Couldn't be prouder of my kid

We were sitting there eating cuban chicken pizzas, and he said, " dad, if you worked for the government, I wouldn't tell you anything"
Almost made me cry. That boy was raised right. 😍
Yes, but he would not have to tell you anything cuz you would already know everything.

1703618414963.png

At this Christmas holiday season, just remember, God had to hide where his Son had been born from King Herod of Judea so he would not murder him. Then when Herod did find out where Jesus was, God had to tell his whole family to flee to Egypt. They barely escaped as Herod murdered every newborn in Bethlehem.

That friends is our wonderful political state.

It was funny, when I was a kid/teen my dad was the CoP in my town.

I'd be in the outbuilding with dad when other cops would stop by and talked of things that happened in town while skinning/processing a deer or some such.

My dad told me once to never talk about what I heard and I never did.

I sort of carried that through my working life too....If I was asked not to say something that I overheard or saw I never did.

It always helped keep me in good stead with others as they knew I could be trusted.

I'm an anarchist.
I'm not. Don't get me wrong, man has proven a thousand times over that he is incapable of self governing. However, anarchy always leads to despotism. Also, what is the alternative? Man will continue to form groups to leverage power over the individual or over other groups, so you either try to play the game best you can or get trampled.

Then they celebrate their mob rule stating how it is the best possible form of government and screw everyone else.

Forum List

Back