Wow Diddy doesn't seem to have too many supporters.

There's men and women coming out of the woodwork to bash Diddy including his ex-bodyguard who said today he would testify against him in court if asked. It doesn't sound good, today the reports I saw are painting him up like another Epstein.

Is there a reward or a bounty on him yet?

Just asking....for....a friend...

Don't care. I enjoy a couple of his tunes, but it wouldn't matter if I never heard them again. I'm not sure why many people seem to think his lfe events are important to them.

IMG_5653.jpeg

There's men and women coming out of the woodwork to bash Diddy including his ex-bodyguard who said today he would testify against him in court if asked. It doesn't sound good, today the reports I saw are painting him up like another Epstein.
But I thought the police never go after blacks?

People like him are only praised, admired, adored and loved when those people can get something from him. But once things go bad those people will turn their back real quick.

I'm sure in an attempt to get some cheap attention a lot of people will be speaking out about him in the near future. Once they smell blood in the water they will come out so they can get on camera for a couple of minutes.

"We love diddy he is great............wait.....he did what?........diddy sucks! I always knew he was bad. Let me tell you about what I saw or heard about him".

Overkill by pop culture Federal assault Troops who have nothing better to do?
In a podcast a few months ago there was some rapper who was adamant that Combs was going to be raided by the Feds. He was certainly correct.

So how did he know months before it happened? Is he psychic? Was he cooperating in a Federal investigation? Just speculating due to allegations in recent lawsuits, perhaps? A cop leaking the info to him? :dunno:

Whatever the case, Combs was tipped off to an imminent raid months ago. So he had plenty of time to destroy any evidence.

So the Feds probably didn't find diddley squat in their raids unless Combs failed to heed the warning.

People like him are only praised, admired, adored and loved when those people can get something from him. But once things go bad those people will turn their back real quick.

I'm sure in an attempt to get some cheap attention a lot of people will be speaking out about him in the near future. Once they smell blood in the water they will come out so they can get on camera for a couple of minutes.

"We love diddy he is great............wait.....he did what?........diddy sucks! I always knew he was bad. Let me tell you about what I saw or heard about him".
You know there are some big names sweating right now. Or Diddy is getting some calls from those big names saying that their names best not be on any of those emails, photos, texts, etc. If his bodyguard is willing to flip, would others, like one of his drivers, flip as well?

Forum List

Back