Cosby does it again.....

Hmm...Cosby's words sound familiar...

There is another class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the
hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs — partly because they want sympathy and
partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs. --- Booker T. Washington.

Sound like anyone we kno
To bad he doesn't practice what he preaches.
Sharpton is a thug? Link?

He is a shit-stirrer and a rabble-rouser. His shit-stirring has caused the deaths of Angelina Marrero . . . Cynthia Martinez . . . Luz Ramos . . . Mayra Rentas . . . Olga Garcia . . . Garnette Ramautar . . . Kareem Brunner...Anthony Graziosi. He is subhuman scum and the world will be a better place the day he is diagnosed with ALS.

There is another class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they're able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs — partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs. --- Booker T. Washington.

Sound like anyone we know?
So, no link to Sharpton engaging in thug activities?

Got it!

Dude, it's easier to live with yourself when you do not defend the indefensible!

Got it!

How about we start here

Al Sharpton s Long Bill of Goods From Tawana Brawley to Primetime - The Daily Beast

If you have to lie to make a point, your point isn't a very good one.
There's nothing in that opinion piece that describes any thuggish behaviour by Sharpton.

Perhaps you don't know it means?

taking part in lying about a crime isn't thuggish to you? He should have been charged with a crime himself.

Cosby is a serial rapist.

It's telling who the Far-Right holds up as their standard.

and Bill Clinton was too and Impeached on top of all that. It's telling who the Far left holds up as their standard
Teddy Kennedy downed a woman driving drunk. It's telling who the Far left holds up as their standard
Robert Byrd was a grand wizard in the KKK it's telling who the Far Left hold up as their standard
Marion Barry was convicted of drug abuse and RE-ELECTED it's telling who the Far left hold up as their standard.
some ding dong is under indictment for gun running it's telling who the Far left holds as their standard.

Cosby ISN'T a politician
now shut up

Got it!

How about we start here

Al Sharpton s Long Bill of Goods From Tawana Brawley to Primetime - The Daily Beast

There's nothing in that opinion piece that describes any thuggish behaviour by Sharpton.

taking part in lying about a crime isn't thuggish to you? He should have been charged with a crime himself.
The term 'thug' seems to be the newest trendy word for the rightwing. And their use of it is fast and loose. What it actually means is:

thug
noun: thug; plural noun: thugs; noun: Thug
  1. 1.
    a violent person, especially a criminal.
Sharpton is not a violent criminal. So your application of the term thug to him is not in line with what the word means.

Those folks who complain about blacks not using correct English should use it correctly themselves.

Last edited:
Cosby is a serial rapist.

It's telling who the Far-Right holds up as their standard.

A vivid example of how partisan ideology retards progress.

"I don't like what the guy said, so I'm gonna completely deflect from his point."

I do wish that partisan ideologues would find another hobby so the rest of us could try to improve things.

Cosby wants black Americans to look in the mirror. The Left doesn't like that idea.

I read what Sharpton said, but he doesn't say it enough or to the wide audiences when he is out for photo ops. Sure it sounds good, but he isn't known for that kind of speech. Let's hear that from him when he's in front of national cameras.

Of course. It's not enough! You haven't heard him say it before....so he must not be saying it enough!

Eat shit, dummy. He's been making speeches like that for decades. You just ain't listening. You hear what you want to hear.
Out of the other side of his mouth, he inflames tensions. Where have you seen Mr Cosby do that?

Yes, a few times but mostly he's come out and told it straight up about the black man and families.
Tell that to Yankle Rosenbaum. Tell that to the Duke Lacrosse team. Tell that to the men who's careers he tried to ruin over Twana Brawley. THEN get back to me
He's a cowardly race pimp. Nothing more.

He is a shit-stirrer and a rabble-rouser. His shit-stirring has caused the deaths of Angelina Marrero . . . Cynthia Martinez . . . Luz Ramos . . . Mayra Rentas . . . Olga Garcia . . . Garnette Ramautar . . . Kareem Brunner. He is subhuman scum and the world will be a better place the day he is diagnosed with ALS.

There is another class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they're able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs — partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs. --- Booker T. Washington.

Sounds like SEVERAL people we know
There are people like this in all races, creeds, ethnic groups, religions, nationalities, cultures, ages, sexes, etc, and so on: it is not something limited to American blacks. Why don't you all get a brain? Have a wider perspective on the world and on humanity. Narrow mindedness, limited vision, limited understanding, et al, is what I see in your posts.
Show us one white race pimp akin to Al Sharpton that is taken seriously by any more than a tiny minority.
I suggest you gain a realistic perspective on the world and humanity. Al Sharpton profits from racial discord. Hell! He foments it where ever he goes.

That was back in 2004

Now he thinks the right is racist...as bad as the people who were against any kind of desegregation

What blacks need is a living wage, enterprise zones, grocery/department stores, legalize and tax it, treatment instead of incarceration, smaller class sizes, and cheaper college loans, just like everyone else...all stuff Pubs block- they prefer to punish the darkies and the other "lazies". Cosby is no expert...of course he's right, no one's arguing...

Code for more handouts.

Cosby's comments provide a vivid example of the damage that the American Left has done by isolating blacks from the rest of our society: They've lowered standards for them, even something as fundamental as speaking the language correctly, separating them from the vast majority who do speak the language properly.

Point this out and you're called a "racist", of course. But the real racists are those who are working so diligently to isolate one group of people from the rest of our society due to their race.

Damn shame.

This is total BS. The 'left' does not endorse or encourage that anyone speak the language improperly or that anyone be dependent on social welfare. Standards are not lowered for anyone. That is all a myth the right propagates with their propaganda machine. Lies, lies and more lies.

You're a complete dumbass. Ever hear of ebonics? Yeah that wonderful language endorsed by Oakland schools.

Cosby's comments provide a vivid example of the damage that the American Left has done by isolating blacks from the rest of our society: They've lowered standards for them, even something as fundamental as speaking the language correctly, separating them from the vast majority who do speak the language properly.

Point this out and you're called a "racist", of course. But the real racists are those who are working so diligently to isolate one group of people from the rest of our society due to their race.

Damn shame.

This is total BS. The 'left' does not endorse or encourage that anyone speak the language improperly or that anyone be dependent on social welfare. Standards are not lowered for anyone. That is all a myth the right propagates with their propaganda machine. Lies, lies and more lies.

You're absolutely right. You don't encourage it, your don't endorse it.

What you do is call anyone who points it out a "racist", which effectively defends it and reinforces it.

I don't know if you even see this, I really don't.

I think you do not understand what racisim is? Or perhaps you are just intentionally blind about it.

Nope, not blind to it. There's still plenty of the racism that you're talking about.

But you're doing the same thing you're accusing me of doing.

And worse, you're stoking the racism with the type of behavior I'm talking about.

When you start holding blacks accountable and responsible for their own actions, when you stop separating them and lowering standards for them, perhaps you can point the finger at others. There's plenty of work that needs to be done on both "sides" of this issue.

Look, you can try to fling the racist accusation back in my face all you want, the fact is you do that to try to deflect from your own racisim.

Whatever platform the left wing has regarding social and political issues, they apply to EVERYONE, in America, not just blacks. So the assertion we are enabling blacks is nonsense. Absolute nonsense, and based squarely in right wing racism. End of.

I am not going to continue to respond to you. I do not engage in debate with people who are intellectually dishonest and are just about partisan accusations, I have no patience for such BS.

Fling your shit all you want, I don't give a flying fuck. You are a worthless, intellectually dishonest, partisan jackass.

You're pissed because you've got nothing.

He is a shit-stirrer and a rabble-rouser. His shit-stirring has caused the deaths of Angelina Marrero . . . Cynthia Martinez . . . Luz Ramos . . . Mayra Rentas . . . Olga Garcia . . . Garnette Ramautar . . . Kareem Brunner. He is subhuman scum and the world will be a better place the day he is diagnosed with ALS.

There are people like this in all races, creeds, ethnic groups, religions, nationalities, cultures, ages, sexes, etc, and so on: it is not something limited to American blacks. Why don't you all get a brain? Have a wider perspective on the world and on humanity. Narrow mindedness, limited vision, limited understanding, et al, is what I see in your posts.

Really? Show me all these white people playing the victim.

Got it!

How about we start here

The term 'thug' seems to be the newest trendy word for the rightwing. And their use of it is fast and loose. What it actually means is:

thug
noun: thug; plural noun: thugs; noun: Thug
  1. 1.
    a violent person, especially a criminal.
Sharpton is not a violent criminal. So your application of the term thug to him is not in line with what the word means.

Those folks who complain about blacks not using correct English should use it correctly themselves.

Did you wake up this morning and think "Gee I don't have a point in this thread, I know let's argue over the definition of a word?"

Good day dishonest one.

image.php

teapartynoaa.jpg

Tea-Party-Caucus.jpg

Agree

Its limited to American Liberals

image.php

teapartynoaa.jpg

Tea-Party-Caucus.jpg

Weak....

Forum List

Back