Could A Major Terrorist Attack Come In The Form Of Suicide Ebola Agents?

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Think about it. ISIS members are reported having been infected with Ebola in Syria and Iraq. It won't be hard for these scumbags to go to Africa have their agents get infected. Then with Obama's open border policy then could get into Mexico and just sneak across the border. All they have to do is travel the country go to events, interact with people, spread the disease!

A well coordinated plan could have a single agent infect 1000s a day. Then each one of these people could inflect 10s of thousands more! They could spread it easily and with our incompetent and limp-dick President it won't even be hard for them!

We should be afraid! Very afraid!

death by sharts said:
No, it's called IMAGINATION — the failure of which is one of the key reasons 9-11 happened, according to your own boy, Mr. Richard A. Clarke.

Moron.

theoldschool said:
So what would an Ebola terror attack look like?

Why the fuck are you asking ME, holmes?

It ain't my thread.

Maybe if GHook hasn't come up with some scenarios by this time tomorrow, I'll make a couple for you, though.

Fear!

Fear fear fear fear!

Fear fear fear fear. Fear fear fear.

FEAR!

No, it's called IMAGINATION — the failure of which is one of the key reasons 9-11 happened, according to your own boy, Mr. Richard A. Clarke.

Moron.

http://www.9-11commission.gov/report/911Report_Ch11.pdf

No, it's called hysterical fearmongering.

What makes Richard A. Clarke my "own boy", exactly?

At least you're finally admitting in public now to being an insipid hack with no imagination.

Proud of ya, sport. :thup:

Think about it. ISIS members are reported having been infected with Ebola in Syria and Iraq. It won't be hard for these scumbags to go to Africa have their agents get infected. Then with Obama's open border policy then could get into Mexico and just sneak across the border. All they have to do is travel the country go to events, interact with people, spread the disease!

A well coordinated plan could have a single agent infect 1000s a day. Then each one of these people could inflect 10s of thousands more! They could spread it easily and with our incompetent and limp-dick President it won't even be hard for them!

Pretty sure it could come to us in that way.

If it does...

I hope it comes first to those who are laughing at and mocking anyone who takes precautions

Fear!

Fear fear fear fear!

FEAR!

Moron.

At least you're finally admitting in public now to being an insipid hack with no imagination.

No, I have an imagination. I'm just not scared shitless of it.

Are you "proud" that you can scare the shit out of yourself?

I think it's a possibility, and that is pretty frightening to think about. We should definitely be working on our intelligence capabilities. That's a good reason to keep going after terrorist groups, to keep them on their toes so that they can't get together to make elaborate plans so easily.

If it does...

I hope it comes first to those who are laughing at and mocking anyone who takes precautions

:lol:

That's classy.

If it does...

Well it won't come to anyone. So...

...you should probably take up a hobby or something :dunno:
Being a fear-mongering rightwing partisan hack is his hobby.

Fear!

Fear fear fear fear!

FEAR!

Moron.

It is a good possibility that we could be attacked with biological weapons some time in the future. Why would you call that fearmongering? It's a very viable possibility.

Tom Clancy wrote of a Japan Airlines pilot crashing a fully tanked 747 into the Capital Building and wiping out the entire chain of succession. Then 9/11 happened.

Tom Clancy wrote of Iranians infecting some terrorists with some virus, maybe ebola, I can't remember, and sending them to the US.

It's very plausible, especially now in that you don't have to hunt around labs to find the virus, all you need to do is walk into the hot zone and infect yourself and then the clock starts ticking.

Arrange all the travel beforehand, have support people in the US, and then launch the mission. There are actually idiots who want to commit suicide, though suicide that is over in a millisecond is easier to deal with than suicide that takes a week and has your internal organs liquifying.

If it does...

Well it won't come to anyone. So...

...you should probably take up a hobby or something :dunno:
Being a fear-mongering rightwing partisan hack is his hobby.

Are you so naive that you don't think a biological terrorist attack is a possibility? :rolleyes-41: How naive.

Fear!

Fear fear fear fear!

FEAR!

Moron.

No, I have an imagination. I'm just not scared shitless of it.

Are you "proud" that you can scare the shit out of yourself?

You should learn how to scare yourself shitless.

You can bet terrorists do, that's for sure.

And that's what makes Richard A. Clarke "your boy", see.

Like you, he also openly admitted before the 9-11 Commission to not having exploited his imagination well enough to have surmised grim scenarios — moron. :thup:

Forum List

Back