Racist GQ Writes Piece, “F**ck Ben Carson”

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
Ah yes, there's that "civility" we can always count on from the left. I'll wait until they write one like it about Obama. it's only fair and balanced right? Vote out the Progressive/democrat come 2016
show them we are sick and tired of this kind of nasty

SNIP:

If you feel you must, here’s the piece. But to elevate it, since it wasn’t written with either skill or intelligence, it’s about Ben Carson’s comments on the Oregon shooting where he said he would try to fight back against the gunman if he were in a similar situation. I might have found better ways to phrase it.

But can you imagine GQ ever writing this about any Democrat, much less Obama? God forbid they actually report on Obama specifically saying he would politicize the deaths of the nine people to serve his gun control ends. Imagine how offensive that has to be for the families.

ALL of it here:
Racist GQ Writes Piece, "F**ck Ben Carson"

it reminds me of this

Ah yes, there's that "civility" we can always count on from the left. I'll wait until they write one like it about Obama. it's only fair and balanced right? Vote out the Progressive/democrat come 2016

SNIP:

If you feel you must, here’s the piece. But to elevate it, since it wasn’t written with either skill or intelligence, it’s about Ben Carson’s comments on the Oregon shooting where he said he would try to fight back against the gunman if he were in a similar situation. I might have found better ways to phrase it.

But can you imagine GQ ever writing this about any Democrat, much less Obama? God forbid they actually report on Obama specifically saying he would politicize the deaths of the nine people to serve his gun control ends. Imagine how offensive that has to be for the families.

ALL of it here:

it reminds me of this
I know you are an idiot but what exactly made that piece racist? Do you know what racist means?

There's nothing racist about it.

Ben Carson woke up long enough to say he can get people to band together to fight a shooter and yet, when he had the opportunity to do so, he told the shooter to go shoot the guy behind the counter.

Ben Carson is pretty typical of the nutters - all show and no go. He needs to go back to his nap.

Carson is a brilliant man. He may be an uncle tom but he is intelligent. Right now he knows the script is to say the things that appeal to the low intellect crowd on the right in order to get the GOP nomination. I will be curious to see if they wake up and realize that he is Black and cut off their nose to spite their face.

Stephanie

Where's the "racism"?

You keep posting this shit that isn't true. Why don't you try actually reading your own links?

Tipsycatlover

Did you read the link?

Where's the racism in telling the truth?

Ben Carson says one idiotic thing after another. That's not racist any more than calling $toopid $arah Palin stupid is sexist.

SNIP:

ALL of it here:

it reminds me of this

DemoKKKrats, it must be genetic with these fuckers

This makes me hope Carson sticks around a while.

All the hateful attacks on him, and all those fond memories of every last challenge to Obama receiving a "YOU HATE HIM BECAUSE HE'S BLACK" response.

Too bad, PC Police, you'll have to get used to this just as the rest of us did.

Good.

Carson is a brilliant man. He may be an uncle tom but he is intelligent. Right now he knows the script is to say the things that appeal to the low intellect crowd on the right in order to get the GOP nomination. I will be curious to see if they wake up and realize that he is Black and cut off their nose to spite their face.

I disagree.

He's more like a savant. Smart about one thing but really dumb about everything else he has mentioned.

But don't you dare tell the truth about his idiocy cuz the nutters will say you're "racist".

SNIP:

ALL of it here:

it reminds me of this

DemoKKKrats, it must be genetic with these fuckers

CrusaderFrank

Where's the racism?

He said those things and there's nothing racist about calling him on his stupidity and hypocrisy.

This makes me hope Carson sticks around a while.

All the hateful attacks on him, and all those fond memories of every last challenge to Obama receiving a "YOU HATE HIM BECAUSE HE'S BLACK" response.

Too bad, PC Police, you'll have to get used to this just as the rest of us did.

Good.

bingo. two faced hypocrites every last one of them.

This kind of garbage from the left is neither shocking or surprising anymore. As we all know though not all will admit if someone wrote an article titled F..k Barak Obama Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson and the rest of the left would be out protesting and demanding the magazine apologize and the writer be fired.

pc-police.jpg

Forum List

Back