Couldn't be prouder of my kid

And then I reminded him that the government already has his information.

I am waiting until tomorrow to tell him how IDs and birth certificates and social security cards work. He is going to be devastated.

I am waiting until tomorrow to tell him how IDs and birth certificates and social security cards work. He is going to be devastated.

LOL- It's obvious you think you're clever.

Amazing, given the oodles and gobs of evidence to the contrary.

You statist pieces of shit get so triggered when people are woke. Weird.

We were sitting there eating cuban chicken pizzas, and he said, " dad, if you worked for the government, I wouldn't tell you anything"
Almost made me cry. That boy was raised right. 😍
When my son was in 7th grade, he and a friend were distributing "DARE" t-shirts at school with the added text " ... to think for yourself". This actually prompted a visit to our home, by the cop who ran the DARE program at the school, in uniform. Obvious intimidation. He said he just wanted to inform me that my son had refused to participate in the program and was mocking it with the t-shirts.

I was furious, but I kept my cool -- "Yeah, he's a good kid. I'm proud of him. Is there anything else you want to tell me?"

Jackass.

When my son was in 7th grade, he and a friend were distributing "DARE" t-shirts at school with the added text " ... to think for yourself". This actually prompted a visit to our home, by the cop who ran the DARE program at the school, in uniform. Obvious intimidation. He said he just wanted to inform me that my son had refused to participate in the program and was mocking it with the t-shirts.

I was furious, but I kept my cool -- "Yeah, he's a good kid. I'm proud of him. Is there anything else you want to tell me?"

Jackass.
Love it!

Forum List

Back