Could Palin Win Iowa? Poll Indicates “Yes”

Palin would be my ideal choice for 2012. I don't think Obama could beat her. And that's IF the Democrats don't give Hillary the nod to take Obama down herself.

And do you know a ticket that would make every Democrat instantly combust?

beck_palin.jpg

Personally, I think they'd be thrilled with that ticket. It would pretty much guarantee them a win. It's not worth the risk. There is no way that Palin has what it takes to run the country - and likewise for Beck... Both are brilliant at the jobs they do right now - pissing off the left.

NAYSAYER!! Palin can win...ESPECIALLY with the White, Christian fundamemtalist as her running mate. This is just too perfect!
a convert to Mormonism is a christian fundy?
really?????

Personally, I think they'd be thrilled with that ticket. It would pretty much guarantee them a win. It's not worth the risk. There is no way that Palin has what it takes to run the country - and likewise for Beck... Both are brilliant at the jobs they do right now - pissing off the left.

NAYSAYER!! Palin can win...ESPECIALLY with the White, Christian fundamemtalist as her running mate. This is just too perfect!
really?????

Oh yes! Didn't you see his march/protest/gathering in DC?

really?????

With the way Beck twists and convulses his narrative, anything is possible.:cuckoo:

Palin would sweep the early GOP primaries. As those are winner take all, she'd probably sweep the GOP nomination within 3 months.

Then, Obama would sweep the General Election.

A Palin nomination is a Democrat's best hope for an Obama re-election at this point. And she can easily have that nomination if she wants.

Romney fucked up big time last time around by letting Iowa get away from him and letting the fat fuck Huckabee ruin his chances.

Unless Romney is truly an imbecile he's not going to let that happen again.

agreed. As attractive as her message for some, she should realize she unelectable and many, like us don't feel shes got all the tools.

She should confine herself to revving up the troops, helping whomever the rep. nominee is get elected, unless hes a total machine hack.

I enjoy watching most especially the feminine left go after her, the envy, is so effing transparent, that alone is worth the price of admission, or sitting through minutes of MSLSD...

agreed. As attractive as her message for some, she should realize she unelectable and many, like us don't feel shes got all the tools.

She should confine herself to revving up the troops, helping whomever the rep. nominee is get elected, unless hes a total machine hack.

I enjoy watching most especially the feminine left go after her, the envy, is so effing transparent, that alone is worth the price of admission, or sitting through minutes of MSLSD...
___

That may be exactly what she plans - though her upcoming trip to Iowa is raising some insider eyebrows...

Could Palin Win Iowa? Poll Indicates “Yes” | Newsflavor

I ask again, whom would Palin win Iowa against? This is a Republican primary/caucus.

I think she'd win against just about anyone the GOP put up. The fact that it's a caucus would make it easier to mobilize the rude and crude tea baggers. It's a lot different between just raising your hand and closing the curtain to nominate a candidate.

Romney fucked up big time last time around by letting Iowa get away from him and letting the fat fuck Huckabee ruin his chances.

Romney would be funny in a general. The Southern Baptists heads would explode having to choose between a black man and a Mormon.

I ask again, whom would Palin win Iowa against? This is a Republican primary/caucus.

I think she'd win against just about anyone the GOP put up. The fact that it's a caucus would make it easier to mobilize the rude and crude tea baggers. It's a lot different between just raising your hand and closing the curtain to nominate a candidate.

Indeed - the same method that secured Obama's victory over Hillary.

Those caucus events are...goofy.

Great News

A Palin win in Iowa would stamp her as the lead Republican in the primaries. If she can hold on till Super Tuesday...the other Republicans will drop out

WE need Palin as the GOP candidate......she represents the best her Party has to offer
Obama won't be reelected because he's a massive failure. Hillary is an ad campaign that writes itself:

"You want 4 more years of Obama? Vote 4 Hillary!". :lol:

Keep telling yourself that...

In Fact....The GOP does not currently have a candidate who can compete with Obama. If they think that America will tolerate Palin as a candidate, they are in for a rude awakening

A recent Daily Fix poll shows Sarah Palin with an opportunity to win the all important Iowa Caucus if she chose to run in 2012.

Sarah Palin is going to Iowa next month to headline a GOP fundraising event. Since declaring her plans to do so publicly, speculation has been running rampant as to whether or not the move indicates Palin’s desire to be a candidate for president in 2012.

A Daily Fix poll shows Palin’s prospects of winning the Iowa Caucus to be better than one might expect, given the former Alaskan governor has done very little work to date in establishing an on-ground presence in the all important Midwest state.

Read more: Could Palin Win Iowa? Poll Indicates “Yes” | Newsflavor

Do you View attachment 11454 every time you post a Palin thread? You need to be careful, you could go blind or insane........oh, wait a minute....nevermind. :eusa_whistle:

Indeed - the same method that secured Obama's victory over Hillary.

Those caucus events are...goofy.

And you come out of the Iowa Caucus with a lot of momentum. She can easily win Iowa, and from there sweep the nomination.

The problem remains the general. Palin won't win the general as long as she alienates the Moderates and Independents. If she moderates her message, she loses support with her "Real Americans" who will wonder if they're being snowed yet again.

Palin has a lot in common with Rush and Sean in that she's mega popular with her supporters, but outside that circle she's poison.

Democrats are hoping for her nomination as a more moderate GOP candidate will sweep Obama in 2012 unless something drastic changes.

Doesn't matter. If Palin enters the race Romney is toast in the Primary. He could run third party and win, but that's his only game plan if Palin is in Iowa.

Romney is a paradox for the GOP. Romney can probably walk to a win over Obama in the general, but his Mormon faith is an issue with the Christian Coalition. He's seen as too liberal to hold the Tea Party groups around him. My understanding is that he ticked off the rest of the field in 2008 enough they were lining up against him which means he doesn't get Huckabee's grassroots organizations. He can buy off Sean, but Rush will bash him silly.

So who does Romney get for support on the Right?

Last edited:

Doesn't matter. If Palin enters the race Romney is toast in the Primary. He could run third party and win, but that's his only game plan is Palin is in Iowa.

Romney is a paradox for the GOP. Romney can probably walk to a win over Obama in the general, but his Mormon faith is an issue with the Christian Coalition. He's seen as too liberal to hold the Tea Party groups around him. My understanding is that he ticked off the rest of the field in 2008 enough they were lining up against him which means he doesn't get Huckabee's grassroots organizations. He can buy off Sean, but Rush will bash him silly.
____

So who does Romney get for support on the Right?

Don't agree there - but I understand the point you are attempting to make...

Forum List

Back