay… back anything over 100 million in personal wealth because I believe in a maximum wage of 100 million dollars and if they’re unable to live on that amount then they should go to the reeducation camps, and if that doesn’t help, then be beheaded."

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls1YVhcLD2c"]Rosanne Singing National Anthem - YouTube[/ame]

Roseanne says guilty bankers should be beheaded

Coulter On Feminism: 'All Pretty Girls Are Right-Wingers'...

So says the horsey faced "girl" with the adams apple. :eek:

The only thing that trans sexual knows about feminism is what she read in a magazine..:lol:

it's good to see threads like this every so often. it lets you know who the stupidest people on the board are.

coultergeist is just jealous because she has an adams apple and gepetto hasn't made her "real girl" yet.

not a "conservative"

40549_pro.jpg

not a "conservative

natalie-portman-1.jpg

not a "conservative"

reesewitherspoon300.jpg

it's good to see threads like this every so often. it lets you know who the stupidest people on the board are.

coultergeist is just jealous because she has an adams apple and gepetto hasn't made her "real girl" yet.

not a "conservative"

40549_pro.jpg

not a "conservative

natalie-portman-1.jpg

not a "conservative"

reesewitherspoon300.jpg

I like it when Jillian supports a point I have made.

Good girl!

:clap2:

There ARE some lovely liberal women.

How bout this chick on MSNBC...

Man Rachel Maddow is looking a little worn out these days....

Attachments

• $ch.jpg
    $ch.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:

Forum List

Back