Could A Major Terrorist Attack Come In The Form Of Suicide Ebola Agents?

Could it be that the liberals just don't like people discussing these things? It sure seems like they to try very hard to "shut down" good and interesting conversations when it comes to certain subjects by claiming that people are "fearmongering" and things like that, yet they will start threads calling the police "racists" and other things like that. Why is that?

Disagreeing with you isn't "trying to shut you down".

Neither is mocking you.

Sure it is. You just keep saying that it's ridiculous but you never explain yourselves.

In case you've forgotten about the OP:

We should be afraid! Very afraid!

Well, I'm not "very afraid," but it is certainly a possibility as I have proven. :D

You can't "prove" that something is a "possibility".

Nearly anything is a "possibility". You can only prove something to be impossible.

Sure I can. The government has a plan for it; they have the intelligence (NOT YOU). What do YOU know of it? Oh, that's right, nothing. Lol! :wink_2:

As I stated multiple times, genius. So what are you arguing with me about?

Did you know we could be hit by an asteroid at any second and not know about it????

Let's panic!!!! And elect republicans!!!!

But in all seriousness... I have no idea what point you're trying to make. Could we be attacked by a biological weapon? Yea that's in the realm of possibility. Could a few dirty bombs be detonated in our major cities? Yea that's a possibility. Could aliens invade us? Yea sure that could also do us in.

But I'm not going to be hysterical about any of those.

As I stated multiple times, genius. So what are you arguing with me about?

Did you know we could be hit by an asteroid at any second and not know about it????

Let's panic!!!! And elect republicans!!!!

But in all seriousness... I have no idea what point you're trying to make. Could we be attacked by a biological weapon? Yea that's in the realm of possibility. Could a few dirty bombs be detonated in our major cities? Yea that's a possibility. Could aliens invade us? Yea sure that could also do us in.

But I'm not going to be hysterical about any of those.

Who is being hysterical (besides OP comment)? Certainly not me. I simply find it to be an interesting topic and would like to discuss it with some other adults who can handle it.

So the government having a plan for something is "proof" that it's possible?

Does that logic apply to Global Warming, too?

Did you read the links, smarty pants? Somehow, I don't think you did, and you are just talking out your arse, but that's not surprising.

The links you've provided have absolutely nothing to do with what I've posted.

I understand that a bio-terror attack is a possibility. I just don't feel the need to be scared of it happening.

Do you know what the word "terrorism" means?

For it to work, it has to make you scared. I choose to not let it work on me.

Did you read the links, smarty pants? Somehow, I don't think you did, and you are just talking out your arse, but that's not surprising.

I understand that a bio-terror attack is a possibility. I just don't feel the need to be scared of it happening.

There is a difference between between being "scared", being "aware", and being "in denial." Lol. You and your silly little boy buddy seem to be in the latter category. :D

Oooo, clever, considering I already said it was not Ebola that I was concerned with. Goodness, you are even more dumb than I originally thought. I thought you were leaving?

The whole thread is centered around ebola. Hell I'm as surprised as you are that I entertained your off topic nonsense for so long. :dunno:

Right from the beginning, I stated that I wasn't so concerned about Ebola, but that it was an interesting topic because there could be future biological terror attacks using other agents. DUH! Why don't you read before you make a fool of yourself?

You see how that douche is trying to shut down intelligent conversation? People like him are useless on a board like this.

From where I'm sitting, you've done about the same amount of personal attacks and nonsense as TheOldSchool has.

Unless you were talking about me...

There is a difference between between being "scared", being "aware", and being "in denial." Lol. You and your silly little boy buddy seem to be in the latter category. :D

:lol:

Neither me nor TheOldSchool has denied that a bio-terror attack is possible. Why do you keep pretending that we have?

You see how that douche is trying to shut down intelligent conversation? People like him are useless on a board like this.

From where I'm sitting, you've done about the same amount of personal attacks and nonsense as TheOldSchool has.

Unless you were talking about me...

I started off trying to have a conversation about it. Go back and see. Then, the trolls have to troll and need to be put in their place like the losers that they are. :)

Forum List

Back