Cosby forced to testify

Fuck it. These allegations are decades old. Out of 30 plus bitches not one had the balls to go to the police? Bullshit. There is a reason we have statutes of limitation: evidence goes stale and people's memories fade and distort with time. This ongoing assault on Cosby is an insult to our notions and standards of justice, and this statement stands even if Cosby did rape those bitches. You cannot have special rules for particular cases. The law must apply equally.

I wouldn't expect more from someone with your board name. "It is only women anyway! WHO CARES?

Your dogmatic deniers attitude belongs in the 18th century. Let's wait and see what happens after the deposition. Until then, go out and guy some Cosby DVDs, if you can find them. No one else is.....
Boy, you really told me off, Mr. Bandwagon. Unfortunately you fail to see the harm being done to our system by this nonsense.

we always knew the left didn't care about black people like they crow they do.

but we've seen this same thing from them with women. take Mrs. Palin for an example.

How they think this is showing them in a good light to the black people in this country, to beat up some 70 year old man with crap that happened 30 years ago.
well it beats me. talk about modern day LYNCHING

With number of women coming out that they were rape. He deserve to be investigated.

Forum List

Back