Could A Major Terrorist Attack Come In The Form Of Suicide Ebola Agents?

You see how that douche is trying to shut down intelligent conversation? People like him are useless on a board like this.

From where I'm sitting, you've done about the same amount of personal attacks and nonsense as TheOldSchool has.

Unless you were talking about me...

I started off trying to have a conversation about it. Go back and see. Then, the trolls have to troll and need to be put in their place like the losers that they are. :)

If you can't stop yourself from "feeding" those who you consider trolls, it's pretty disingenuous to complain after you've already stooped to their level.

So the government having a plan for something is "proof" that it's possible?

Does that logic apply to Global Warming, too?

Did you read the links, smarty pants? Somehow, I don't think you did, and you are just talking out your arse, but that's not surprising.

The links you've provided have absolutely nothing to do with what I've posted.

I understand that a bio-terror attack is a possibility. I just don't feel the need to be scared of it happening.

Do you know what the word "terrorism" means?

For it to work, it has to make you scared. I choose to not let it work on me.

There is a difference between between being "scared", being "aware", and being "in denial." Lol. You and your silly little boy buddy seem to be in the latter category. :D

:lol:

Neither me nor TheOldSchool has denied that a bio-terror attack is possible. Why do you keep pretending that we have?

Yes, he said I was "ridiculous" among other things. I asked why and neither of you can give me an answer. Both of you look ridiculous.

Now, are you interested in discussing the very real possibility that there could be future biological weapons attacks against the United States or abroad, or are you here to deny the whole thing?

I think that whether or not it is Ebola or something else is kind of irrelevant to the bigger picture here.

You see how that douche is trying to shut down intelligent conversation? People like him are useless on a board like this.

From where I'm sitting, you've done about the same amount of personal attacks and nonsense as TheOldSchool has.

I started off trying to have a conversation about it. Go back and see. Then, the trolls have to troll and need to be put in their place like the losers that they are. :)

If you can't stop yourself from "feeding" those who you consider trolls, it's pretty disingenuous to complain after you've already stooped to their level.

No it isn't. I am perfectly within my right to defend myself when a troll calls me names.

Now I have to ask again, are you here for a discussion, or to pick on me? :D

So the government having a plan for something is "proof" that it's possible?

Does that logic apply to Global Warming, too?

Did you read the links, smarty pants? Somehow, I don't think you did, and you are just talking out your arse, but that's not surprising.

I understand that a bio-terror attack is a possibility. I just don't feel the need to be scared of it happening.

There is a difference between between being "scared", being "aware", and being "in denial." Lol. You and your silly little boy buddy seem to be in the latter category. :D

Neither me nor TheOldSchool has denied that a bio-terror attack is possible. Why do you keep pretending that we have?

Yes, he said I was "ridiculous" among other things. I asked why and neither of you can give me an answer. Both of you look ridiculous.

Now, are you interested in discussing the very real possibility that there could be future biological weapons attacks against the United States or abroad, or are you here to deny the whole thing?

I think that whether or not it is Ebola or something else is kind of irrelevant to the bigger picture here.

What purpose does "discussing the very real possibility" of a bio-terror attack serve?

No it isn't. I am perfectly within my right to defend myself when a troll calls me names.

Of course you are. But you sacrifice your right to the high ground when you do.

Right from the beginning, I stated that I wasn't so concerned about Ebola, but that it was an interesting topic because there could be future biological terror attacks using other agents. DUH! Why don't you read before you make a fool of yourself?

You should make a thread asking posters about what creative ways they can think of that America could be attacked by. That'll generate a lot of ad money for USMB from conservative posters.

:thup:

What purpose does "discussing the very real possibility" of a bio-terror attack serve?

What purpose does discussing anything here serve? Are you kidding me? This is a discussion board, is it not? Wait, maybe I'm in the quilting forum or something. WTH are you talking about?

If you don't want to talk about it, then why are you still here blathering?

Hey, Obama said the experts at the CDC said their was a very slight chance Ebola could ever hit the US. see , he was right. And it was only a possibility.
I can think of ways the disease could be purposely spread, Its not that hard once you start thinking outside the box. maybe you all should try that sometime.
( i mean thinking outside the box......... not ebola)

Right from the beginning, I stated that I wasn't so concerned about Ebola, but that it was an interesting topic because there could be future biological terror attacks using other agents. DUH! Why don't you read before you make a fool of yourself?

You should make a thread asking posters about what creative ways they can think of that America could be attacked by. That'll generate a lot of ad money for USMB from conservative posters.

:thup:

Your grammar is disgusting. You should feel ashamed. Now go troll elsewhere little one. :D

Hey, Obama said the experts at the CDC said their was a very slight chance Ebola could ever hit the US. see , he was right. And it was only a possibility.
I can think of ways the disease could be purposely spread, Its not that hard once you start thinking outside the box. maybe you all should try that sometime.

Liberals suck and are incapable of intelligent conversation. Most of them just troll and make drive by silly little comments, at least that's been my experience on most discussion boards.

What purpose does discussing anything here serve? Are you kidding me? This is a discussion board, is it not? Wait, maybe I'm in the quilting forum or something. WTH are you talking about?

I'll reframe my question.

What is it about this that you'd like to discuss?

Liberals suck and are incapable of intelligent conversation. Most of them just troll and make drive by silly little comments, at least that's been my experience on most discussion boards.

Nothing screams "intelligent" conversation than finding someone who agrees with you and sharing personal attacks about your opponents.

Did you need some validation?

Its at least as important as Sarah Palin's family life, which Ive seen discussed around here quite liberaly

I'll reframe my question.

What is it about this that you'd like to discuss?

Anything and everything about it. Some posters may be more knowledgeable about the subject than I am, and I was hoping to hear from some others about it, but as usual we have the liberals who have do their usual drive-by insult of any person they think might be "conservative" to shut down the conversation, which is funny, because I'm not even a conservative. :smile: Of course, if I DARE agree with a conservative position, I'm a conservative republican, or sometimes even a tea party member! Imagine that! Lol!

Liberal intellectual dishonesty, patronizing attitude, as well as lack of integrity and common sense are a few of reasons why I dislike MOST liberals so much, and really do not much enjoy conversing with them most of the time.

Nothing screams "intelligent" conversation than finding someone who agrees with you and sharing personal attacks about your opponents.

Did you need some validation?

No, I simply agree with his comments. He is SPOT on. :D Also, that is how I really feel.

Its at least as important as Sarah Palin's family life, which Ive seen discussed around here quite liberaly

Totally spot on! :D

No, you ended a sentence with a preposition.

Alright let me try again:

You should make a thread asking posters about what creative ways they can think of by which America could be attacked. That'll generate a lot of ad money for USMB from conservative posters.

There you fucking Nazi.

Shut up, you aren't worth my typing time. You are on ignore, loser. Now get lost.

Forum List

Back