Could Palin Win Iowa? Poll Indicates “Yes”

A recent Daily Fix poll shows Sarah Palin with an opportunity to win the all important Iowa Caucus if she chose to run in 2012.

You go Girllllllllll !!! Show them even a country bumpkin can be presdient and do whatever it is presidents do, and sell America to the Chinese, except for Alaska, which she will sell to the Russians. I really do hope she runs and force the Hillary card into the game.

I couldn't imagine a fate worse for America than a Palin presidency.
a second Obama term?
that would be worse IMO

Balderdash!

I will gladly cast a vote for Obama before I ever allow someone as insipid as Palin into a position of power.

She can see Russia from her house? What is she... a Communist? :lol:
uh, then dont vote for Tina Fey

LOL
you guys are too fucking stupid for words

Great News

A Palin win in Iowa would stamp her as the lead Republican in the primaries. If she can hold on till Super Tuesday...the other Republicans will drop out

WE need Palin as the GOP candidate......she represents the best her Party has to offer

I think you're rooting for Palin because you believe Obama would be able to beat her and win a second term.

But hey--the way this administration is tanking your local dog catcher will be able to beat Barack Obama.

A recent Daily Fix poll shows Sarah Palin with an opportunity to win the all important Iowa Caucus if she chose to run in 2012.

Sarah Palin is going to Iowa next month to headline a GOP fundraising event. Since declaring her plans to do so publicly, speculation has been running rampant as to whether or not the move indicates Palin’s desire to be a candidate for president in 2012.

A Daily Fix poll shows Palin’s prospects of winning the Iowa Caucus to be better than one might expect, given the former Alaskan governor has done very little work to date in establishing an on-ground presence in the all important Midwest state.

Read more: Could Palin Win Iowa? Poll Indicates “Yes” | Newsflavor

This is posted in the comedy section? Ohh wait it is not!

This is great stuff. Keep it coming.

You guys under estimate Obama's campaign skills.

I was alive in 2008. I'm aware of Obama's campaign skills. However, in 2012 campaign skills alone won't cut it. This time he'll have a four year record to run on and right now it's not a good one.

I was alive in 2008. I'm aware of Obama's campaign skills. However, in 2012 campaign skills alone won't cut it. This time he'll have a four year record to run on and right now it's not a good one.

Historically, the odds are good that we'll be pretty well into an economic recovery by the time campaign season 2012 rolls around.

Sarah Palin is going to Iowa next month to headline a GOP fundraising event. Since declaring her plans to do so publicly, speculation has been running rampant as to whether or not the move indicates Palin’s desire to be a candidate for president in 2012.

A Daily Fix poll shows Palin’s prospects of winning the Iowa Caucus to be better than one might expect, given the former Alaskan governor has done very little work to date in establishing an on-ground presence in the all important Midwest state.

Read more: Could Palin Win Iowa? Poll Indicates “Yes” | Newsflavor

Run sarah, run! Please. Oh and if this true, those people are idiots..they are as dumb as people in arizona voting for Brewer.

Historically, the odds are good that we'll be pretty well into an economic recovery by the time campaign season 2012 rolls around.

That will depend on who controls the Congress and how well they work with Obama and vice versa. If things continue on their current course we won't be seeing much of a recovery by 2012.

That will depend on who controls the Congress and how well they work with Obama and vice versa. If things continue on their current course we won't be seeing much of a recovery by 2012.

Even if the GOP were to pull a win out of their butt, any budget they come up with would only have 5 weeks before the 2012 election.

Palin would be my ideal choice for 2012. I don't think Obama could beat her. And that's IF the Democrats don't give Hillary the nod to take Obama down herself.

And do you know a ticket that would make every Democrat instantly combust?

beck_palin.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9SgDoypXcI]YouTube - The Beatles -Let It Be[/ame]

Forum List

Back