Watch the Sierra Club Lie to Senator Ted Cruz

I saw this yesterday. Ted Cruz destroyed that bed wetter and the bullshit AGW hoax.

That is why Cruz is my top pick for president. He doesn't fuck around with these bed wetters. He marginalizes them and defeats them. You don't pussyfoot around with the enemies of the US, you kick their asses and run them out of your AO.

Even the lefty dopes at the Sierra Club have to be embarrassed by their idiot frontman.

Not a big fan of Harvard's Alan Dershowitz but I respect his legal acumen, and he's commented Cruz is the smartest guy he'd ever taught and the best debater to boot.

This is hilarious, as the Sierra Club wont answer Cruz's questions, but mindlessly repeated 'We concur with the 97% of scientists ....' which is based on a bullshit survey and is not a valid percentage of scientists at all.

Ted Cruz Repeatedly Grills Sierra Club President With One Simple Question — Watch the Answer He Gets
The point was made.......The Sierra Club President....stated that regardless of the facts, his position on Glowbull Warming would never deviate from the position taken by the bought and paid for scientists he is relying on. He could care less what has been discovered later.....because it doesn't serve his political purposes to change his stance. It's like listening to a flat-Earther refusing to change his stance if the Earth is discovered to be round.

Yeah I thought a few here would have seen that fiasco.

My granddaddy would have been ashamed to be called a Dimocrat today.

They are a disgraceful, despicable old group of hens.

I love how Leftists think truth is up for a vote. It shows how estranged they are from God who sets absolute principles by which the physical and moral universe must operate.

BTW, with hundreds of scientists publicly dissenting from the GW cult, one wonders which scientists are being surveyed.

I love how Leftists think truth is up for a vote. It shows how estranged they are from God who sets absolute principles by which the physical and moral universe must operate.

BTW, with hundreds of scientists publicly dissenting from the GW cult, one wonders which scientists are being surveyed.
"The Facts and The Truth".....are basically a relative terms to Democrats.

BiggestThreatToAmerica-big_zpsnwviktkk.jpg

Forum List

Back