Who Is Being Targeted More In America?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Is racism more alive in black people or white people? Are Christians getting attacked more or are homosexuals? Finally, does the LGBT community really have as many victims as they claim or is it everybody else outside of their community?

I'm not sure how everybody else answered these questions but to me, white conservative men and women have the most hatred that I've ever seen since the Biden Harris Administration took office and to claim that we're the haters is not only insane but extremely hypocritical.

Is racism more alive in black people or white people? Are Christians getting attacked more or are homosexuals? Finally, does the LGBT community really have as many victims as they claim or is it everybody else outside of their community?

I'm not sure how everybody else answered these questions but to me, white conservative men and women have the most hatred that I've ever seen since the Biden Harris Administration took office and to claim that we're the haters is not only insane but extremely hypocritical.
Conservatives are certainly the most hateful people in the nation...that is a given.

I agree that white con-servatives have the most hatred.

Did you finally get to see a drag show?

Forum List

Back