What in the name of fuck are you blathering about? Who?

Case 1 ad 3 :I disagree with the schools actions. It was years earlier and they were kids
Case 2 is different. Their actions were in the present and they were old enough to know better. Not the same as the Byrd matter
Oh, the scumbag byrd wasn't "old enough to know better" when he was head asshole of the fucking kkk?
I think that you are just being difficult now. Did you miss the part where Byrd apologised ? You're just using him to smear Biden. In any case, we are getting a bit off of the rails here. Yhis thread is about genocide

Back to Genocide, Its not going to happen coming from the right anyways, most conservatives are to busy working....... more liberals are sitting around in coffee shops plotting on their I-Phones.
Why you would think conservatives sit around plotting some sort of genocide correlates directly to your mis-interpretation of why they elected Trump in the first place. Can hardly blame you though, that was in great part driven by the media.

Full Title and link:

Could genocide really happen here? Leading scholar says America is on 'high alert'

I will be brief in my comentary. This is for all those who deny and play down the threat of domestic terrorism. It has the potential of actually bein much worse than isloated attacks

Selected excerpts

Even the title of Alexander Laban Hinton's new book provides a chilling summary of the current danger facing this nation: "It Can Happen Here: White Power and the Rising Threat of Genocide in the U.S."

This article first appeared in Salon.

Hinton is one of the world's leading authorities on genocide and atrocity crimes. He is the author of 12 books on the subject and directs the Center for the Study of Genocide and Human Rights at Rutgers University. He testified as an expert witness, at the trial of Nuon Chea, who was prime minister of Cambodia during the genocidal tyranny of the Khmer Rouge in the 1970s.

With sober analysis and in assiduous detail, Hinton explores the ways the United States is "simmering at a low boil," and evinces every risk indicator for widespread mass atrocity crimes. White supremacist organizations and armed militias are mobilized for political action, the Republican Party has declared war on multiracial democracy and right-wing voters have become increasingly radical and hostile, falling into the personality cult of Donald Trump and the apocalyptic cult of QAnon.

I was testifying in the trial of Nuon Chea right as Trump was riding into power. Many people were making analogies between Trump and genocidal leaders. As someone who studies these things, I am always wary of direct historical analogies. I think of them more as echoes, or patterns that take place, and we can look for a manifestation. For example, if we look at the history of fascist ultra-nationalism, there are many echoes with the Trump administration. I started noting the echoes, and then we got to Charlottesville. That was when I felt it was necessary to take it on, and bring to bear an analysis of the risk and danger of mass violence.

There is much more .Please read it all before commenting
Actually, if one turns off the "Marxist" brain for a bit and actually takes a few steps back and look at things objectively, one will see:
Whites being called: An "Infestation."
Whites being told: "Be less white." As if that were somehow even possible.
Whites being called privileged, when it is blacks who have a major privilege, "Affirmative Action."
Whites being told that pretty much anything they do is: "Racist."
All whites being called: "Racist." Even though thousands of white and black lives were lost fighting to end slavery and there is NO glass-ceiling for blacks. Even our highest office in the land, the presidency was held by a black who held it for the maximum two terms, which meant plenty of whites had to also vote for him.
There are and probably always will be, "individual" racists in ever nation, but to claim that all people of one color or another is absolute idiocy.
As a possible genocide, It's not the vast majority of whites that are spreading the hate, but Marxist professors and teachers, using Marxist techniques to divide the nation. So, if there is a massive attack on any people, it will initially start with the pro-Marxist elements, against the whites.

White 6
Subversive groups ?? That would be the entire fascist left and the Democratic Party !!
You terrorist not only rigged the election but have fostered racial unrest , violence, racism , open borders and massive crime waves

Full Title and link:

Could genocide really happen here? Leading scholar says America is on 'high alert'

I will be brief in my comentary. This is for all those who deny and play down the threat of domestic terrorism. It has the potential of actually bein much worse than isloated attacks

Selected excerpts

Even the title of Alexander Laban Hinton's new book provides a chilling summary of the current danger facing this nation: "It Can Happen Here: White Power and the Rising Threat of Genocide in the U.S."

Hinton is one of the world's leading authorities on genocide and atrocity crimes. He is the author of 12 books on the subject and directs the Center for the Study of Genocide and Human Rights at Rutgers University. He testified as an expert witness, at the trial of Nuon Chea, who was prime minister of Cambodia during the genocidal tyranny of the Khmer Rouge in the 1970s.

With sober analysis and in assiduous detail, Hinton explores the ways the United States is "simmering at a low boil," and evinces every risk indicator for widespread mass atrocity crimes. White supremacist organizations and armed militias are mobilized for political action, the Republican Party has declared war on multiracial democracy and right-wing voters have become increasingly radical and hostile, falling into the personality cult of Donald Trump and the apocalyptic cult of QAnon.

I was testifying in the trial of Nuon Chea right as Trump was riding into power. Many people were making analogies between Trump and genocidal leaders. As someone who studies these things, I am always wary of direct historical analogies. I think of them more as echoes, or patterns that take place, and we can look for a manifestation. For example, if we look at the history of fascist ultra-nationalism, there are many echoes with the Trump administration. I started noting the echoes, and then we got to Charlottesville. That was when I felt it was necessary to take it on, and bring to bear an analysis of the risk and danger of mass violence.

Actually, if one turns off the "Marxist" brain for a bit and actually takes a few steps back and look at things objectively, one will see:
Whites being called privileged, when it is blacks who have a major privilege, "Affirmative Action."
All whites being called: "Racist." Even though thousands of white and black lives were lost fighting to end slavery and there is NO glass-ceiling for blacks. Even our highest office in the land, the presidency was held by a black who held it for the maximum two terms, which meant plenty of whites had to also vote for him.
There are and probably always will be, "individual" racists in ever nation, but to claim that all people of one color or another is absolute idiocy.
As a possible genocide, It's not the vast majority of whites that are spreading the hate, but Marxist professors and teachers, using Marxist techniques to divide the nation. So, if there is a massive attack on any people, it will initially start with the pro-Marxist elements, against the whites.

This is obviously true. Anyone that denies it, is a stonewalling, gaslighting asshole.

Case 1 ad 3 :I disagree with the schools actions. It was years earlier and they were kids
Case 2 is different. Their actions were in the present and they were old enough to know better. Not the same as the Byrd matter
Oh, the scumbag byrd wasn't "old enough to know better" when he was head asshole of the fucking kkk?
I think that you are just being difficult now. Did you miss the part where Byrd apologised ? You're just using him to smear Biden. In any case, we are getting a bit off of the rails here. Yhis thread is about genocide
there is absolutely no way you are to stupid to recognize the hypocrisy in your defense of Byrd ! but then again maybe you are !
There is absolutely no way you are to stupid to recognize that I am not actually defending Byrd's involvement in the Klan. What I am doing is calling out the stupidity of insinuating that Biden is a racist for being involvd with Byrd years after he disavowed the Klan
You are a hypocrite because Biden is a Democrat. Or a Prog. But he does not believe in what he pushes. His answers are automatic. Prog politicians are about the stage. They emote. Its a good agenda. Many are useless in life. Those Texas Prog Politicians who left. Not one...not one would give up their life for the cause. They are safe and fat and living with many comforts in life. The prog shrews sitting in the front of the jet plane smiling have never suffered. Really suffered. The emasculated men in the back, are an embarrassment. I believe in opportunity and inclusion. I do not believe in being taken as a sucker to give another an advantage and be denied for it. This is over 50 years now. And we see severe cracks in our American greatness.

Back to Genocide, Its not going to happen coming from the right anyways, most conservatives are to busy working....... more liberals are sitting around in coffee shops plotting on their I-Phones.
Why you would think conservatives sit around plotting some sort of genocide correlates directly to your mis-interpretation of why they elected Trump in the first place. Can hardly blame you though, that was in great part driven by the media.
It is pretty damned idiotic to portray Conservative as "too busy working " while liberals are "sitting around....." Were those people, who attacked congress and not liberals to busy working to travel to DC? In any case when it comes to genocide, we are not talking about your garden verity conservatives. We are talking about those on the extreme fringes of the right. You know that they exist and you know who they are even if you won't admit it.

White 6
Subversive groups ?? That would be the entire fascist left and the Democratic Party !!
You terrorist not only rigged the election but have fostered racial unrest , violence, racism , open borders and massive crime waves
Don't be a jerk. The election was not rigged. Maybe you can hire Rudy or one of the other lawyers trump used that failed to prove your point in courts for 2 months and 63 attempts. Oh, I forgot, they are in the processes of being disbarred for spreading lies in and out of court.

Full Title and link:

Selected excerpts

Absolute idiocy? That would be yiu post

Xiden had more black votes than Obama lol
1626291609325.png

Pointing out a fact that seems suspicious, is not "whining".

You are a faggot.
Ask me if a five half a fuck what you think I am. If you think that there are any facts that support fraud, you have your head far up that smelly place where the sun don't shine. Maybe you can explain why every one of trumps pettifoggers have been hauled befor a Federal Judge to explain why they filed unfounded lawsuits based on flimsey and unverified so called evidence.

Pointing out a fact that seems suspicious, is not "whining".

You are a faggot.
Ask me if a five half a fuck what you think I am. If you think that there are any facts that support fraud, you have your head far up that smelly place where the sun don't shine. Maybe you can explain why every one of trumps pettifoggers have been hauled befor a Federal Judge to explain why they filed unfounded lawsuits based on flimsey and unverified so called evidence.

I remember when the courts thought that the Steele Dossier was a good reason to have an investigation, so saying "Judges" doesn't mean shit to me anymore.

Full Title and link:

Selected excerpts

Here allow me to fix your mistake
Absolute truth LuckyDuck you were truthful and very honest.
You can thank me later by moving your ass out of America.

Full Title and link:

Selected excerpts

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Full Title and link:

Selected excerpts

???

It is pretty damned idiotic to portray Conservative as "too busy working " while liberals are "sitting around....." Were those people, who attacked congress and not liberals to busy working to travel to DC? In any case when it comes to genocide, we are not talking about your garden verity conservatives. We are talking about those on the extreme fringes of the right. You know that they exist and you know who they are even if you won't admit it.

"Were those people, who attacked congress and not liberals to busy working to travel to DC? "

Even people with jobs have time to take a vacation for a few days or weeks... but when it comes to genociding anyone... no. They just want to raise their families like everyone else.

Right, a few nutcases here and there that might have some whacked out ideas of Genocide but its not even close to mainstream.

Full Title and link:

Selected excerpts

Of course it could.

Americans are no different than any other humans on the planet.

Forum List

Back